PDA

View Full Version : Another new face enters...

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 23rd, 2002, 07:22:51 PM
Ek'nar looked up at the building infront of him, then back down to the beautiful plants and peaceful flowers surrounding the walk-way as he took in a deep breath, smelling the flowers with his keen sense of smell, and gathered himself together.

Don't worry about it, the Jedi are very kind.. He assured himself.

Opening the door, he stepped in, and almost immediatly felt the tranquility of this place. He heard the door Swoosh! behind him, and he exhaled, having forgot to before.

He was humanoid, at first glance. But looking closer, he had an almost flat nose bridge, and very, very faint patterns of what appeared to be scales along the back of his neck and extending beneath his cloak and tunic. His right hand was in his pocket, and the left clutched a small bag with it's three fingers and a thumb.

Looking about, he didn't see anyone in the large hall, and wondered if anyone was around...

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 07:26:02 PM
Xazor stepped from her place in the shadows and smiled as she approached the newcomer. Her red robes flowed behind her like ocean waves, and her waist length blonde hair hung in Garou Warrior braids. Once he was in a good range, she stopped and bowed, a gentle smile dancing upon her lips.

"Greetings to you....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider...what is your name?"

She questioned with a soft voice. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it like broken pieces of glass. Her expression was laced with gentleness and curiosity.

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 23rd, 2002, 07:45:01 PM
Ek'nar turn a little to face who was approaching him, and saw a female Garou coming twords him, and bow at him. He bowed slightly in reply, and smiled a little.

"Hello, Jedi Xazor. My name is Ek'nar Ardosis."

He said, his voice had a somewhat heavy Courascant accent. He brought his pale green eyes up to hers, looking at the sparkle in them for a moment.

"I am.. well, that is, I wish to become a Jedi." He spoke, a little quicker than alot of the people he's encounterd.

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 08:00:20 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled toothily, her elongated canines quite visible to the newcomer.

"Hmm.....you wish to become a Jedi....but why?"

The Knight questioned with genuine interest. Everyone had a story to tell.....and she wished to hear his....

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 23rd, 2002, 08:18:42 PM
He glanced at her teeth, and flicked his own canines, although barely bigger than his other teeth with his tounge as he thought about the question.

"Well," He said. "I belive, that in short, I wish to become a Jedi to have more.. meaning in my life. Because as of now, I've come to find that I have not done anything significant, being born on Courscant, in the lower-lying regions until I was around ten in standard years, my mother died, and my father just could not handle raising me, especially since we lived in the slums, and he did not make all that much money. After he left one night, my uncle took me in, and I lived on his frigate ship for the past.. almost six years, just traveling from planet to planet."

His eyes gazed twords the ground a little.

"Do not get me wrong, I loved seeing new worlds and people and culture. It's just that.. that is all I have known. I have never lived in anyone place for very long since my mother died.

"I feel like I need to accomplish more, and hopefully better myself, and help others do the same."

His eyes cast their way back up to her's, as he looked up at her.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 07:59:20 AM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"You have pure reasons and your heart is in the right place. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order....though there are several Knights and Masters to train...a lot of them are unable because of other committments. If you wish, though, you can begin training by joining the Force class that I am leading in the Academy. You will learn a lot there..."

She said with a gentle smile. She had noticed his canines too...they were shorter than hers, but he still had them. She did not wish to intrude but she couldn't help asking him.

"What race are you? I don't wish to sound intrusive, but I am quite curious."

She said softly, looking at the ground for a moment before her eyes returned to him.

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 24th, 2002, 02:04:38 PM
Ek'nar smiled and laughed a little.

"Don't worry about being intrusive. I have gotten used to people asking. My race is called 'Isopylain'. Our homeworld is located beyond the Outer Rim. Well before it was destoried, anyways."

He looked a little saddened, but quickly smiled lightly.

"It was hit by an asteroid. A fairly large one, too. My ancestors had seen it comming almost two weeks before it hit, but there still was not enough time to evaccuate everyone.

"That was about.. 450 years ago. About 4 generations. Since then, my race has just scattered about in the galaxy, and it is slowly diminishing.." He trailed off, sighing a tad.

OOC: When I write a bio, I'll include the full story, but if you wish to know more, I'll be glad to tell you.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 02:35:51 PM
In the backgound the doors slide back again. Though the gap strides a black clad man, his hood drawn up over his head masking is face. A few paces past the sliding he stops dead. He slowly removes his hood reviling his long golden hair.

He shuts his eyes and sighs.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 02:45:50 PM
Xazor listens intently as the newcomer speaks. She is saddened by the words that his planet was destroyed...but is glad that he is here.

"I am sorry for what has happened to your culture. I am glad that you hve choosen the way of the Jedi, though. Again, I welcome you!"

Suddenly then, another man entered the room. He was clad in black and when he removed his hood, it revealed his golden hair. She smiled his way and bowed.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider....who are you?"

She questioned with a warm smile.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 03:01:32 PM
The man spun round, startled. He was not awair of any one else in the entrance hall. He smiled as warmly as he could as walked over to Xazor and the other....creature. He was not to shure species it was.

"I am Kandor mistress."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:12:29 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"Welcome then, Kandor. It is good to meet you. Do you seek something?"

She questioned with a gentle smile.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 03:20:36 PM
"like all that enter here Mistress, i seek to know about the force."

He hesitates, pondering what he sould say next.

"I must prove that i can control "My Gift" befor i may return to my family, My people."

He said "My Gift" with deep resentment in his voice.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:27:33 PM
"Do you seek to learn the ways of the Jedi for yourself.....or for these people? It is not their choice.....it is only one you can make."

She said with wisdom backing her words.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 03:42:20 PM
"i Apologize if i seem distant mistress. It has been a long journey here. I wish to learn the ways of the force for myself."

After finnishing he looks he strate in the eye and asks:

"please fogive my bluntness but i have meny questions. Will a school teaching shuch power, admit one like me?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:44:38 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"I am basically the "admissions office" if you will. I greet all of the prospective Padawans and admit them to the Jedi Order."

She had noticed that he was a bit distant, but she more than understood.

"Indeed......I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. There are many Knights and Masters, but few who are able to train Padawans right now. If you wish, you may join the Force class in the Academy."

She said with a helpful smile.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 03:53:06 PM
"That would be most appreciated, Mistress. When do these Force classes start?"

Is tone lighterning. There is a just noicable tone of excitement rasing in his voice.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 03:59:06 PM
Xazor smiled gently.

"They have already begun....but that is alright. You may still join if you wish."

She said softly, noting the bit of excitment in his voice.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 04:11:51 PM
"My deepest gratatude to you Mistress Xazor. I do hope that my searching has finnaly come to a end......"

Pauses momentary and looks around him.

"and what a place for it to end. The beauty of this arcutectue is amazing. It's as if Tranquilty it's self was build in to the very walls."

locks his cold eyes back on Mistress Xazor.

"I apologize once again, my mind tends to wonder at times. Is there a place i can rest till the Classes start, Mistress Xazor?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 04:18:20 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Do not be sorry.....I understand. Yes, there are the Jedi Living Quarters...if you go there, you can find a room for yourself and make it your home."

She said with a warm smile.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 04:32:27 PM
" Thank you, most Gracious host. Thank you for some of your most precious time Mistress Xazor. I will meet with you at the force class. "

A swift smile passed over his lips, and he turned on his heel an strode towards the lift, and stopped. Turing back to Mistress Xazor

"What floor are the quarters on?" he asked, feeling slightly embarrassed

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 04:55:43 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed.

"You are quite welcome. And the Living Quarters are on floor four."

She said gently.

Kandor
May 24th, 2002, 05:06:55 PM
"Thank You once again Mistress..."

Turns sheepishly and gets in to the lift, presses button 4. the lift doors slide sliantly in to place and the lift begings it's assent.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 05:13:39 PM
Xazor nods and smiles, turning her attention back to the other newcomer.

"It is so good to help two people at once."

She said with a smile.

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 24th, 2002, 08:31:26 PM
Ek'nar laughed a little, and turned back to Xazor, having listened to the whole conversation.

"I thank you for your grief, Jedi Xazor, as do my people, I am sure." He said softly.

"I'll join the force class shorty. But as of right now, I must visit the fourth floor." He said with a smile as he headed in the same direction in which Kandor had.

Before he reached the lift, he turned around abruptly.

"Oh, and thank you very much, Xazor."

And with that, he entered the lift and the doors closed..

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:33:18 PM
Xazor bowed and smiled gently.

"You are so welcome..."

She said softly and then disappeared into the shadows....