PDA

View Full Version : TriOptimum: Now Hiring

Ryu Warusa
May 24th, 2002, 01:57:32 PM
Due to most of our members leaving due to lack of interest in roleplaying, TriOp must fill its ranks. We are looking for bounty hunters, force users, wanderers, former military personnel, and slicers. If you have a character that is currently not doing anything and you want him/her/it to get active then come on down to our employment office.

We can offer you exploration of the universe. Meeting new people and races. Commanding or piloting any of our star destroyers and transport ships. We'll even pay you IC so you can spend it on whatever you want.

Serious inquiries only. Post to this thread if interested or contact me using one of the links above the post.

(( Thanks whoever deleted my last thread, that "do-not-swear" thing was to get your attention. It obviously worked but unfortunately not in the way I intended. The last thread was better written too.... :: sniff :: ))

Ange Tot
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:03:48 PM
:: the sandy blonde Saiya-jinn stood before the man with the puffy black hair ::

Bounty hunters eh? I'm in, only prob. is I suck at flying ships. Is that a prob?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:05:58 PM
Saiya-jinns are generally frowned upon here, just so you know.

Ryu Warusa
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:07:35 PM
Not really, you could do something else, say guarding shipments or aggresive negotiations. Anyway whats good about TriOptimum for bounty hunters is that the pay is regular, so no need to worry about not getting paid for a job or completing the job and then having to look for something else to maintain your lifestyle.

(( BTW: Morg is right, and Warren already uses that guy in his sig. ))

Ange Tot
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:11:56 PM
OOC- One thing, is that I do try to stay true to SWs, so Ange won't be doing anything DBZ-y, it's just his race, and two I'll get new pics.

Lord Gue
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:05:29 PM
NO! Youve got awesome pics!

Ange Tot
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:41:34 AM
:: Twitch twitch, turns around a bitch slaps Gue ::

Um, someone else is using thme so I'm changing them, common curtisy.

Gitane Blesse
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:57:01 AM
I'm in!

...Oh, wait, wrong name... o.o

...Whenever I get around to changing accounts, I'll toss in Desdemona Hermione. ^^

Morgan Evanar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:58:05 PM
Yay! *huggles Gitane*

Jehova Eaven
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:00:56 PM
woot woot!

Ryu Warusa
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:17:14 PM
yay! please post your recruitment threads in the roleplaying forum here with TriOp in the title, our board is down for now and I'm sure you want to start rping your characters right away.