PDA

View Full Version : For A Random Sig (All Signature Makers!)

Sage Hazzard
May 24th, 2002, 12:27:10 AM
Howdy.

Sage Hazzard is the only character of mine I would deem truely fitting to have a Random Signature. All my other characters just haven't been around long enough for me to have a Random Sig, in my mind. So, I need images, lots of 'em. So, all you sig makers, please help me. I'll be making so images for Sage to contribute as well, and hopefully Marcus will help me with the random sig. I was going to give Avolon one, but it just doesn't fit him. For some reason, I think the random signature should be for only Sage, out of all my characters. Here's what I want:

Sage Hazzard
Jedi Master
Master to many. Apprentice to the Force.
"Rage, rage, against the dying of the light."

Exclimation in the end of the quote would be fine, if you see it fitting instead of the period.

Okay, any style and color. Because since it's a random signature, it needs many feels and looks. The character is Tom Welling, who plays Clark, or Superman, on the TV show Smallville. If you need pictures ask, and I'll upload some. Also, a pictureless sig would be fine as well. Any background is fine, picture of otherwise.

All signature makers may try their hand at this. Please do, because I'd like atleast five images. I figure I can make up the difference to five, if less come in. But, I've never been good at makign signatures for my own characters, except for Syrius, that one I liked.

So, I await your submissions. And thank you, for doing this. :)

Vega Van-Derveld
May 25th, 2002, 10:56:39 AM
Any specific dimensions you want the picture to be?

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 11:34:42 AM
Hmm...you get a random sig like me now! :) They are sooo cool! :)

Morgan Evanar
May 25th, 2002, 12:18:15 PM
Dimensions would be useful. =]

Sage Hazzard
May 25th, 2002, 03:37:08 PM
Marcus said demensions didn't matter for the Random Sig. :) I don't have a preference.

Morgan Evanar
May 25th, 2002, 03:56:07 PM
It looks very strange without uniform dimensions.

Marcus Telcontar
May 25th, 2002, 06:26:19 PM
Dimensions dont matter, tho no more than 220 height is hte max I use. The way the randomness works, it no longer sets it's own size, it resets to the size of the pic.

Morgan Evanar
May 25th, 2002, 06:37:16 PM
Yeah, but my point is that it will look very strange to have non-uniform dimensions.

Marcus Telcontar
May 27th, 2002, 03:48:19 AM
Well, mine own randomSig has different sized pics, Xazor's are wildly different. You wouldnt know the difference, esp. as IFRAME is not involved. That's the beauty about the current iteration, the graphic content can be straight out anything and there is no framing or space issues.

Morgan Evanar
May 27th, 2002, 05:38:28 AM
Nevermind.