PDA

View Full Version : OOC~mission idea.

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 07:33:35 AM
As some of you guys may know, Shade and a few others have been participating in an rp,.Exodus (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18728) to free slaves. what I am suggesting is that we do some more rps like this to kinda get the new padawans into the mood for rping, and also give them some experience. We would need a few more Knights and Masters than what we had in that one but I think it would be a good idea. I am also thinking of beefing it up and adding a few Sith in there for good measure.

EDIT: anyone who thinks they would like to do it then sign up here.

Oriadin
May 24th, 2002, 07:57:06 AM
OOC:

Sounds good, id be up for it. Ive been looking for a suitable roleplay for me to join for some time but most seem to be about fights and battles and stuff. Since I havent recieved much training yet I dont want to get into many fight, id get thrashed! This sounds like a good idea though.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:02:02 AM
Of course, you know that I'll go wherever you go Shade. ;) I'd love to do more RPs like that. I am viewed as a Warrior, sure...but that seems to be all I do is fight. :lol It would be nice to show the softer, gentler side of me once in a while. ;)

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:14:25 AM
I personally choose not to fight in an open challenge. Mindless violence is not attractive to me. I may well be interested, especially if the Sith are much more liek Taylor Millard, who I blieve can play the characterisation well - more of a manipulator and mind games. That is something I can really get into.

So I might well wish to participate too.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:34:14 AM
I do not try to get into open battles....unless it is someone I really wish to got at it with...like Vega, but he is my nemesis and we have only had like, two run-ins. :lol

I like to get into RPs where the Sithie did something bad and I go to check it out...then they fight with me. I too like the mind-games...some of the characters I have RPd with are very skilled in that...such as Taylor. :)

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:45:31 AM
Mmm yes. Taylor is very good. I prefer going against players like him, especialyl given as he plays very fair, is not on a power trip and writes well.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:47:28 AM
Yes...definatly. I hate it when people control me and act like they have superpowers. :lol Everyone has weaknesses....

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:51:58 AM
Simply put, controlling your actions is God Moding as far as I am concerned and I for one will not have anything to do with that. If you want to control the flow of a roleplay, then planning ahead and being logical is what needs to be done.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:53:38 AM
Yes....sometimes I jump into RPs hoping the person knows better...but lately, that hasn't been the case. :lol Oh well...live and learn.

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:59:12 AM
How do you reply so fast??

I dont think I have ever taken an open challenge. I doubt I will for the same reason

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:07:14 AM
:lol

I follow you around, Helenias.... :p

It's my secret.... ;)

I usually like open challenges...unless they god mode or try to take my saber. :lol Hey, I meant to ask you, where are we going with my Warrior Training thread??

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 09:24:15 AM
wow...three people....more tha i thought in the little time. But I am triyng to get some sith like MnT, Tempist, Chaos, Dale, maybe Snack...some of the verterans and people who know how to rp without the god moding thing cause that has happened to many times. twice in one week already.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:30:07 AM

It has been like...this whole last week for me. I have been in this one RP (not even going to say which one) and everyone, I mean...even my fellow Jedi are controlling my actions! By the end of it, I am going to be lucky if I am alive!

Yes....the Sithies you named are good to have in there too. Perhaps I could get my Sith character involved, once I register him here. :lol

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 09:35:37 AM
cool....wait a tic....you have a Sith character????? I must know this!! who?

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:45:45 AM
Hmmm....should I tell you, or not? *Thinking about it* Okay...no. I won't tell you.

I can't resist! It is Chaos's Apprentice....Kai Xavier! :) There, I told you. :lol

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 09:50:50 AM
well.....that just sends someone for a loop...never thought about that.....I am wondering if I should use Yurza or not though.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:55:32 AM
:lol Did you see it? I told you at the bottom of the post...ahem...?

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 09:59:09 AM
yeah I seen it that's why I am shocked.....I thought you meant it was someone that you hadn't even started training yet.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:01:19 AM

No...he's been training for a while. :) Chaos/Verse just needs to get his butt over there and reply to his training thread. :) So, you didn't think I even had a Sithie character?? :lol Not many people know...but now, I am sure, everyone knows...oh well. I couldn't keep that secret for long...

Helenias Evenstar
May 25th, 2002, 03:47:36 AM
Oh yes, Warrior training. We shall do so.

Oh, I also know the password for a pretty good Dark Jedi. Except, the password holder would probably kill me if I used that account

Shade Magus
May 25th, 2002, 07:55:56 AM
lol...well then why not talk him nto it....I got quite a few sith that want to do this already.

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 10:24:24 AM
:lol Thankies for remember Helenias. :)

:lol @ Helenias. I think he should let you do it! ;)

Sage Hazzard
May 25th, 2002, 03:02:12 PM
Benevolent Forces..... :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 25th, 2002, 06:20:51 PM
Hmmmm.

Yeah okay, Darth Turbogeek at your service.

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 06:25:39 PM
:lol @ Marcus.... ;)

Jedi Neo
May 27th, 2002, 01:10:47 AM
About training...

HELENIAS!!! :p

Oh and I am signing up, I guess I can play two characters if needed...
But I have a lot of bad habits to unlearn.

Just PM or AIM me the details.

Helenias Evenstar
May 27th, 2002, 03:26:26 AM
>_<

Marcus Telcontar
May 27th, 2002, 03:39:15 AM
About dinner....

HELENIAS!!!

I'm sooooo dead :: runs ::

Shade Magus
May 27th, 2002, 12:49:10 PM
no problem and I have been talking to the Sith and I am going to turn the rp into a continuince of the Exodus rp. It s going to be where the Jedi are out of the place and they get ambushed by the Sith.