PDA

View Full Version : The Clean State

Cmdr Lafeyette
Apr 26th, 2002, 02:46:48 AM
With no more rules and only the use of common sense and fair play, fleet roleplaying is definately going to take a turn and hopefully be fun like it used to be. Well, I think the New Republic as a whole should take advantage of this opportunity.

It's obvious to everyone that we are not as active as we could be and that roleplays are rarely seen from members of the group. With this in mind, I think that we should start a massive campaign. With no rules or technicalities involved, this could be really fun. Everyone would start out on seperate smaller missions, ones that would only require very small amounts of people and ships. We could work in teams on things such as recon, infiltration, sabotage, and espionage in various locations all around the galaxy. These would eventually lead up to one(or mulitple) huge engagement between the Empire and the New Republic. And by then, other groups will most likely be involved.

In fact, since we're running low on members or active ones for that matter, we could work together with the GJO and partner up with people interested. If this is approved then a basic plan and strategy for the missions would be worked out and then talked to Viscera for his approval. With no more numbers involved, I feel this will be lots of fun then if we still had the rules. What are everyone's ideas?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 27th, 2002, 02:41:43 PM
My biggest issue is when people have characters do too much. If they want to participate, they should make new accounts.

Cmdr Lafeyette
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:07:27 PM
Yeah I agree. If there were a handful that wanted to use their character I don't see a problem with it, but it still could be useful to look to the GJO for anyone interested in a new account.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 29th, 2002, 03:11:13 AM
...sigh...

I see you missed my point.

TheHolo.Net
May 25th, 2002, 12:29:50 PM
Test post for cleaning up icons.