PDA

View Full Version : The rage

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 12:28:54 PM
After leaving Xazor to her friendly duel Vanair walked further into the woods allowing his thoughts to wander. Unfortunately this led to him brooding about his checkered past. This got him angry and the more he brooded the angrier he got. The next thing he knew he was running, Running like the death itself was behind him. Suddenly he stopped the rage and hatred had built up so much that he felt like he was going to explode. Then suddenly a couple of trees in front of him exploded throwing him to the ground. He got up and burshed himself, and yet he was puzzled for the rage and hatred had calmed down after the trees exploded. He sat down feeling winded and suddenly drained. He looked around wondering what had just happened and where he was. He had not paided any attintion to his surroundings as he was running and now he was lost. Instead of going any farther and getting himself completely lost he sat back against a tree and started meditating hoping that someone would find him.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 12:36:58 PM
Xazor was on her way to the living quarters when she felt a great disturbance in the Force. It was a terrible feeling...it was angry. She continued walking until she reached the source. It was Vanair....just as she had suspected. Her deep blue cloak was pulled over her red robes, and the hood of the cloak was pulled over her head...shadowing her face so no one could identify her. She put up a mental block so he could not probe for her identity. She then approached him and spoke with a thick accent that she rarily used. It was that of a few Garou she had met a long time ago...and seeing as though she was Garou...she could use it effectivly.

"Greetjing youjng onje. Wjhat anjgers yjou soj?"

She questioned, keeping her indentity completly hidden. Her soul reached out for him, hoping he would speak to her...the "masked" one.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 12:47:08 PM
"Who are you?" He jumped up and probed for the person's identity. Finding a shield stopping his probe ignited his anger again. "So dark one you seek to take me again?" At this his anger doubles and his hatred begins to rise. "I have a suprise for you since last time we met." By this point waves of rage and hate so deep and violent roll off of him that everyone in a five mile radius who can sense it can feel it. "watch and learn dark one." With this he launches a move that he taught himself he called it the hand, but unknown to him it was known to the dark side as the force grip. He launched it at the speaker grabbing whoever it was around the neck and squeezed with the power of the force. "I will tell you one last time. I WILL NOT JOIN THE DARK SIDE. So leave me be." He released his grip upon the person. "The next time you come you will die that I promise you dark one." with that he turns and returns to his place by the tree and sits once more waiting for one of the Jedi from the temple to find him.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 01:23:18 PM
Xazor shook her head and sighed to herself.

"Fujll of hajte yjou arje...dajrkness conjsumes youjr soujl. jI fejel bajd fojr yjou...youjng Padajwan."

The Force grip had not affected her, for she countered it with a Force shield around her body. It was so sad to see one this way...and now she understood the way her Father felt when he had repremanded her.

"jI seje bjy youjr ajctions tjhat perhjaps ejven yjou ajre njot trujly ja Jedji."

The Garou turned away from him and began walking toward the temple, letting down her mind block and loosing the accent as she walked away from him slowly. Her eyes watched the ground as she pondered what to do about so much anger. It hurt her deeply to see it...it was almost as a test to her. Now she finally understood...

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 01:29:43 PM
He heard the persons departing words and considered them. Maybe it was true, maybe he didn't belong in the Jedi order. Well he thought, this is not something to think about being angry, maybe if someone finds me tomorrow I can talk to Xazor about it. With that he lays down on the ground and quickly falls asleep.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 01:32:35 PM
Xazor makes her way toward the Jedi Temple to speak to someone about his actions for she was at a loss for what to do...

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 01:41:09 PM
The next morning Vanair awoke and again sat by the tree and waited. Not seeing anyone comming he started back the way he thought he had come and by mid afternoon he was back at the academy. He made his way towards Xazor's room and knocked on the door hoping she could explain some of this. Why the dark ones were still after him and who was this person who knew he was a padawan and yet would not give him their name.....

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 02:14:43 PM
Xazor heard a knock on her door and felt out the presence. She opened it with the Force and smiled as she saw him standing there.

"Come in Vanair.....what can I do for you?"

She questioned and pulled up a chair for him to sit.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 02:19:36 PM
"It is about my place here in the Order. It was brought to my attention that maybe I do not belong here." With that he relayed what happened the other night. "I do not know who the person was but now that I have had time to think about it I know it was not one of the dark ones. I wish I could apologize to that person for it was not right what I did. My anger overcame me and I lashed out. I should have tried to learn who the person was before I attacked." After that he lowered his head in shame tears trickling down his cheek. "They are probably correct that I do not belong here."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 02:41:40 PM
Xazor smiled gently, glad that he had learned a hard lesson. She wiped his tears away and placed a hand under his chin to bring his eyes back to hers.

"jI thjink thjat yjou fjit ijn jusjt fijne youjnge Padawjan. Youjr plajce ijs herje amjong ujs ajt tjhe Orjder."

She smiled with a slight laugh. It had been her all along that had encountered him in the forest.

"Don't worry, you passed my test and observation. Your anger has control over you, Vanair. If you don't control it, it will take you down and you'll end up walking the path of the Darksiders."

She said gently, loosing the old Garou accent of those she had met on a different planet. She smiled, hoping he would see the purpose.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 02:51:15 PM
"Even if I do fit in with the Order Xazor you know as well as I that there are no masters here who would be willing to train one who is tainted I mean would you be willing to train someone who you knew to be a monster someone who could do something like this."

With that he looked at a vase on a table near by and brought up the old memories. His anger started to rise and he pointed at the vase and a thread of lightning raced from his hand and struck the vase shattering it into a hundred pieces.

He clutched his stomach. "Sorry, it hurts when I do that. But we both know there are no masters or knights here who would be willing to train me. So perhaps it is better if I leave."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 02:55:08 PM
Xazor shook her head slightly. She looked at the vase and moved her hand in one sweeping motion. With the Force, she lifts all of the pieces back together they way they should be...and then binds them together by creating heat around the vase and melting the pieces back in place. She uses her mind to move the ions at a great rate of speed until there is enough heat to do so. Right before Vanair's eyes, the vase is put back together. She lifts the water from the table and floor with her mind and puts it back in the vessel, arranging the fallen flowers with the Force.

"Indeed.....I know a Master would take you. One took me....remember? Or have you not heard a word I have told you?"

She questioned with a slight smile.

"You don't have to leave....have patience....learn to control your emotions....and you'll be fine."

The Knight's voice was gentle and filled with compassion as she spoke.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 03:03:08 PM
"Right and tommorrow pigs will fly, and turtles will dance." he said sarcasticly. "So that is what I am supposed to do just sit and wait? Wait for years until someone takes pity on me and trains me?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:07:24 PM
"You don't have to wait for years. If a Master does not come...you will still get the same training in the Force classes. After the class you are in is over, then you move on to Master Sage Hazzard's class and he will teach you even more advanced things."

She said softly.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 03:10:03 PM
"I am sorry, I did not mean that. It just gets so frustrating sometimes."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:11:09 PM
Xazor smiles gently and nods.

"I had to wait for almost two months before I recieved a Master. It will happen....have patience."

She said with a gentle voice.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 03:16:05 PM
"That is not something I am known for. In the life I used to live, waiting meant dieing. So you will have to forgive me if I sometimes have an outburst. I am still not used to it."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:20:03 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled once again.

"Patience you shall learn.....I had to, and I know you can also."

She said gently.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 03:23:27 PM
He nodded. "I know. Well I have taken up enough of your time. If you hear of a master or knight looking for a padawan let me know." After saying this he stands and walks to the door to let himself out.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:25:56 PM
"Time means nothing to me anymore...if you ever need to talk to someone...you know where to find me. Havje ja nijce dajy!"

She added the accent at the end to lighten up his mood. She bowed her head and let him leave as he wished. She knew that he would get a Master someday.....