PDA

View Full Version : A little coffee break

Kira Coy
May 24th, 2002, 10:45:32 AM
*kira walked into the bar and grill and looked around.she noticed alot of strange looking people.kira grinned at the bartender and walked up to the bar and sat down.she had on a pair of faded blue jeans and a crimson tanktop.her silver colored hair was pulled back into a fist-sized briad that stopped at the middle of her waist.she ordered a strong black coffee and sat back looking around and worrying about her daugter and about the poor baby sitter that was watching her small ctarl ctarl half-breed daugter.she took a sip of her coffee and relaxed slightly*

ooc-- strange..yes..i know O_o

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:41:42 AM
Xazor had been sitting at a table with some friends when she observed a woman walk into the bar. She had a curious appearance about her...one that Xazor was not used to. The Jedi Knight rose from her table and approached the woman. As she walked across the bar, her red robes flowed behind her like the waves of an ocean...and her Garou warrior braids swung in rhythm with her walking. The pretty gold coins interwoven into them clanged together gently until she came to a stop next to the stranger.

"Greetings...I do not think that I have met you before. My name is Xazor Dawnstrider...who are you?"

The Garou questioned with a smile, exposing her elongated canines. She sat down on the empty stool and adjusted her robes, revealing her lightsaber's shiny silver hilt for a moment before she brought her hands to rest in her lap...her long sleeves covering the weapon. She ordered a Strawberry Daiqueri and turned to face the woman, waiting for her to answer her question.

Kira Coy
May 24th, 2002, 05:44:59 PM
*kira turned and smiled at the woman* im kira coy..nice to meet you*kira held out her hand and grinned*

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 07:26:56 PM
Xazor took the woman's hand in her own and smiled gently.

"It is nice to meet you, Kira. So...what brings you to this fine establishment today?"

The Knight questioned with a friendly warmth about her aura. It was always interesting to meet knew people...

Kira Coy
May 24th, 2002, 11:18:19 PM
*kira relaxed down her gaur only by a fraction.she was used to force users of either side and she prefered not to have them piss her off.she heard a beep come from her waist.she sighed with annoyance as she unclipped what appeared to be some kind of small communications device*if you would excuse me...my three year old is giving the sitter hell.*turned and spoke in slightly accented ctarl to the weeping woman.as she clipped the device back to her belt she rubbed one hand on her right temple and grimanced.she turned back xazor and grinned* one suggestion hon..never leave a three year old ctarl ctarl halfbreed with some incompetent babysitter...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:23:02 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at the woman's words. What in the world was a ctarl ctarl halfbreed? She had never heard of the race in her life and wondered what they were like.

"That's good advice...thank you."

She took a sip of her cool drink as the questioned lignered on her mind.

"Do you mind my asking....what, exactly..is this race you speak of?"

The Garou questioned with obvious curiosity.

Kira Coy
May 29th, 2002, 10:44:55 AM
ah...a ctarl ctarl is a type of werwolf...umm..but in their normal form they look like a cizerack but are actually wolves at heart.i really cant explain if saor was here he would....*kira trailed off at the mention of her murdered husbands name.she stiffed as the familar pain flooded through her heart.she smiled,and placed the memories at the back of her mind and fixed her attention once more on the garou in front of her.she smiled a catlike smile and sipped at her coffee* i am a familar...some would say that we are witch's pets but actually we are a race of very umm..passionate people...but my people are dead i am the only survivor when my planet was hit by a comet and was layed to waste.we framilars are more or less a ancient race probably older then most but that is ancient history and maybe another time i will tell you the full truth.my daugter is familar and ctar ctarl.* grinned an ran a finger along the rim of her cup* :cool