PDA

View Full Version : Um.....

Nobuo Hyde
May 24th, 2002, 01:18:10 PM
My master has kinda... you know... *poof* up and disappeared. So I was wondering if I could get someone to continue my training. My MIA master is Nichos Marr.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 05:30:16 PM
I have seen him on once in a while, but he is not AWOL. I suppose if you request another Master, someone will take you...but the only problem is, is that we have a lot of Masters and Knights, but everyone is so busy with other committments either IC or OOC. There are two Force classes in the Academy, one that myself and Navaria Tarkin are running, but the more advanced version is run in partnership with the beginners training thread, and it is run by Sage Hazzard. I suggest, depending on how far you are, that you join one of those in the mean time. :)

Sage Hazzard
May 25th, 2002, 12:50:12 AM
No, Xazor, he kind of is AWOL. He was Vice Hazzard's Master. I contacted him, and he said it'd be best if I got a new one. He said he was taking a hiatus from RPing. So, we need to try and find our friend here a new Master.

Oh, my class is about "comprehension of the Force", hence the title. If your character has a good knowledge of it, enough to begin expanding on the basics, then please join in. :) Xazor's, I don't believe, has a requirement.

NOTE: I'm posing riddles right now. :) I have everyone stumped... they just don't know it.

Nobuo Hyde
May 25th, 2002, 09:22:36 AM
Sage why don't you train me? I was going to train another of your characters... <Jehova Eaven>.

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 10:50:45 AM
:lol Sorry for my mistake, Sage...I don't know him well, and I didn't know where he was. No, my class does not have a requirement really, just join if you want. :)

Jehova Eaven
May 25th, 2002, 12:58:03 PM
Hmm, well I'll post that I'm exploring the academy, and then someone can bump into me... that works.

Sage Hazzard
May 25th, 2002, 03:43:03 PM
Alright. I guess I could train you. How do you want to go about doing it? Just say I'm your Master now? Maybe I start a new training thread for you, where I inform you of me being appointed as your new Master?