PDA

View Full Version : Request

Darth Viscera
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:17:09 AM
I can't find my own copy of the NR-TGE non-aggression pact, could you repost it here? It may be in the vault, a thread started by "Darth Viscera" back around May of 2001, originally posted in the topmost forum.

AdmiralAckbar247
Feb 28th, 2002, 06:16:16 PM
I will just copy and paste:

Imperial/Republican Non-Aggression Pact

1. The Empire and the New Republic do hereby agree to cease any and all hostilities towards one another.
2. Foreign Embassies shall be placed on each planet of the New Republic and the Empire. Every Imperial planet shall support a Republic embassy, and every Republic planet shall support an Imperial embassy.
3. The Republic Navy is responsible for protecting any trade ship that may harbor Imperial citizens and enters Republic territory, and vice versa.
4. Should a warship from one side wish to enter the other side’s territory, it is required that it inform the side whose territory it is entering that it is doing so within 24 hours prior to passage. Failure to do so will result in the conveigning of an intergalactic court, composed of 50% Imperial officials, and 50% Republic officials, which shall decide the punishment.
5. This pact may be amended if both sides agree to the new rules of the Imperial/Republican Non-Aggression Pact
6. This document is good for 3 months, and will become null and void on June 27th, 2001. At the time that it becomes null and void, it may be resigned for an additional period of 3 months.

MMI

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Feb 28th, 2002, 08:39:21 PM
Wow ... only a little dated. Hrm.

Darth Viscera
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:40:48 AM
Thankies :)