PDA

View Full Version : Uhm ... Yog?

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:58:29 AM
You did not give me admin access to Home One. You gave me admin access to the New Republic Board. It's a board with 4 members that hasn't been posted to since January. The only threads on there are about the battle of Coruscant.

By the way .. I saved it from deletion. It had been flagged by EZBoard. I have no idea if you just wanted to nuke it in favor of this one anyway, but I think the name is better and the graphics are interestng.

Maybe we could transfer things on this board to that one?

Either way ... could I have admin rights to THIS board please? :)

AdmiralAckbar247
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:21:58 PM
I think it is fixed now. Let me know if it works. Actually, I granted you administrator access earlier, but due to a stupid ezboard bug, I have to revoke adm status then grant it again before the change takes effect in control center.

Anyway, thanks for saving the old board, although, I do plan to stay here. Basically, the name of home1 was chosen to be an easy ezboard ID to remember. It is much simpler to find "home1" than a lengthy name with numbers. If the board title is lame, we could always change it, but I would prefer to keep the ID. The other board, I plan to get deleted next time Ezboard does a clean up.