PDA

View Full Version : Recent Events in the SWFans Fleet Arena

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Mar 29th, 2002, 12:45:38 AM
As you may have found out if you read here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12676), I have removed my character from "official" military/fleet RP. I won't waste time stating this publically ... but until Viscera goes the way of Gue or is put in a position where I am able to ignore him, I'll spend my time on more enjoyable pursuits. I've already had too much RP put on hold to deal with him and I'm just sick of it.

I am still available to play the part of Garm in RP or Storytelling. I would still like to contriubte to The Good War, if that is still going on, too.

I feel like what I set out to do has been accomplished. The recruitment drive attracted some damn fine RPers. I think any one of you guys is capable of stepping up and being the NR spokesperson in the fleet subculture of SWFans.

I'll still be availalble for admin stuff on the board. I can't grant admin access to anyone without Yog's written permission. Sorry. But I'll be here and I sincerely hope this doesn't do anything to slow down the momentum of the NR as a group on the boards.

Thanks

Marcus QDunn
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:13:35 PM
Who the hell is that Talen guy? I swear if I could pan ssomeone in RL, he would have got a beauty.

AdmiralAckbar247
Apr 9th, 2002, 12:24:38 PM
I am not sure, but I think he is played by Jeseth?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 10th, 2002, 02:52:02 PM
HAH. No. Jeseth plays Zorin Hexes. No way he would make a blunder like that.