PDA

View Full Version : The board needs another admin

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 25th, 2002, 09:51:29 PM
As the days go on, I am slowly coming to realization that maybe I am going to have to take some leadership duties because everyone else is so busy. I would like to know who has access to what forums and set all that up so we can do a master roster.

I would also like to make Major Winter a mod of the board to help me keep tabs on it.

AdmiralAckbar247
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:53:49 AM
Agreed..

You are aware you have ADM access to this board allready? I sort of hinted that in an earlier thread. Anyone you trust willing to play a NR character, may be granted access to this forum.

This forum is for NR characters. The Alliance is for GJO, NR or any other party that would be willing to join our efforts to rid the Galaxy of evil. The "Vault" is for outdated archived threads kept for possible later reference, mods/adms only.

Winter is now a board moderator

Major Winter
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:58:07 AM
I now have access here and willing to do whatever is needed to make sure the Admiral isn't responsible for everything.

Any specific orders yet?

AdmiralAckbar247
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:27:32 AM
Well, at this moment, I would like to make sure that anyone posting at Rendezvous Point or any of the other public forums get the attention they deserve, so if you or anyone else reading this have the time, when you see a post in those forums, please reply and make the visitors feel welcome. Keep in mind, anyone posting there might be a future ally or member.

Although, I would love to, it is impossible for me to attend this board 24/7, so any help is appreciated. :)

Major Winter
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:37:55 AM
That's a Roget Admiral :)