PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody, Episode III question ?

darth db
May 25th, 2002, 01:24:06 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to SW Fans forums. I have watched the Star Wars movies and played most related video games since the earliest I can remember. I don't really read unless absolutely necessary so I'm unaware of most of the SW expanded universe.

I have a question as I was wondering about Episode III. Does anyone know the date it is set between Episodes II and IV ?

I saw the fake trailer for Episode II quite some time ago (whoever made it did a fantastic job) and after watching Episode II I would love to see someone like Christopher Walken being portrayed as a villain in Episode III.

I'm unsure if I have supported the release of AOTC enough as I have only seen it twice since it opened. But I'm for sure that it's worth the trip to Colossus to see it in DLP format, AOTC seemed so much bigger and crisper in DLP vs the cellulose format.

I was also wondering if anyone would now where to locate the bust of darth maul with his body tatoos revealed and flowing cape.

JMK
May 25th, 2002, 01:27:32 PM
Episode 3 is supposed to take place about 2 years after Attack of the Clones, and roughly 18-20 years before A New Hope.

Now get out there and see AotC again! ;)

darth db
May 25th, 2002, 01:36:03 PM
Thanks for your quick response JMK. I will go see AOTC again, How did you get that picture under your post ?

JMK
May 25th, 2002, 01:40:19 PM
I made it myself and uploaded it to my website. I take requests, so if you want one, all I ask is that you find the pictures you want, email them to me, tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll do it. If you look around the forums, Jedieb, Jedi Master Carr, Doc Milo, Ravishing Jedi, RH Jedi Knight, Darth McBain all have ones that I have made for them.

darth db
May 25th, 2002, 01:47:18 PM
Thanks again for your help JMK, I'll start my search and let you know when I find something good. I don't think it will be as good as yours though.