PDA

View Full Version : Well since this place is not busy... (NR)

Dace Patton
Oct 30th, 2000, 10:06:52 PM
Since this place is not as busy and it looks like you need all the help you can get. To be frank I have designed many ships but I never sell our show them off I will get you the designs to one of my latest models if you think you might want them post here say yes or no. If yes I will explain to ship and see if you want it.

ADMIRAL ACKBAR
Nov 1st, 2000, 05:36:07 PM
WE ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO ACCEPT NEW DESIGNS. THERE ARE MANY PILOTS HERE THAT ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO SEE WHAT A NEW SHIP CAN DO. FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR DESIGNS HERE.

OOC- THE MAIN REASON THIS WAS ESTABLISHED WAS FOR OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE GREATER JEDI ORDER. THEY SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT US THOUGH. OH WELL.

Dace Patton
Nov 1st, 2000, 07:31:53 PM
I will get the plans together from my latist and great ship it is a starfighter I will post it here in the next few days. I can tell you this ship I have designed will be a great help to your forces.

OOC:It takes a while to put a ship report together I will have to type it on the microsoft work program.

ADMIRAL ACKBAR
Nov 2nd, 2000, 02:33:01 PM
NO PROBLEM. I AM SURE THAT IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR REPORT.