PDA

View Full Version : NRSF note

Force Master Hunter
Jul 18th, 2001, 01:08:13 PM
The NRSF has got it's five members needed to be official. Question is, how do we want it to work in with the NR?

Assets -

Jyanis's fleet
The Defender (MC-200), legal build under 90 day super ship rule, August 2000
10 * Neb G's
10 * Missile cruisers

1 * planet (the ex Sith Empire base) legally obtained about 18 months ago by surrender to Darth Turbogeek

3 * Shipyards - All legal built but escaped the round down as they were not really active. 1 * 40km and 2 * 20km. (undecided what the hell to do there)

In planning - Reclaiming of Dagobah (for a backup base), one other in planning

Planning - Diplomatic alliance with as yet unclaimed SW planet, the water world where the cloning technology was invented in EPII. Doing some research. Another planet where major fight takes place recommended to get too, they knew how to build droids

One planetary action in progress

And what was the planet listed as a top 5 food producer in the Thrawn trilogy? That would be a good strategic to get

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 18th, 2001, 08:29:33 PM
Perhaps we should give the two 20 KM yards a refit and connect them to make another 40 KM.

Oh, and I believe the planet you're talking about is Ukio.

Milom Sargast
Jul 18th, 2001, 08:40:50 PM
Most interesting.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:52:01 PM
Well, I dont know the status of the yards. They could be illegal now, so we should be careful and make sure it's fair and by the book

Ukio.... got it.

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 19th, 2001, 04:01:34 AM
Well, with 5 members to our group, that at least qualifies us as an Other, and if my memory serves me right, Other groups can use up to two 40 KM yards.

Darth Viscera
Jul 19th, 2001, 01:29:44 PM
Ukio