PDA

View Full Version : Troubled Heart......(Knights and above)

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:18:37 PM
Xazor entered the Council Chambers once again for the third time this week. She was becomming quite familiar with the place, and was slightly embarrassed that she was back......again. Kneeling to the floor, she bowed her head in respect to everyone there and then rose once again.

"Great Jedi before me....I do not wish to be burdensome upon you, but my heart is heavy with concern this day. One of our new Padawans is having a difficult time with anger and agression. I have spoken with him on several occassions, and I have gained his trust. I have shown him and told him what anger does to a person.....I have shared my own story with him. He has much hostility in his heart and it pains me so to see him this way.....for I know how it can ruin someone."

She paused for a moment and looked up at her Father who sat on the Council. She smiled his way before speaking once again.

"I now understand why my Father and brother were upset with me a few months ago....when they brought me before them for a stern lesson. I learned quickly but have meandered on the true path. But these last few days have really opened my eyes to what anger can really do.....and I seek your counsel on this issue. I wish to help him.....but I...."

The Knight stopped in mid sentance once again. It was difficult for her to admit when she was wrong, or especially when she couldn't do something. She had to do it though.

"I wish to help him, but I don't know how..."

She finished her thought and lowered her head in respect as she waited for one of them to speak their wisdom to her.

Navaria Tarkin
May 24th, 2002, 04:18:18 PM
Navaria knew whom Xazor was referring too.

"I indeed sensed much of his anger during the class we instructed. In an odd way, I do feel a kinship towards Vanair ... We both have similar pasts involving the Empire and dealing with emotions that went wild... and chaotic...."

She laced her fingers together and contemplated on this matter, closing her eyes briefly ... letting insight come through the Force.

"You are unsure how to help him ... sometimes it is hard seeing the quick answer in trying to help someone. As time progresses, things will be revealed about Vanair... With what he showed me, I know there is more.

Perhaps ... if you don't think you can help him completely... maybe he could trust me as he does you. He did show me personally some of the situations he was put through.... maybe I could help him."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 04:22:36 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Indeed....your words are wise my friend. I hope he learns to trust you as well for I would hate to see anger destroy him as it did me. I don't want him to make the same mistakes, and I wish to take your words to heart and find my own understanding about emotions before I try to tell him any more. I have told him everything that has been told to me, but perhaps he needs another to tell him also. Strength in numbers, they say....maybe our message will be stronger if you speak to him about it."

The Knight suggested softly. Navaria was right in all that she said...and Xazor hoped that she would be able to help him.

Navaria Tarkin
May 24th, 2002, 04:27:24 PM
"It is his choice of course but ... I think that you should talk to him first and see what he thinks. He trusts you more as of right now.

After that, I will meet with him and we'll see where the Force leads us."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 04:51:18 PM
Xazor nods and smiles gently.

"Thank you for your wisdom...I shall speak with him and then leave it to you and the Force."

The Knight bows and turns to leave. She wanted to voice her concern for Vanair and make known his actions. She had done so and felt better about it. Smiling slightly, she walked toward the doors of the Council chambers.

Navaria Tarkin
May 24th, 2002, 08:42:58 PM
Navaria nodded as Xazor left and sat back in her Council Seat, contemplating possibilities... Vanair would be a challenge but with some time and understanding ... he would learn another path free from anger and frustration.