PDA

View Full Version : Late Start

Kandor
May 25th, 2002, 07:26:24 AM
Kandor rose late from a untroubled, light sleep. which was a rare for him. He had arrived late last night, but had no trouble finding a unoccupied room. He streched, and unfurled his wings. After a quick inspection of his feathared wings, he dressed quickly in to his traditional black robes. Today he would explore his new home and meet it's people.

He moved towards the door and suddenly stopped. His nose was bloked, somting he was accustiomed to by now. Suddenly he sneezed quite loudly. There must be a plant or somting he was allergic to some where in his room. If he was to stay here he would have to find it and get rid of it.

"what could it be this time?" he murmured to him self. He moved over to a pot plant, which was flowering, which he suspected of being the cuase of his allergy. As he drew neer he sneezed again.

"Yes you are the one."

He swifty picked up the small plant and made his way to the door, and opened it. What could he do with it? his eyes began to water.

"i know" He thought. " I can give it to some one."

He passed across the hall and set down the pot plant. Rubbing is itching eyes knocked on the door across the way from his.

Azhure Darkstone
May 28th, 2002, 04:17:22 AM
::Azhure opened the door, wondering who it was. She looked at the man in front of her and opened the door properly. This must be the new occupier::

Hi. Do you need anything? I noticed a new arrival.