PDA

View Full Version : Lion' Background Story

Lion Ket'hal
May 23rd, 2002, 04:17:41 PM
Lion Ket'hal was the son of a slave miner on kessel. his father, Giver taught him all one needs to know to survive the harsh reality he lives in. his father used to be a captain of the rebel forces, the leader in hand to hand combat. by the time Lion was twenty, he knew twenty different fighting styles. before they could plan an escape from the peace brigade on kessel's largest mining corporation, Giver was killed by troopers for the plot to escape. the death of his father only furthered his anger towards the empire, and he escaped. now, he searches the universe for any evil, so that he may wipe it out, for he see's all evil as his enemy, in rememberance ofhis father. this he swore.......

weapons: self made 4 ft long vibro blade, caster pistol, and a charge partical assalt rifle for long range firing.

ship: Stalker 5, a T-2000 light freighter, equipted with heavy reflector shields, 4 revolving pulse cannons, 4 torpedo tubes, and one really big light partical cannon which takes four days to recharge after every use, its that powerful!!

enemies: random people Lion has screwed with all over the place!!

NeuroMortis
May 23rd, 2002, 04:24:47 PM
…and then Yoda has to rescue him because he falls into a swamp…but when he comes out, one of his arms is infected by the Dagoban Urchin, a posionous bog-dwelling creature, and if he doesn’t amputate he’ll surely die.

Fortunately, a ship crash lands on Dagobah that happens to be hauling black market corpses for the evil Car’pt-mun-ching planet of reclusive female Ugnaughts, who subsist on rancid Mon Calamari meat. The wookie piloting the ship is dying, but as an act of atonement, he donates his arm to Ognaj. The transplant is a success!

Back in the hidden cargo bay of the ship, out comes Lion Ket’hal, who stowed away because he heard the Ugnaughts had a new fighting style he could master in less than a month…

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 04:39:38 PM
*puts Neuro into a box and tapes it up tightly*

Excuse me, but I think I have to initiate this one into the Swfans Looney Bin of Fame.

:D

Keerrourri Feessaarro
May 23rd, 2002, 04:42:01 PM
A ljion? Sssurrreljy jyou jessst. jIt ssseemsss morrre a ssstorrrjy of a kjitten at bessst.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 23rd, 2002, 04:48:17 PM
Who was the first to get a place in the SWFans Loony Bin of Fame?

Darth Lynch
May 23rd, 2002, 04:50:53 PM
enemies: random people Lion has screwed with all over the place!!

He's a male gigolo.

Always on the go go.

Uh oh Uh oh

So watch the bump or you'll be humped right in the rump.

Uh oh Uh oh

:x

NeuroMortis
May 23rd, 2002, 05:08:06 PM
Mmmfmffm hmffmfmgm gmfm, mfmgm gbr dfmmfmhm....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 23rd, 2002, 05:57:12 PM
Guys are so weird.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 23rd, 2002, 06:34:56 PM
And yet, aren't we all, deep down?

Marcus Telcontar
May 23rd, 2002, 06:39:37 PM
I'm not.

I'm just mentally deranged :)

Evil Hobgoblin
May 23rd, 2002, 06:42:15 PM
Okay, so Marcus lacks a mental range. Anybody else want to go on record with a confession of wierditude?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 23rd, 2002, 06:42:43 PM
I plead the fifth

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 07:02:30 PM
I believe the first initiate into the Looney Bin of Fame was Garrett Blade. :D

*shakes the taped up box to quiet the 'mmph'ing that is coming from inside* Shhh now, or you will get no tacos.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 23rd, 2002, 07:10:02 PM
*pokes the box with a flashlight*

eh. Save it for a White Elephant Gift Party.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 08:22:17 PM
BTW, Lion, welcome to SWfans. Its a hive of scum and villanry...and bad jokes and worse spelling.

:)

I look forward to seeing you around.

*shakes the box some more*

Marcus Telcontar
May 23rd, 2002, 08:31:40 PM
And thread hijacking

And crazy Force attacks

FORCE PANTS!!!

:: Lady Deville suddenly finds her pants are pulled down to her ankles!::

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 23rd, 2002, 08:44:03 PM
Yes yes; all loonyness aside, welcome to the group; it's great to have you among us. :D

And, ummm, I'm not evil, just to let you know..............

.....well, maybe just a little......... *points at the Sith chicks, tryin' to get attention onto someone else* But they're worse than me!!! :D

HAHA!!!! LD GOT PANTSED!!!!!

:lol

Darth Lynch
May 23rd, 2002, 08:44:08 PM
In other words...fear and/or be wary of anything that moves, breathes, walks, talks or looks at you here.

Enjoy your time and remember do not feed the bears.

Or look anyone in the eyes.

NeuroMortis
May 23rd, 2002, 10:36:12 PM
Muffled.

Mo tacof?!?!

Morgan Evanar
May 23rd, 2002, 10:41:53 PM
TAAAAAAAACCCOOOOOO!!!!!

Sith Ahnk
May 23rd, 2002, 10:44:16 PM
Hey there! I hate you! But don't take it personally, I'm SWfans resident bastard! Well, until Hyfe gets pardonned.

Sejah Haversh
May 23rd, 2002, 11:56:37 PM
Yeah! Neuro gave him the Wookie arm! Sweet!

In a roundabout ways, all my evil deeds DO get accomplished!

Bwa-ha ha ha ha!

And what is this guy? Keaneau Reeves? He seems to learn martial arts faster than a fat man falls down stairs.

Come on, just one style can get you a long way. Why learn two, if you're a real master at one? If you're a master, you'll find you don't need other moves from other arts to beat someone, you'll know your own art so well.

And since when are slaves allowed to teahc each other martial arts?

:-: Sejah Haversh, keeper of the Logic Beam Cannon :-:

"And I'm not afraind to use it!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 24th, 2002, 12:16:14 AM
*hands Sej three pitchers of Strongbow hard cider*

Drink up, my man. It's on me.

That outta mess wit' the ol' logic beam :D

Sejah Haversh
May 24th, 2002, 12:20:43 AM
Not really, because when you get drunk, you lose brain cells. But that's okay, because you lose your dumb cells first, so everything you say is really smart.

Next go the quiet cells, so you start talking all loud, and that's still no problem because you're still a genius.

And I forgot the rest of that quote...

And, hey, I survived seven pinds of Strongbow, thankyewverrymuch!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 24th, 2002, 12:27:39 AM
you just wait, buddy boy. You and me are gonna have lotsa fun

Sejah Haversh
May 24th, 2002, 12:35:42 AM
Just as long as I gets me a pint of my favorite cider, it'll be fun. Just no cheap beer, Sejah not into cheap beer. It cheap for reason... It nasty!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 24th, 2002, 12:51:03 AM
cheap beer..........

I didn't by it, but I wa offered it, so I'm drinkin' it. Beggars an't be choosers, dude.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 01:11:28 AM
I might have been pantsed...OR NOT....I would have to be WEARING pants for that to happen. :angel

Sith Ahnk
May 24th, 2002, 02:09:42 AM
*runs by and strips you of your glove*

imported_Corin Zetith
May 24th, 2002, 06:18:23 AM
"ALL HAIL JACKIE CHAN!"lol

"Twenty fighting styles! lol lol lol thats alot buddy, i only know one and i still get my #$% kicked!"

Corin laughs a really long time and goes to find a snickers bar.

hahahahaha!

"srry welcome to the boards Lion im new too so we got somethin in common."

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:37:38 AM
I'm a black belt in Macrame

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 24th, 2002, 03:09:39 PM
I have a mauve belt in Abercrombie-Fitch.

Bet you didn't know they made mauve belts.

Anyway, I like the character, but not the "really big light partical cannon which takes four days to recharge after every use" on the ship. Just don't see how it can be used well in an RP, or how your character can get ahold of such equipment after living most of your live in a spice mine.

And then there's the 20 different fighting styles that you learned in those mines.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 24th, 2002, 04:20:10 PM
I just feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who's been Force Pantsed now. Unless there are others that I don't know about.

Azhure Darkstone
May 25th, 2002, 12:11:22 AM
hm...so thats the story. whats wrong with the empire?

*evil sith personality comes through whining*

Mesa shall have to teach you lesson now.

as for the slave = martial arts bit, a bit wary on that but still an interesting story and perhaps it might have happened under the blind spot, if your lucky.

welcome to SWFans dude =)

Sejah Haversh
May 25th, 2002, 02:19:54 AM
Um, just becasuse your cannon takes four days to recharge doesn't make it powerful, it just makes it really, really slow.

BSSHHHAAAKKK! HA! You missed! Now I have FOUR DAYS to attack you in!

Heck, I'm quite sure I could spen a week loading a BB gun...

And I do have to agree with corin in giving props to Jackie Chan. He's funny, amd can kick your butt at the same time. I took Kali for a while, and Karate, but suffered from a disease I call "White Guy Syndrome". It's symptoms: lack of rythm, coordination, flexibility, and concentration. I believe it is related to "White Guy Rythm Deficiency" Which is the bane of many a pasty-skinned breakdancer. Or just dancer period.

And perhaps the spice mine was run like Stalag 13 in Hogan's Heroes. Hey, it could happen. And if Lion has a radio in his coffee pot, we could clinch that idea.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 25th, 2002, 08:00:56 AM
LOL LOL HAHAHA

Azhure Darkstone
May 25th, 2002, 11:53:00 PM
He's new, give him a chance.

You can change your story slightly, could have escaped a bit before you came here and learnt it then, or keep it as it is.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 26th, 2002, 11:24:56 PM
*Smiles inmock reconciliation*

"im sorry! i'll try and be nicer"

Taataani Meorrrei
May 26th, 2002, 11:27:18 PM
:p

Jhyx
May 26th, 2002, 11:29:19 PM
*steals Catwoman's glasses and runs like the dickens*

imported_Corin Zetith
May 28th, 2002, 01:52:04 PM
*contently eats his snickers bar and offers some to the room*

Cirrsseeto Quez
May 28th, 2002, 08:44:07 PM
(eats the rest of the snickers bar...and half the arm that holds it, too) :cat

imported_Corin Zetith
May 28th, 2002, 09:06:39 PM
*looks at his half eaten arm and then at CR, then uses other hand to take out another snickers bar from his cloak and continues to munch happily.*

":duel gimme your snickers!"

"and im your father too."