PDA

View Full Version : The Spiral into Darkness

Draechusk Rakl Mor'kal'ot
May 23rd, 2002, 11:06:30 AM
A man dressed in black breeches, black boots, and a grey shirt, carrying a blaster rifle across his back walks in. He feels the the presence of the Dark Side seeping out everywhere. A small smile appears on his face, one without humor, it is one of pure malice.
He kneels on one knee. "Great Lords of the Sith I come to you to be deemed worthy of apprenticeship. What is thy bidding my masters."

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 03:53:29 PM
*The walls of the Palace seem to part, and the shadows lift, as LV steps forth, looking upon the man.*

Welcome, sir, to the Sith Order.

You have come requesting admittance into TSO. Know that what you ask is not an easy burden to carry, and requires your respect, loyalty, and commitment.

Succeed, and be rewarded. Fail, and be punished.

Also, let it be known that we do not hold our members here as prisoners. If at any time you wish to leave, you may. Just pray that you leave under good terms. Leaving under bad can be quite... deadly.

*She cocked her head slightly.*

Knowing this, do you still wish to go forth with becoming one of the Sith Order?

May 23rd, 2002, 03:56:04 PM
Aye m'lady it has been my purpose for over 10 years. I will not back down now.

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 03:58:11 PM
*LV raised an eyebrow.*

Ten years? Why has it taken you so long to come to us?

May 23rd, 2002, 04:01:56 PM
"Because I was in prison on coruscant m'lady. Under false accusations for trying to pursuade people to join the dark side. I was kept locked up in the Jedi Temple for 10 years. All that time I thought to myself if they are going to accuse me of being on the side of darkness I had best not dissapoint them." With this a smile of pure malice and hatred appears on his face and after a minute little threads of lightning started to come from his hands.

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 04:10:51 PM
*She chuckled.*

I was not aware the Jedi kept a prison in their temple. You learn something new every day it seems.

*She walked towards him.*

Very well. Your entrance into the Sith Order will be evaluated.

Until then, please, make yourself comfortable in the Palace, and choose quaters for yourself. We shall see about getting you a master.

*She smiled and pointed down a hallway. The walls and pillars seemed to part. Or maybe it was a trick of the imagination. Or maybe it was the Sith Magic that lurked in the palace's walls.*

The halls will lead you to your quarters.

May 23rd, 2002, 04:19:31 PM
"You are as gracious as you are beautiful m'lady." he said with not a hint of humor in his voice or on his face. He walks through the opening and down the halls to a set of quarters. Once inside he sets about his daily routine of practice. He clears the middle of the room and starts practicing his hand to hand combat. Most he learned in the far reaches where several cadres of assasins had made there home and had welcomed him and trained him....well.