PDA

View Full Version : *Arrives.*

Pierce Tondry
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:37:49 AM
Pierce Tondry arrived in his black commando armor, seeking out someone to whom he could speak to regarding a status in the New Republic's Intelligence division.

Major Winter
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:45:57 AM
When she heard that Pierce Tondry was waiting to be seen, Winter had thought the Private was daft. Now Winter's eyes plainly saw the Second in Command of Intel as she entered the waiting room.

Strange times she lived in.

"Greetings. I'm Winter and I've been informed you wished to join our ranks. Considering who you are, does anyone else know about this?"

Pierce Tondry
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:22:32 AM
"Very, very few people," Pierce said quietly. "Nathan West of the Lone Wolves is one to whom I have communicated my intentions. General Scorpion might know, and I'm betting that there's very little Airen Cracken doesn't know, even though this might be one of those things."

Pierce frowned thoughtfully. "It might be wise for us to talk somewhere more private. I would hate to be seen by the wrong person right now."

Major Winter
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:39:51 AM
"Cracken hasn't informed me obviously," she said in the same quiet tone, "but you're right."

Winter stepped alongside Pierce, "We'll finish this discussion inside my office and will get to the bottom of this."

She wanted to trust him, but Winter had to be cautious and go through the proper channels, informing them of Tondry's arrival. She was also good at reading people and something inside her told her that this was the real thing.

"After you."