PDA

View Full Version : A Blue World: I don't want to be alone.

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 09:42:02 AM
Having just left TSE, and her family, the young girl wandered the planet alone. She sighed as she kept walking. The place was very deserted. A blue planet ... Water everywhere. It was beautiful, but so lonely. Galatea sat down near a puddle of water, and rested.

"Whew .. This was harder than I thought ..." She mumbled.

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 09:45:43 AM
Even in the light breeze on the planet, scents carried heavily. From in the bushes, it could smell her, and see her for that matter. The human had sat herself down by one of the small reservoirs that built up all over the planets surface, and was apparently talking to herself. A smirk crept across the big blue muzzle as the hulking creature strode out, silently, from its shade into the light. In one paw it carried a massive spear, aiming firmly at Galatea's back.

"Identify yourrr self!"

It dove forward to flip her over onto her back into the water, barking out the command.

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 09:50:44 AM
Galatea gasped at the surprise. She fell, letting out another slight gasp then sat up slowly, afterwards, hearing his command. She trembled softly, but managed to look up at him.

"What do you want ?" She asked, half-terrified.

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 09:51:59 AM
A deep growl resounded from within the creatures throat as he glared down at her.

"Identify yourrr self!"

It yelled, repeating itself as it drove it's spear towards her face in a threat.

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 09:54:31 AM
Galatea turned her head sideways, closing her eyes tightly. She could hear the beast breathe, angrily. After a moment of silence, she muttered her name.

"Ga- .. Galatea. My name is Galatea."

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 09:56:18 AM
With her eyes closed, she couldn't see what the beast was doing, but could tell it was still near her by the feeling of hot breaths touching her skin.

"What arrre you doing herre?"

It rasped, it's voice now at presumably normal pitch, deep and hoarse.

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 10:04:56 AM
"I'm ... searching," She replied.

Galatea calmed down, and stood up slowly, and was careful not to make any sudden moves to angry the beast. She slowly put her hand on his large wrist and pushed it away gently.

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 10:06:36 AM
A frow furrowed into his brow. His, yes, for he was male, unsuprisingly. With a suspicious glare, he lowered the spear and held it steady at his side, ready to strike if needed.

"What arrre you searrrching forrr?"

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 10:12:34 AM
"A solution, a reason, a way ... I'm not sure."

She looked up at the large beast, and tried to hide her fear. Her head up high, with a determined look on her face, she pulled her hand away from his wrist.

"I'm not here to cause trouble."

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 10:15:59 AM
Deigo could sense it on her, the Force that is. Around her being he could feel the darkside, yet it was barely present.

"You arrre of the Sith," he barked in a monotone voice.

With that said, his grip on the lance in his hand seemed to loosen.

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 10:21:40 AM
"Only by birth."

Galatea sighed, her gaze fell down the minute she said that. The thought of her parents and brothers flashing through her mind. She closed her eyes and shook her head, then looked back at him.

"And .. Who are you ?"

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 10:23:31 AM
"I am Deigo, of clan Primus,"

As he spoke, he seemed to take pride in his words.

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 10:26:43 AM
"Nice to meet you ... You must be the guardian of this place."

Galatea smiled faintly and nodded.

"Well, I should be going. I won't cause any more trouble here ..."

Naa-nuk
May 25th, 2002, 10:28:05 AM
The big blue thing looked puzzled.

"Going? But you have not found what you werrre looking forrr."

It looked deeply perplexed.

"Perrrhaps I can help you find it?"

Galatea Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 05:17:03 PM
Galatea looked back, upwards at the blue creature.

"Maybe ..." She smiled. "What is your reason to live, stranger ?"

Naa-nuk
May 26th, 2002, 03:12:35 AM
"I live for my people, to furrrtherrr theirrr powerrr ... the Prrrimus are Sith, like you,"

A smile seemed to form on Deigo's lips as he mimicked Galatea.

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:21:33 AM
"Sith, like me ? I highly doubt that." Galatea said, almost amused.

Naa-nuk
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:22:51 AM
"You doubt ourrr ability?"

Deigo rasped through his teeth, his hold on his spear once again becoming stiff.

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:28:40 AM
"No ... You doubt my ability. Truth is, I was born a Sith, I never chose to be one. Furious against my father, I chose not to train. Which makes me weak ... A weak Sith. That sounds funny."

Naa-nuk
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:33:02 AM
There was a pause, then Deigo sniffed at the air, a habitual gesture of his sensing Galatea's force abilities.

"To be borrrn a Sith, lucky you werrre. I can sssense a lot of power in you,"

The blue beast drove the base of his weapon into the earth below it, impaling it there.

"..."

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:35:57 AM
"..."

Galatea watched the beast pull his weapon into the earth, then looked around.

"Since you are part of a clan, you must have some sort of village here, don't you ?"

Naa-nuk
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:38:05 AM
"Yes," he turned and nodded his muzzle in the opposite direction. There was a hill, over which plumes of smoke floated.

"Ourrr people are there," Deigo said, turning his attention back to Galatea.

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:39:27 AM
"I'd like to visit that place."

Galatea looked in direction of the pointed place.

"That is, if you don't mind."

Naa-nuk
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:42:39 AM
"Follow."

He started walking, leaving the spear in place. The giant creature strode through puddles and hopped over logs in quick bounds, quickening his pace as he drew closer to the hamlet. After only a few minutes they crossed over a roughly marked perimeter into a cluster of houses. All around there were things just like Deigo, of different shades of blue with their own unusual clothes.

The beasts turned all at once to look at Galatea as Deigo paced away from her, tugging on her arm.

"Prrrimus... this is Sith Galatea."

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:46:57 AM
The creatures silently growled under their breath, every one of them as tall as the first one, Deigo. She felt Deigo's paw/hand on her arm, and lightly took a hold of it with her other hand, feeling more secure that way.

"Hmm ... Nice to meet you .."

Naa-nuk
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:50:37 AM
One of the taller members with a thick white beard approached and took in the scent around Galatea. Deigo smirked at him, communicating silent by means of a few twitches of his ears.

"Ssshe is our guest. My frrriend."

The others turned away and spoke in hushed tones.

"They are not used to people like you ... you arrre only the second human I have met..."

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:52:59 AM
"What happened to the first one ?"

Galatea's eyes looked up to Deigo.

Naa-nuk
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:57:11 AM
"They passed thrrrough the village only brrriefly ... "

Diego glanced down and shook his head.

"They were unkind to my people, and it has left them weary of your kind."