PDA

View Full Version : Entrance of a new soul.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 08:07:58 PM
Kanji entered the recruitment chambers once more, not to join himself, but to bring a new soul into the order. In his arms was cradled a small boy with lime green hair and catlike white ears, white tail with a lime tuff on the end. The boy was dirty and wounded, Kanji hand a look of worry on his face and kept glancing down at the sleeping child.

"Lady Xazor? Are you here?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:12:34 PM
Xazor was always in the Recuritment Center. She smiled as she heard a familiar voice, and stepped from her place in the shadows.

"Indeed my friend....I am here."

The Garou Knight said as she approached her gentle friend. He seemed to be carrying a child with unusual characteristics. She smiled down on the little one and then looked back up at Kanji.

"Who is this?"

She questioned softly as to not awaken the little creature. He looked so small and precious in the arms of the giant Drakken. It warmed her heart to see Kanji's kindness toward the litte one.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 08:16:43 PM
"I have reason's to belive his name is Chance." Kanji looked down at the child in his arms, "I rescued him and many others from a mineing system (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19000) near my homeworld..."

Kanji looked up at Xazor, "I had a vison that I would meet a entity.. and it is him."

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 08:19:51 PM
Chance moaned and shifted in Kanji arms, he was exausted still.. even after resting on the starship to the Jedi Order's home. Dreams of the mining caves haunted his memory, the whips, the hate and everything there.

"No.. dont hit me again... I'll work harder.." he mummbled in the nightmares as the taskmaster's whip struck the half-draekard over and over.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:28:23 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded as she heard Kanji's account.

"Indeed.....the Force reveals many things to us, including you finding this young child. Chance, you said?"

She looked down at the litte one in his arms and then he suddenly spoke from his sleep. Xazor's heart went out to him and she sighed deeply, recalling her meeting with another little boy earlier this day. She had taken him under her care as she had done with Natia, her adoptive daughter. She looked up at her large friend and smiled as the child quieted.

"He deserves better than where he came from....we need to give him a better life."

The Garou said softly, her voice laced with tenderness. Though she was a Warrior, she still had a heart of gold and love for all....especially children. She had a way with them like no other...

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 08:36:16 PM
"Aye. He defininately deserves better than what he's been through. I belive if I hadnt gotten there sooner, he wouldn't be alive.." He trailed off, looking back down at Chance. He could vividly remember the taskmaster raising the whip ready to strike, but Kanji intervined as a Captain in their ranks.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:41:13 PM
Xazor smiled gently.

"Yes....I commend you for your actions, brave friend of mine. His life is saved because of you."

The Knight bowed her head in respect for the gentle beast. She then looked down at the small boy and sighed.

"What are we going to do with him? It seems as though I have a....well, a whole slew of kids I guess you could say. I have taken in a little boy this day and had to give him a name for he did not have one. I named him Jedidiah...and then I have my adoptive daughter, Natia. If you would like, I could take him too, unless you wish to take him under your wing..."(ooc: no pun intended. :lol)

She said with a warm smile.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 08:47:55 PM
"I wouldn't want to burden you with yet another child. I can take care of Chance here. But.. I cannot teach him in the Jedi ways for I am only a padawan learner myself." Kanji smiled awkardly, "I've always wonder what it was like to have a child."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:50:27 PM
Xazor smiled gently.

"It is no burden to me.....but I think you would make a good father. Perhaps you should give it a try."

She said warmly. She looked down at him again and sighed to herself. It looked as though she was about to take on her eighth Padawan.

"I will train him...."

She committed herself fully with only those four words.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 08:55:41 PM
"I belive he would thank you if he could." Kanji nodded, "He needs to be cleaned up and patched up.. I have yet to find the medical bay.. where is that at?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:18:02 PM
Xazor smiled warmly and motioned for him to follow her.

"It is not too far, just a level up from here. Follow me and we shall reach it in no time."

She said with a gentle voice as she led him toward the turbolift.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 09:23:56 PM
Kanji followed Xazor, walking slowly to keep from jouncing Chance. The child was peacefull all throught the ride up to the upper level, Once Xazor and Kanji stepped out of the turbolift Chance began to stir once again..

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 09:28:01 PM
Chance opened one golden eye slowly, seeing Kanji's repilian head. "Kanji.. Where arre we?" He mummbled, trying to look around. His head hurt and body ached terribly, but the comfortness of being around what he termed as 'his jedi hero' helped the pain a bit.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 09:34:40 PM
Kanji looked down at Chance cradled in his arms, "We're in the Jedi's Home. Dont worry, No more whips and slave labor... ever." He smiled, "Here you'll be safe."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:52:33 PM
Xazor looked back at Kanji and Chance. She smiled gently and nodded.

"Yes...you're safe here and no one will hurt you ever again. I promise you..."

She said softly as they approached the first door to their left. Xazor entered it quietly and saw her friend, Silvinia. The nurse was quite familiar with Xazor and her brother Alpha, for they often sparred and would come to her with their injuries. She lofted a brow when she eyed Xazor and approached her.

"Well well.....look who dropped in. Now what did you do young lady?"

She questioned with a good natured laugh. Xazor shook her head and put her finger up to her lips, turning around to nod at Kanji and the little one.

"Oh.....I see now. We'll be able to fix him up in no time. He is not as bad off as I have seen this one come in..."

Silvinia smiled in reference to Xazor. The Knight sat down on an empty cot and let her speak with Kanji.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 10:00:02 PM
Kanji smiled at the nurse, who instructed him to place Chance on one of the cots which he did so and stepped back as she performed her work.

(ooc: I have noooo idea how Jedi's work on first aid, so can you rp that? :huh :x )

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:29:39 PM
Silvinia walked over to the little boy and checked him over. He had cuts and scraps all over his body, plus some internal injuries.

"Come here Lady Xazor..."

The nurse called to her. Rising from her seat, Xazor walked over to the little boy.

"What do you wish me to do?"

She questioned Silvinia.

"Heal his internal injuries...."

She said gently. Xazor swallowd hard and nodded. She placed one hand on Chance's forehead and one on his chest.....then sent deep healing waves through the Force. She closed her eyes and let her Garou powers flow through her body into his as well. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and removed her hands. His internal body was completely healed.

"There......"

She said softly. Silvinia smiled warmly and began bandaging some of his cuts. Sowing up the deeper ones without any pain due to a rub on pain killer. In about twenty minutes of her work, she was finished.

"Good as new, and the stitches will dissolve inside of him."

She said with a gentle smile.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 10:33:03 PM
Kanji watched with extreme intrest as the two performed their talents, Kanji also noticed Chance had fallen back asleep and was resting peacefully. Looking up at Xazor, He smiled. "You all are truely amazing in the arts of healing."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:39:15 PM
Xazor bowed her head when recieving the compliment from Kanji.

"I thank you my friend....I have studied them long. The art of healing has truly captured my interest."

She said softly.

imported_Kanji
May 24th, 2002, 10:45:36 PM
"I can see why.. It is a great talent to have." Kanji turned to look at Chance again, the boy was begining to awaken slowly. "I think we need to get him changed into something abit more nicer.." With every word, Kanji seemed a small bit closer to the half-draekard. "God. I cannot belive those creatures that did this to him and the rest of them.."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:52:19 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled warmly.

"I have something in mind. I have a set of robes, just his size. They're in my room, though.."

She said softly, noticing that the boy was stirring now and beginning to awaken.

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 10:52:35 PM
Chance slowly awoke fully, his headache subsided for the moment. Cracking open his eyes to look around, He spotted Kanji conversing with a lady, and another lady who looked like a nurse.
Sitting up, Chance looked around. "Um...Hi.."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:06:43 PM
Xazor heard the boy speak and she turned around. With a gentle smile, she spoke.

"Hi......how do you feel?"

She questioned softly.

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 11:10:16 PM
"I feel better.. but. My head still hurts like someone hit me on the head with a pan.." He frowned, "Nothing else hurts anymore."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:19:54 PM
Xazor knew that she could relieve the pain in his head. Smiling, she walked over to him and gently placed her hands on both sides of his head. Closing her eyes, she sent more healing Force waves into his body. The feeling to him was warm and gave him immediate felief from the pain. As she did this, she had to take on some of the pain herself....and she did so, but was able to relieve it with internal healing on herself through the Force. Smiling once again, she dropped her hands to her side and looked down at the little boy.

"Do you feel better now?"

She questioned softly, her eyes showing a warmth that beckoned the trust of others....

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 11:22:40 PM
"Alot better.. Thanks." Chance smiled up at Xazor. "My name is Chance, whats yours?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:25:11 PM
Xazor was glad to hear that the healing had done him some good. She smiled when he said his name.

"It's nice to meet you Chance....my name is Xazor. I am a Jedi Knight..."

She said gently. It was so good to see that he trusted her more than other children she had encountered....but in the long run, they too ended up knowing that she could be trusted.

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 11:30:34 PM
"Nice to meet you too Xazor." Chance replied, "I heard Kanji saying that I would become a Jedi... That true?" He then said with a hint of doubtfulness in his voice.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:32:37 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled brightly.

"Yes...that is true. I am going to train you in the ways of the Jedi..."

The Knight spoke with a spark of joy in her eyes. She could sense his doubt...but she knew that he would train to become a Jedi.

"I promise..."

She added to her words. And she did promise him, his training would begin soon. He would do well, she felt it.

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 11:35:00 PM
Chance's face brightend, "I wont make you dissapointed." He said with a big grin.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:43:44 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"I know you won't...."

She said softly with confidence in him filling her soul.

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 11:45:28 PM
Chance looked over at the exit, then to Kanji and then back to Xazor. "Where do we start at?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:47:07 PM
Xazor smiled and looked up to Kanji.

"Whenever you like...but I think you could appreciate some new clothes first..."

She winked at Kanji and then looked back at the child.

Chance
May 24th, 2002, 11:51:12 PM
"Oh yeah.. defininately.." Chance poked at the clothes he now wore, "These things are dirty and busted."

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 12:02:36 AM
Xazor grinned to herself and nodded.

"Then we shall get you some new ones. I have some for you in my Living Quarters...they are real Jedi robes and boots!"

She exclaimed with happiness for him. This was one of the most important days of his young life...

Chance
May 25th, 2002, 08:23:33 AM
"Wow!" He exclaimed with joy.

imported_Kanji
May 25th, 2002, 09:32:03 AM
Kanji smiled, Chance would make a great Jedi indeed, enthusiasm and happyness.

(ooc: I"m gonna be gone for about a week, so I cant post unless I find a libary in tennasee. :x)

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 10:32:14 AM
Xazor smiled at his enthusiasm. It was so good to see something so innocent...seeing as though the galaxy was filled with darkness these days.

"Yes...I think you'll look great in them!"

She said happily. She then turned to Kanji and smiled once again.

"We are going to go get him his robes and then begin training...you are really a hero Kanji...my friend. I am honored to know you."

She said softly.

ooc: That's okay! We'll still be around and waiting for you to come back. :)

imported_Kanji
May 25th, 2002, 10:50:19 AM
Kanji smiled himself at Xazor's comment, "I am honored you think so. I shalln't keep you two any longer, if you need my services I'll be in the jungle..." With this said, the drakan turned and exited the medical room. He had a presumption that Chance wouldnt need him for a while, and he did, Xazor would show the half-draekard to the jungle...

Chance
May 25th, 2002, 10:55:12 AM
"Bye Kanji. See you later." Chance shouted at the Drakan as he exited. "Kanji's cool..." he mumbled afterwards the looked up at Xazor expectantly.

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 11:29:24 AM
Xazor smiled as Kanji left...he had such a good heart. She then heard what Chance said and nodded in agreement.

"Indeed...he is very cool..."

She had never said the word "cool" before...and it was pleasently odd to her. Smiling once again, she looked down at Chance.

"Now...we will go to my room in the Living Quarters and get you your robes and boots! I know you will like them..."

She said softly. Opening the door with her mind, she thanked Silvinia and motioned for the boy to come with her.

"Do you want to walk, or should I carry you?"

She questioned gently. Either way, it mattered not to the Knight. She just wanted to make him comfortable.

Chance
May 25th, 2002, 11:41:27 AM
"I can walk.." he said with a smile and hopped off the cot onto the floor. Stumbling a bit, Chance walked over to the door where Xazor stood, He waved bye to the nurse and followed the Knight out. "This place is nice.."

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 11:50:35 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Yes...it really is!"

She said with a bright smile. She walked out of the door and made sure that the boy was following her. The turbolift was not to far from the doorway and the pair made their way there. The door to it hissed open and Xazor stepped inside, holding the door back for the little one to come in also. Soon they were both safe inside it, and she pressed a button that said "4" on it. The lift hissed upward to level four and stopped just as soon as it had started. The door hissed open once again and the Knight and Padawan stepped out.

"My room is not too far from here. It is easier to get to it from the lift than if I was to walk all the way outside and enter from the front. It's just down this hallway."

She said as they walked through the halls. There were indoor waterfalls and fountains lining the walls. Marble floors with gold insignias were there to walk on, with beautiful blue carpets down the center.

Chance
May 25th, 2002, 09:38:56 PM
Chance followed Xazor down the grand corridor, looking left right up and down. When the duo passed one of the water fountains, Chance ran away from Xazor and to the fountains his tail swishing back and forth in exitement as he stared into the water. The lime colored tail of his hair fell into the water and he pulled it out and flicked it over his shoulder.

See Xazor waiting for him with a patient smile, Chance ran back to her with a lopsided grin on his face. As they continued down the corridor with Chance running ahead every once in a while to look at something interesting to the child. Soon, they arrived at the Knight's room, "Is this your room?" Chance asked, eyeing the door.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 10:34:09 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded, placing a hand on the door. It hissed open and she stepped inside, motioning for the boy to follow.

"Yes...this is my room. Do you like it?"

She questioned gently. On the walls hung beautiful swords and many saber hilts...all of astonishing craftsmanship. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. Across the room was a large bay window that looked out over the mass of jungle. Lush green grasses and trees that touched the sky covered a good amount of land. Inbetween all of it, flowers dotted the landscape...millions of them. When one walked out into the jungle, the sweet aroma filled the air and it seemed to capture you. Beautiful rivers weaved in and out of the trees, carving banks for you to sit on and dangle your feet in the cool waters. But her favorite part laid deep inside of the mass of green....everywhere you turned were beautiful water falls with small pools to swim in...natural springs that were nice on cooler evenings. It was pure beauty and when you walked into it all...you felt something strange, as if the Force was at the very center of the sight. She motioned for him to take a look out the window and told him that she would be right back. Going into a secondary bedroom, she pulled out a package with blue wrapping. Indside were his Jedi robes and boots, along with a weapons belt. She smiled and walked over to the young boy, handing him the package.

"Go ahead...open it!"

She said with excitement lacing her voice.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 03:44:17 PM
Chance took the box and sat down on the floor, slowly and carefully he opened the wrapped box. When the box top finally opened, he smiled a bright smile and removed the contents. Standing up he placed the robes up to his body examining how it looked on him.

"Wow, These are neat! Thanks!" He said. He looked around and found the restroom. Looking at Xazor, Chance gathered the robes and boots and entered the room.. A few minutes later, Chance came out dressed in the robes and boots with the old and worn clothes in hand. "How does it look?"

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 06:38:58 PM
Xazor smiled brightly and nodded.

"It looks very wonderful! They suit you well young one!"

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 07:36:31 PM
Chance grinned, examining the robes himself.

He turned around, feeling the mobility of the outfit. As he did so, his eyes spotted a interesting designed blade hung on the wall. Stopping in mid turn, he walked to the sword examining it.

"Very neat....." he mummbled.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 08:09:08 PM
Xazor was so happy that he liked the robes, and her weapons on the wall. There was a small saber, next to the place of missing one she had given another little boy earlier that week. It was nicely crafted with blue designs encrypted into the silver hilt. Softly she stepped over to a place where she could reach it, and taking it down, she handed it to the little boy.

"This is a lightsaber...the weapon of a Jedi. I'm going to train you in the ways of the Force...and I want you to have it."

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 08:18:04 PM
Chance took the sabre hilt gently from Xazor, "Thank you very much.." He whispered out, his eyes filled with exitement and curiosity. Chance turned the sabre around in his hands, fingers tracing the designs in it.

In a few moments, Chance and found the activation switch and hesitated from pressing it in not sure of the reactions

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 08:30:08 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"Go ahead.....it's alright."

She said softly, knowing he wished to see what the blade looked like. She could see the eagerness in his eyes....and it was laced with excitement. It brought joy to her heart to see him so happy....

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 08:39:59 PM
Chance depressed the button and gasped as the blade shot ou with the tall tale snap-hiss. His eyes lit brighter with amaizement as the stared at the slated blue beam of the blade.

"Wow...." He exlaimed as he spun the blade around, in the old times, the elders had taught him simple blade tactics with a short sword.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 09:13:03 PM
Xazor's eyes lit up as she saw his joy in the fine weapon. She smiled gently and nodded.

"It is very nice and I am glad that it is in your hands. Give it a name if you wish.....my saber is called "Love". It was given to me by a great Jedi Master on the day I was promoted to Jedi Knight. See..."

She said softly, taking the saber from her weapons belt. Slipping her finger over the ignition switch, two blue blades shot forth from the hilt, creating a deep familiar hum. She spun it in her hand a few times, creating a circle of blue light before coming to rest....parallel to the ground in front of her waist. She then shut it off, the blades retracting with a gentle hiss. The Knight slipped it back on her belt and smiled at the young boy. He would be a good student....she could tell.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 09:21:07 PM
"Cool!" Chance exclaimed after Xazor finished. Looking at the sabre in his hand Chance deactivated it and clipped it to the weapons belt experimentally. Then the boy stood at rest before swiftly unclipping the sabre with one hand and acting like he was to activated it in defence. It would take Chance a rather long while to get use to a sabre like the one he held now, reclipping the sabre he stood rested and exicted at prospects of being a Jedi.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 09:46:04 PM
Xazor smiled at his actions. It was so cute to see one so excited about his new way of life.

"You will make a great Jedi, Chance. I'm going to train you...and I'll make sure your dreams come true."

She said with a gentle smile. His future was as bright as the shine in his eyes...and their Padawan/Master relationship would be truly special.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 09:57:09 PM
Chance smiled, he would try to make one nice as Xazor happy in his actions. He was ready for a few life.. the mines tolls on his body would never leave the boy, but he could try to forget them.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 10:03:35 PM
Looking at the crono on the wall, Xazor looked down at Chance and smiled.

"So...do you wish to begin training soon....or do you want to get something to eat first? Whatever you wish to do!"

She said with a kind hearted smile.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 10:10:09 PM
Suddenly, Chance remembered in his exitement of being rescued from slave labor and the gifts from Xazor that he he was starving.

"Um.. I am a bit hungry.. Can we eat before starting?"

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 10:30:30 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled brightly.

"Oh yes! If you wish....we may go to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill....there is wonderful food there and you may have whatever you wish!"

She said with excitement.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 10:34:45 PM
"Cool, Um.. I dont know where that is... could you lead?" He asked with a bit of worry.

OOC: Could we continue this thread at the B&G?

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 10:49:58 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled as she motioned for him to follow her.

"Sure....you'll be able to find it on your own after a while of being here. The whole place is mapped out to work together....so if you're at the Academy...you'll never get lost because the Bar and Grill is a little ways down the path directly in front of it....and the Living Quarters is right next door, but you can get to it by way of a turbolift."

She explained as they left her room and made their way out of the Living Quarters toward the Bar and Grill.

ooc: Sure....I'll start it there in a minute... :)