PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Rok wants to join

Jet Rok
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:53:43 AM
I'd like to join up as a Naval Commander...

If you'd like to contact me, jaketwake is my AIM name

Major Winter
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:40:04 AM
The Admirals are currently busy now but I will do my best to accomadate you.

If you would please, list your qualifications so that way the New Republic can figure out the best place for you in our ranks. And if that is to be a Commander, then so be it.

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 30th, 2002, 01:18:25 AM
As I mentioned in our AIM convo ... we really could use a fighter pilot PC to add variety to our threads. I was unclear on if you wanted to jump right into commanding a fleet or start smaller.

Jet Rok
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:26:27 AM
I will do what ever is best for the group.

My past credentials are as follows:

TIE: I (as DarthPoeon) was a 2nd Lieutenant in Grand Admiral Thrawn's Navy.

GMA/TGE: As Poreon, I was Third-in-Command and commander of the Delteon Sector fleet before I quit for RL time constraints.

TSE: As Poreon, I commanded small fleets and worked on Ground Ops.

Starfighter wise, if thats what's best for the group, I will concur and RP as it.

I RPed as Phalanx Allger for both TGE and TSE on various occasions and I currently RP a starfighter pilot over at the TRF galaxy, so I am no novice to that.

If its needed, too, I can handle diplomatic roles.

Over at TRF, I have experience as being a Moff (for an Imperial Group) and doing political things.

So basically, I'll do whatever; I just want to RP.

Adm Garm Bel Iblis
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:50:35 AM
I've added you to the access list for High Command and Alliance HQ.

So what's it going to be ... a fleet or a fighter pilot? If you want to be a fighter pilot, we'll let you know when there's an operation going on and you can add variety to the action. If you'd rather be a fleet commander, I need to know so we can allocate the ships. Let us know in the High Command forum. :)