PDA

View Full Version : Admiral Ackbar the ship design I promised!!! (NR)

Dace Patton
Nov 22nd, 2000, 06:45:36 PM
I had this ship design posted a while ago but it was earsed I beleave. I am now the Grand Admiral of a Imperial fleet but here is what I promised.

Class:Firehawk starfighter
Purpose:All purpose starfighter
lenght:18 meters
crew: 1 pilot, up to 2 R2 series droids
Cargo: 2 metric tons not encluding the pilot,droids,ect.
speed:255mglt
Hyperdrive:1x backup 13x
Consumables:1 week
shield:220 SBD
Hull Rating: 28 RU
weapons:4Heavy laser cannons,2 mediam ion cannons,2 mediam turbo lasers,1 photon torpdoe launcher 6 torpdoes. 1 Concussion missle launcher 6 missles.
engines:4 interless drive engines
Special:The entire ship is covered by a light durable solar panel armor giving this craft extra energy for ship system there for it will not run out of power it also has heavy duty maneuvering thruster giving it better maneuverable then the tie defender and with a good pilot this cratf is deadly to fighters and captiol ships alike.

Extra info: I desinged this fighter around 8 months ago its the only fighter that I know off that carrys turbo laser. The purpose of this I design it in order to be able to do everything needed this saved my having to have different tpyes of fighter as well as paying money to train pilots to fly different ships it is the main fighter in my small fleet it has only sen action against pirates. I have not lost a single one of these fighter because of there speed and heavy shielding the shield can take huge amounts of damage before failing giving the pilot time to react as well as giving them a sense of being protected keeping and keeping them cool headed and able to get the job done. The thruster give it its great maneuver the solar panel armor always supplys extra energy allowing the craft to fire all its weapons at once without losing any power to the other systems. While it is a large fighter it is still hard to traget the huge amount of solar energy it takes in makes it hard for the enemy to get a lock on the craft. The pilot area is shielded and is maid of a thick durable glass giving the pilot a great veiw of the battle ground and around the ship. A powerful and deadly craft.

Dace Patton
Nov 29th, 2000, 10:10:57 PM
Am I being ignored?

ADMIRAL ACKBAR
Nov 30th, 2000, 03:33:32 PM
OF COURSE NOT DACE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SPECS. YOU ARE AN HONORABLE MAN, AND WE HATE TO LOSE YOU TO THE IMPERIALS. YOU ARE WELCOME BACK AT ANY TIME.

Dace Patton
Nov 30th, 2000, 04:43:39 PM
Well I am here just to hang around but I am a grand admiral as well as an emperor now I can do things that here would be imposable I have alot more power now but I beleave I am still a member here dispite me being imperial I wish to have more and better and the imperial way is the best way to get it unless you destory me first. I need to start roleplaying at swfans.net when I have a nice fleet and some good shipyards. So what do you think of the design I made it to be a all porpose fighter then you only have to built one type of fighter and you get everything in one ship. This design took me 2 years in real life to make it is still one of my best fighter other than my Phoenix class fighter I should have the plans for that one soon it is a great improvement over the firehawk wait untill you see it!;) See you around admiral.