PDA

View Full Version : Hey a question for you.

Vanair Sharkan
May 23rd, 2002, 12:38:35 PM
I have been trying to find out how much my prepackaged yoda with the orange snake is worth and for that matter a lot of the other prepackaged figures and vehicles as well. Does anyone have a clue?

BUFFJEDI
May 23rd, 2002, 12:51:39 PM
wait until JediEB see's this thread.He should be able to tell you.
But I'm going to guess 15-30 bucks.

Jedieb
May 23rd, 2002, 08:14:25 PM
buff, you flatter me.:)

Well, there's a couple of things you can do. One, you can go out and buy a toy magazine like Toyfare. It's got an extensive price guide. Here's what it says about vintage Yoda figures;
Yoda (Orange Snake) Mint ESB carded $130, loose and complete $35
Yoda (Orange Snake) Mint ROTJ carded $130, loose and complete $35
Yoda (Orange Snake) Mint POTF carded $455, loose and complete $35

There's a listing for a ROTJ with a brown snake, but not an orange one. But there's a problem with price guides. They're NOTORIOUSLY inaccurate. You should always use them as simply a guide. They're great if you're insuring your collection and you want documented prices to back up your claim, but they're no gaurantee that your figure will sell for what they list.

Then there's the second method. Ebay. That's right, evil ebay. Do a search of completed and current auctions for your figure. That will give you an excellent idea for what the market currently values your figure. That's far more important IMO.

Hope that helps! :D

BUFFJEDI
May 25th, 2002, 07:29:54 PM
I so knew Eb(s) would come through:)

Spirityoda
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:56:29 PM
buy a toyfare magazine. check out what you figures getting on Ebay loose or carded. Ebay is a great place to find out what people are really selling these at. Check current auctions as well as ended ones.:D