PDA

View Full Version : Landing.....looking for a purpose.

Rakul K'vedrin
May 23rd, 2002, 12:22:44 PM
He had calculated the corse to Vjun on the computer of his TIE Interceptor and hit his hyper drives. When he arrived at the planet he proceeded to land. The winds and storms in the upper atmosphere were fierce it was only his training as an Imperial pilot that saved both him and his fighter. After he landed he disembarked from the cockpit and looked around. He sensed the presence of those he had come to find....The Black Hand. He focused inward to regain himself and then focused outward hoping to contact one of them...
Hello, I know you are there

Evil Hobgoblin
May 23rd, 2002, 05:16:36 PM
A voice that came from a long way away, chilling in its' sheer disinterest, replied.

~So?~

Rakul K'vedrin
May 23rd, 2002, 05:32:03 PM
He had been uncertian if he would get a response. Now that he had he was more determined than ever to join them.

So, I have come to offer my services, and myself to the Black Hand.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 23rd, 2002, 05:57:58 PM
The voice replied, coming from a great distance still but much closer nonetheless. As though it had stopped doing something and begun to concentrate on this new distraction.

~Why?~

Rakul K'vedrin
May 23rd, 2002, 06:05:03 PM
Because it is what my ancestor Darth Sidious would have wanted me to do, and because this is what the dark side calls me to do, otherwise I would not have found you.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 23rd, 2002, 06:27:26 PM
The voice seemed clear and uninhibited now; whatever it was the speaker had been doing, it was obvious that Rakul had its' full attention.

~Or maybe you were brought here to die. What say you to that?~

Rakul K'vedrin
May 24th, 2002, 01:17:10 PM
I doubt that, if Exar Kuun had wanted me dead he would have done it himself not lead me here.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 24th, 2002, 10:20:18 PM
What followed was very much the mental equivalent of a derogatory snort. ~The Black Hand is a solitary group because their motives are not widespread among the masses. You may have been brought here, but this is the domain of the Hand and the whims of others do not rule here.~

~Which begs the question: why have you chosen the Dark Jedi over the Sith? Surely their acceptance of everyone from the species of man on down to dog would be more suited to you.~