PDA

View Full Version : Request for assistance - Xa Fel

Marcus QDunn
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:36:17 PM
I'm finally pulling my finger out and doing something about this - however, it's not the standard "Arrive with a billion ships" nor is it the same as what I think I mentioned here before.

www.swforums.net/forum/sh...adid=12227 (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12227)

Doesnt look like a take over? It's not supposed to. Xa Fel is secondry to the primary purpose.

Helenias Q'Dunn is my RL wife and her idea is to have a dipolomatioc team go to Xa Fel, who contacted the Republic, requesting admission. For this, she requests a diplomat to join in soon, as well as parts of the NRSF, who will guard the diplomats.

Taylor Millard has agreed to provide the opposition. He's good. We'll make this believeable. How he will provide the problems will be by good old fashioned Sith measures- fear, tricks, mind -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-s. This will not be a fleet thread. Helenias is organising some Jedi to go as well and I will be there as well.

I have a preference to create a "drama" and the planet takeover a backdrop to that drama. More appealing to me that way and to me more satisfying.

Militarily, what assets can I use?

Diplomatically, what assests can Helenias have? Have a name she can contact?

Thanks in advance

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:10:40 AM
At present we have 1 diplomat, Envoy Nissorinnah. I politely drafted her into Maintenance of Merchandise when it got under way. If she has the time, I don't see why she can't do both as it could easily be justified as taking place at different times. But I don't know if she can be online enough to keep both going. It's up to her.

Barring that possibility, I presume you've asked around the GJO for assistance in that role?

Marcus QDunn
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:21:43 AM
Errrr...... no I havent.

:: Poing!::