PDA

View Full Version : running....

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 09:56:11 AM
A small child comes running into the room, a frightened look on his face. It looks like he is running from something. The small child, with a resembalnce to the young boba fett, trips over the edge of a rug, landing on his face. He stops moving, knocked out from the fall, and from his exsaustion from running what was probably a long distance...

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 10:02:14 AM
Xazor had noticed the little boy running quickly, looking quite terrified. She then witnessed him hit the floor and become locked in a state of unconsciousness. Jogging out of the shadows, she finally arrived at the scene. She knelt down next to the little figure, and turned him onto his back. Feeling his neck, she found a pulse and heard his shallow breathing. The gentle Garou held him in her arms and waited until he awoke. She sent gentle healing waves through the Force and into his body. Soon he would awake...

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 10:06:09 AM
Awaking slowly, the child's light blue eyes see the lady, his eyes becoming terrified again until he sences her gentleness, at which point he calms down, slightly, still tensed up, nervious, not liking being in a strangers hands, although, somehow, he feels like her trusts her... almost...

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 10:08:53 AM
"Shhhh....it's alright little one. You're safe..."

She said softly as she gently caressed his forehead. She looked into his light blue eyes and smiled gently.

"My name is Xazor...I am a Jedi Knight. Everything is alright..."

She assured him with a tender voice.

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 10:11:50 AM
The childs muscles relax. he looks to be about five or six years old. The child looks around at his suroundings, his eyes oddly alert for a child. His voice is small, frightened, "Where am i?"

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 11:06:03 AM
Xazor smiled gently and looked around for a moment before returning her eyes back to the small child's.

"You are at the Greater Jedi Order...in the Recruitment Center."

The Knight said softly. She noticed how he was a bit more relaxed, but still frightened.

"What were you running from? Is someone chasing you?"

She questioned with a curious expression on her face.

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 11:14:11 AM
The child closes his eyes and curls up into a small ball, not really wanting to talk. The childs clothes are tattered and full of blaster bolt size holes, but there are no marks on his body and he is very much alive. He is small for a 6 year old, only .75 meters tall and wieghs very little.

After a while, he speaks, his voice still scared and whispered, "Someone was after me.... he killed my grandmother.... he tried to kill me.... i dont know how i escaped.... i just ran...." he goes quiet again, sobbing softly, still curled up into a small ball.

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 12:03:36 PM
Xazor held the little boy in her arms, a tear trickling down her cheek. How could people go after someone so precious? She did not know...

"It's alright, you're here now and no one can hurt you."

The Knight said as she held the little one in her arms. They sat there in the silence for a few moments as she examined him with her eyes. There were several holes in his shirt, made from a blaster similar to the ones she carried. She shook her head and cleared her throat.

"I will take you someplace where there is plenty of food and some clothing. Oh little one...how you don't deserve that kind of treatment...all is well now...I will take care of you..."

She said softly, recalling the state that her adoptive daughter was in when she came to the Jedi Order. The Knight wanted so desperatly to help him the way she had helped Natia.

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 12:40:58 PM
The small child continues to cry softly until he is asleep, his exsuastion taking control of his body, which puts him into a deep sleep, one without nightmares or dreams, only a little presence of the Jedi knight who will look out for him.

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 12:53:56 PM
Xazor wipes his tears away with a free hand before placing it under his back and lifting him up. She cradled him in her arms and rose to her feet, trying to be as quiet as she could. With light steps, she walked toward the large double doors of the recruitment center and opened them with the Force. They hissed open and the Knight walked through them with the little boy in her arms.

She walked down a path until they reached another building. It was larger and the architecture was very beautiful. Quickly up the steps she climbed until she reached another set of doors. They hissed open and she stepped inside. Glancing around for a moment, she climbed another set of stairs and the proceeded to walk down a hallway.

Turning a corner, the Knight headed to the right until she found the end of the hall. She stood in front of a door with her name on it, and opened it with her mind. Once inside, she laid the small child on her bed, and placed a warm blanket over him. Hurriedly, she walked into the kitchen and gathered some cake and milk. The woman set the contents on a tray and took it out to a table by the bed. She set it down quietly and poured a small glass of milk for him, and placed a piece of the cake on a plate with a fork closeby.

Pulling up a chair with the Force, she sat down. Her waist length blonde hair fell around her shoulders and her red robes gathered at her feet like sand. She smiled gently and sat in the silence, waiting for him to awaken for the nutritious food.

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 01:21:07 PM
As the child slowly comes to consciencness, his mind spends some time in a nightmarish sleep, and he becomes restless, his arms reaching out for his grandmother as she is shot down by the dark one with a blaster. In his dream, and unknowingly in reality, the child screams out in terror at watching his grandmother die. When the dark man turns his blaster towards him and pulls the trigger, the child wakes with a start, sitting bolt upright, his eyes looking around, fear in them, as well as radiating through the Force around him.

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 01:37:31 PM
Xazor feels the tremendous wave hit her through the Force. She eyes the child curiously and gently places a hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright little one...you're safe."

She reassured him once again. Taking the plate and cup of milk in her hand, she handed it to him.

"This is the best cake in the galaxy...and I am sure you will like it!"

The Knight urged him to eat...he needed to or he would become sick from mal-nurishment. She could tell that he did not usually eat very well, and this brought sadness to her soul.

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 01:50:04 PM
The child looks at the cake, then up at the knight, taking the fork lightly in his hand, his eyes moving back to the cake, staring at it for a minute while his fingers absently twirl the fork in them, another unusual thing for a child his age to be doing. He decides that the cake is safe to eat, moving the fork to the cake he takes a small peice off of it, eating it slowly, still on edge from his nightmare, and not sure of his suroundings...

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 02:34:15 PM
Xazor watches the boy curiously. His actions are strange for one his age. Brushing off the thought, she holds the cup of milk for him in case he wanted something to drink with the cake. She smiled gently as he took a bite.

"It's alright...the cake is safe to eat, I assure you. I just had some for breakfast this morning."

She reassured him. The look in his eyes told her that he was still scared, and she could more than understand.

"You can have as much as you like, there is plenty. If you want anything else....tell me and you shall have it."

The Knight smiled gently as he continued to eat.

ChildOfTheForce
May 23rd, 2002, 05:16:17 PM
The child stops eating when he has only finished half of the peice she had given him, not used to the richness of the cake, and is full already. He looks at the glass of milk and desides he doesnt really want it, laying back down and curling into a small ball, he drifts slowly off into sleep after about a half an hour of resting.

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 06:05:35 PM
Xazor sighes and takes the cake from him. She places everything back on the tray and takes it to the kitchen once again. Placing the milk in the auto-cooler, as well as the cake itself. Pushing a few stray braids out of her face, she sighes and goes to sit back on her chair. The Knight looked around her room, eyeing all of the swords and saber hilts on her walls. The crest of the Jedi Warriors hung above her bed...and a beautiful plant crawled its vines along the headboard. She smiled to herself, glad that he was off to sleep. He needed his rest. She closed her eyes and fell into a meditative trance while he slept.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 05:20:59 AM
The next day when the child wakes, his light blue eyes open, looking around at his suroundings. His eyes look around at the weapons on the walls. In awe at the sight of so many beautiful weapons, he just stares at them, espeicialy the saber hilts.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 07:46:38 AM
Xazor had left the little one to sleep and she had found a place on the floor. Of course, she had awoke earlier than he and was just finishing up yesterday's dishes when she felt him stir through the Force. Smiling gently, she walked out into the bedroom area and witnessed him eyeing her weapons. She smiled once again, knowing how in awe people were of their beauty...especially children.

"Do you want to see one of those up close? Here..."

She said as she walked over to the wall and took a saber hilt from its place. The Knight sat down on the bed and held it out to the little boy for him to take in his hands.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 07:50:39 AM
The child gingerly takes the saber hilt, looking the hilt over up close. The child allows his hands to run over the hilt, looking at every feature of the hilt, not the first time he has seen a light saber, but the first time he has seen one upclose. He touches the ignition button lightly, stopping before he presses it, sencing something telling him he shouldnt press the button. He looks up at the Jedi, speaking quietly... "You made this...." His voice sounds a little scared, like he is afraid of the blade...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 07:55:06 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"Yes...I made that. If you would like to...you can keep it. It's one of the best ones I have and I make them as gifts...or if I loose mine. See, this is the one I use."

She said softly, taking her duel-phased saber from her belt. She could sense his fear in pressing the button, so she turned hers on for him. Her finger ran over the ignition switch and two blades shot out of the hilt with a hissing sound. Their color was a brilliant blue and it hummed with a comforting familiar glow.

"See...this saber is called 'Love'. A Jedi Master gave it to me. The one you are holding is called 'Grace'."

She disengaged her saber and clipped it back to her belt with a gentle smile.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 08:05:14 AM
The child looks down at the saber and, holding the blade end away from him, presses the button with his thumb, holding the saber in both hands, not wanting to drop it. He looks at the blade, again in awe at the beauty of the lightsaber. His thumb presses the button again, disengadging the blade, and he sets it down on the table beside the bed. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he looks at The Jedi... "What will happen to me?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:44:51 AM
Xazor leaned over and looked at the little boy and smiled.

"Well...that depends. I don't quite understand why you are here...but now that you are, you're safe from whoever was chasing you. This is a Jedi Base, where Knights...like myself, and other Masters train students in the ways of the Jedi. They learn about the Force. If you wish to stay here with me, you can train to be a Jedi too...."

She didn't know if he would fully understand what she was telling him...but she hoped deeply in her heart that he did. Looking down at her hands for a moment, she let her eyes drift back up to the child.

"You know what? Let's play a game....If you tell me your name...I'll give you a present!"

She said with a gentle smile.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 09:49:39 AM
The childs looks down away from the Jedi, his voice quiet, almost a sob,
"I... I dont know my name... My grandmother seldom talked... and when she did, it was never my name... i dont know if i had a mother or father.... i dont even know if my grand mother was my grandmother..."

The child looks at his hands and fidgets, unsure of what he should do... He is afraid that he will be rejected because of his lack of a name... And he doesnt want to lie and make one up...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:53:54 AM
Xazor gently placed her hand under his chin and brought his eyes back to hers.

"That is alright...you still get your present! I'll be right back..."

She said softly and hurried into the next room. She grabbed a box wrapped in silver paper and brought it out to him. It was pretty large, but he could manage opening it. Inside he would find a new pair of Jedi robes and a nice pair of combat boots. All were clean and would keep him warm. It was a nice change from the torn clothes he was wearing. It was a strange thing, but she had kept them around in case she ever had a Padawan who was a young child...about his age. She thought it was a perfectly fine time to give them to someone.

"Maybe...would you like to choose your own name?"

She questioned for a moment. She then thought back to what he had said. He never had any parents...and he didn't know if his grandmother was really related to him or not. It was puzzeling to her, something she would have to think about for a while.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 09:59:35 AM
The child takes the box in his lap, but doesnt open it yet. Instead he holds it in his hands while he responds to her question... "I wouldnt know where to begin to choose a name.... could you pick one for me?"

He opens the box, gazing at the contents inside, looking at the robes and boots, looking up at her from the box... "than.. thank you..."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:04:35 AM
Xazor smiles and nods gently.

"You're welcome....Jedidiah?"

She replayed the name in her head. She was rather fond of it after looking at him and saying it over a few times.

"That is a nice name...do you like it?"

She questioned with a gentle smile.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 10:08:51 AM
"Jedidiah..." The child nods, "Yes, i like it..."

The child looks around, looking for a place he can change into the robes... spotting a door and guessing it must lead to a bathroom, he drops down from the bed, amazingly not making a sound, and walks to the bathroom with the box in his hands.

When he comes back out, he is wearing the robes and boots, again carrying the box within which his gifts came. He looks up at Xazor... "Jedi Xazor... where do you want me to put my old clothes...?"

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:11:24 AM
Xazor smiles gently and looks around.

"Well...if you would like...there is a spare bedroom right off of this one. You can stay here with me....and that can be your room, if you like."

She said softly, looking at the empty room. She walked in the direction of it, and stepped through the doorway, turning on a light.

"See....there is a large window too that you can look out onto the beautiful jungles...look..."

She pointed out the large bay window where one could see lush green grasses and rivers flowing through them...tall trees that burst through the clouds and touched the sky. It was beautiful and peaceful.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 10:15:55 AM
The child follows her into the room, looking around, he places the box under the bed. Climbing up ontop of the bed, he looks out the window at the jungle...

"It is pretty... You would let me stay?..."

The child finds that thought interesting, that a complete stranger would take him in. He isnt used to that, considering that the only other person that he has ever been in contact with besides his grandmother was the man who killed her, and he didnt like Jedidiah...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:02:54 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"It is very pretty. And yes...you can stay, Jedidiah."

She said gently. Her heart was filled with joy that she could do for him what the people here had done for her...shown her love. At his age, she had been taken away from her father and handed over to an Emperor to become one of the most well known names in the galaxy for some time....until she decided to escape it all and become a Jedi. Back then no one loved her....but the Jedi here took her in right away and she made family out of them.

It did her soul good to see him happy. The look in his eyes told her that he was so thankful, yet unsure of why she would do such a thing. For some reason, she felt drawn to the little boy. He was much like her as a child...perhaps...but the Force seemed to gravitate toward him. It was a strange thing, but all she was sure of, was that he was a sweet child who deserved much better than he had come from.

Sene Unty
May 24th, 2002, 11:12:00 AM
Sene knocked on his masters door casually, his eyes not leaving the data pad in his hand. No one answered.

Curiously Sene pressed his ear to teh door and listened. Talking. Was his master talking to herself?

"oh no", Sene thought. "she's snapped."

Wait. Pause. Two voices. One was his masters and the other....well he hadn't heard that voice before. Silently elieved that his master wasn't nuts, he knocked harder.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:36:52 AM
Xazor was in the middle of talking when she heard a knocking at the door. Suddenly it stopped and all was quiet. She looked back to the little boy and smiled.

"I'll be right back...you can investigate your new room while I answer the door."

She said softly and then made her way toward the door. The knocking started up again just as she opened the door with her mind. It hissed open and revealed her Padawan there. She smiled and bowed to him.

"Greetings Sene...what can I do for you?"

She questioned gently, gesturing for him to come in.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 12:45:17 PM
Jedidiah looks around his room, examining every closet and drawer. He climbs back up on his bed for a minute and looks out the window again. When he drops back off of the bed his footsteps make no noise. Looking around, he sees his bedstand and a place to keep his new lightsaber. The child then realizes that he left the saber Xazor gave him on her bedstand. Moving quietly out of his room, not intentionly moving without a sound, he walks back into Xazor's bedroom, getting the saber and walking back towards his room. On the way, he hears Xazor say something to someone, and walks quietly towards her voice, walking up behind her without a sound, curious about the visitor...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 12:50:56 PM
Xazor did not hear the child come up behind her but was shocked when she turned around to let Sene in. She took a quick breath and smiled brightly, as many thoughts rushed through her mind. Why didn't I hear him? Why didn't I sense him? She thought to herself.

"Oh, Jedidiah...this is my student, my Padawan, Sene. He is training as a Jedi here at the Jedi Order. Sene...this is my friend, Jedidiah..."

She said softly, looking from the little boy to the twelve year old boy in her door way.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 12:54:58 PM
The child looks at Sene, looking at the 12 year old who is about twice his height... "Hello, Sene..." Jedidiah suddenly realizes that he is holding the saber in his hand and clips it to his belt under his robes...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 01:26:02 PM
Xazor smiles when the child clips the saber to his belt. She was glad to have given him something that he enjoyed...and she hoped that he would use someday when he was older. She looked at Sene once again and nodded gently.

"Won't you please come in?"

She questioned softly, motioning for him to come into her living quarters.

ChildOfTheForce
May 24th, 2002, 01:47:37 PM
The child looks at Sene again, his mind unconsciencly fighting away a fear of him... considering that the person who tried to kill him was only a little taller, and also a man.
Jedidiah moves silently backwards, walking back into his room before Sene can say anything to him, closing the door behind him and curling up on his bed, after unclipping the saber and setting it on the bedstand, the position he curled up into near the bedstand, within easy reach of the saber, although he doesnt really know how to use it...

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 02:17:02 PM
Xazor watches as Jedidiah walks back into his room and shuts the door. She sighed gently, understanding why and then turns to face Sene.

"Don't take it personally.....he is quite shy right now. I just met him yesterday."

She said softly to her Padawan.

Sene Unty
May 25th, 2002, 12:18:31 AM
Sene nodded. He had remaind silent through the exchanges not because he had nothing to say, but rather because he believed it would be in appropriate to talk. Watching the other boy suffer caused a pang of sadness to touch Sene's heart, but he quickly pushed it away. Instead he tried concentrating on making the other boy happier.

"That doesn't seem very fair." He said a smile played on Sene's mouth. "I dont have a lightsaber."

The boy remained motionless.

"Well it is a very nice lightsaber I must tell you. I'm going to build one soon and I hope it will be half as good as that one."

Nothing. This was going to be harder than Sene thought.

ChildOfTheForce
May 28th, 2002, 05:25:33 AM
The Child wakes when Sene speaks his last words. Rising to a sitting position on his bed he looks over at the saber on the table beside him and picks it up, looking at the saber that Xazor made and gave to him.... He begins to wonder why she is being so nice to him, when the only person he had ever seen other than his grandmother tried to kill him. Igniting the sabers blade he looks at it silently, waving the blade around, getting a feel for the weight of the hilt. Disengadging the blade, he sets it back down on the table, then sits crosslegged on the window sill, looking out at the trees, looking for little animals running about.

Sene Unty
May 28th, 2002, 07:57:52 AM
Sene was a little taken aback by the size of the lightsaber. The humm of the hard light frightened him slightly, but he quickly gained his composure. Senecouldn't help but smile has the boy waved the blade around with a childlike innocence.

Sene really wanted a lightsaber....

"Hey...Jedidiah was it?....do you think I could hold your lightsaber?"

The boy didn't answer. "Ummm..hello?"

ChildOfTheForce
May 28th, 2002, 10:03:10 AM
The Child turns his head to look at Sene, his light blue eyes just hidding the fact he is afraid of Sene. Jedidiath speaks just above a whisper, trying to keep his voice undercontrol
"Could you please leave me, Sene..."

Xazor Elessar
May 28th, 2002, 03:47:58 PM
Xazor didn't understand why Jedidiah was afraid of Sene....but she knew it must have to do with his past and present. Turning to Sene, she smiled gently.

"It's alright....perhaps I should meet you somewhere else. He is a little stranger aware at the moment."

She said in almost a whisper.

ChildOfTheForce
May 28th, 2002, 05:58:47 PM
Jedidiah moves silently from his room to wander around outside, first walking to the table and writting down a short note saying he will be back before nightfall. Walking out of the chambers he walks out of the building and decides to follow a path that leads into a jungle. Walking through the forests he looks up, seeing the top of one of the Messani temples ((I think i spelt that right)) from when Exar Kun ruled.

The child wonders what is around there and decides to go look, following a path towards the temple. When he reaches the temple, he looks up at it, wondering how long ago it was built, thinking to himself that he might want to look it up somewhere.

The child thinks for a moment, then walks up the steps into the old temple, looking around in his pockets to find a glodrod, he holds that infront of him to see where he is going.

Seeing a set of stairs leading downwards, deciding to follow them, he walks down them, finding nowhere to turn off until the bottom, when he comes to a door marked in runes. Allowing his hand to roam over the door, he follows the curves of the runes, jumping back, startled, when the door opens.

Walking through the doorway, he looks around, finding that the room glows in a firery red light, dropping the glowrod in his pocket, he walks towards the center of the room, looking around, finding that the source of the light is the large gem in the center of the room.

The Child is mezmerized by the odd gem, and sits down, looking at it, wondering silently how it got there and why...

Xazor Elessar
May 28th, 2002, 06:37:24 PM
Xazor suddenly panicked when she realized the Jedidiah was gone. Her heart lept into her throat and she looked all over for him.

"Sene....we had better go find him......or perhaps I should just go find him...."

A tear streaked down her cheek as she ran out her door, the robes she was wearing whipped in the wind of her run behind her. Calling out his name, she searched out his presence through the Force.

Suddenly she felt where he was and ran down a path in the jungle. Continuing on, she passed by some old ruins where she sometimes sat and wrote or read. It was so peaceful out there, but she was disturbing it by worrying. Flying through the jungle with the Force backing her speed, she finally came upon the place he was and entered the old building. The red glow of the room was warming to her body and she sighed in great relief when she saw his face.

"Jedidiah....you had me so worried....I thought that maybe I upset you, or that Sene did. He is one of my students....one of my Padawans and a good friend. If you wanted to explore, you could have told me. This made me sad....I don't want you to leave!"

Another tear streaked down her cheek at the thought of ever loosing someone she considered a child to her. Though they had just met a day ago, she felt close to him already. It would break her heart to have anything happen to him.

ChildOfTheForce
May 28th, 2002, 07:06:52 PM
Jedidiah looks up at her, his little hand wipping the tears from her face, "Im sorry, i wrote a note saying i would be back before nightfall... I should have pinned it to the door.."

He looks around again, after a few minutes of her holding him.. "What is this place?"

Xazor Elessar
May 28th, 2002, 07:13:52 PM
Xazor smiles and is comforted when he wipes her tears away. Looking around the building they were in, she smiled gently.

"This is an old temple from times of ancient. The red stone is a symbol to all that love and safty reside in this place. One will be protected if they enter here."

She said softly. Indeed....it had been a place of protection to her on more than one occassion. The stone also kept it warm....for some odd reason it seemed to create an energy field around the ruins.

ChildOfTheForce
May 28th, 2002, 07:16:43 PM
Jedidiah picks up a stone scattered around the cavern, "But the outside of the stone is black, with the red glowing inside..."

Jedidiah turns the gem over in his hand, looking at it carefully, wondering if he could use it in a saber when he knew enough to build one.

Xazor Elessar
May 28th, 2002, 07:34:59 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"It is a mystery of the Force....you'll find that there are many of those."

She had picked up on his thoughts and had to smile to herself. That seemed to be one of the most prominent questiones a newcomer had...when they'd get to build their saber.

"In due time young one...you too shall build your saber with crystals very similar to these."

The Knight said gently.

ChildOfTheForce
May 29th, 2002, 05:18:57 AM
The Child nods, feeling tired suddenly, he lays his head on Xazor's shoulder, speaking quietly..
"I would like you to train me... And i would like to call you my mother... would that be alright?"

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 05:57:30 PM
Xazor placed her head gently on top of his and smiled brightly.

"That is wonderful...I would be honored to train you and call you...my son..."

The moment was warming to her heart. It was beautiful to see them...united as a mother/son....Master/Padawan team. Truly they would share many great times together...

ChildOfTheForce
May 30th, 2002, 05:21:20 AM
((Ahhem.... Mother/daughter? hehe... funny.))

The Child smiles slightly, drifting off to sleep against his mothers shoulder. His left hand, dangling off to the side, loosens, allowing the black and glowing red gem slip from his hand, dropping to the ground. Jedidiah will sleep far better now, now that he has someone to look out for him, and his mind knows nothing will happen to him.

((Question... Mind if i have the guy who killed his grandmother try to kill him again... see what happens? I have a habbit of not liking to leave things unfinished.))

Xazor Elessar
May 30th, 2002, 04:42:27 PM
(sorry about that, I was thinking about the girl that I adopted. :lol)

Xazor sat there quietly as he rested. He needed his sleep, and she didn't wish to move him, or he might awaken. She moved her legs to sit down as he rested.

(sure, that's fine with me!) :)

ChildOfTheForce
May 31st, 2002, 05:16:32 AM
Jedidiah shifts once in his sleep, moving his head so he is facing away from Xazor, before slipping back into a deep sleep, which would be hard to wake him.

Ian Dresari
May 31st, 2002, 07:13:56 AM
A swift shadow moves past the mother and son, keeping to the shadows before moving to a position for his body to block the light from the crystal in the center of the room. His body is covered in dark robes, and his face is hidden by the shadows of his hood. Raising his hands from under his robes, he places his right hand on the barrell of his EE-3 blaster rifle, flicking the blaster to stun with his left index finger, he fires off a three round burst, spread evenly, on to the left of the child and Xazor, one to the right, and one dead center, each pull of the trigger a fraction of a second after the last, making it next to impossible to avoid, even for a Jedi.

ChildOfTheForce
May 31st, 2002, 09:37:09 AM
The Child shifts slightly in his sleep, unknowingly moving his body into the path of the center Stunring, which, if it hits him because of Xazor's lack of abilty to avoid it, is absorbed by the force which gravitates towards him, not waking him from his sleep, but keeping Xazor from feeling any effects from the stunring. The absorbtion of the ring is unknown to Jedidiah, as he has no control as of yet over his Force Absorb abilitys.

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 07:05:47 PM
Xazor's very sensitive Garou ears had heard the man's footsteps before he had stopped. She was about to turn around when she heard his finger slip over the trigger and the shots fire out of the barrel. Reaching quickly for her saber, she moved the child to one side and ignited it. She would have reached the blast in time.....but something seemed to, absorb..it. She was slightly confused and lofted a brow, looking at where the shot should have made its mark. Setting the child down gently, she got up from her place and ran after the dark man. Her duel-phased blue bladed saber in hand, she used the Force to accelerate her speed.

"You'll pay for trying to harm him again!"

She yelled out as she got closer and closer to the dark one. He would not get away unpunished...she would be sure of that.

Ian Dresari
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:30:33 PM
Ian Dresari switches the blaster to kill, firing a triple burst of crimson energy bolts at Xazor, one to her head, two to her chest in a space of time less than .5 seconds, each spaced just right as to avoid getting two deflected at once by her saber.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:36:57 AM
:: Lance was watching from the beggining master Xazor chatting with the new individual..he came out of his dark corner sensing danger, as he saw Ian Dresari come out with his blasters he quickly summoned the force to his arm and made his two blaster come out of his hand and to Lance's now. He took the two blasters and as he was instructed he summoned the force one again into his upper part of his body and twisted the two guns using the force grab technique::

What is this pleasantrie? Are you alright master Xazor..?

OOC: Woha Wtf is this? o.oo POSTS:2 and your attacking a Jedi Knight XD!

Ian Dresari
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:23:21 PM
Removing twin fighting knives from hidden sheathes, he glances at lance, before lunging at Xazor, his left Cortisis ore blade stabbing forward towards the Lightsaber, while his right hand plunges forward, driving the knife point into Xazor's chest.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:43:28 PM
The Child wakes from his sleep as Xazor sets him down, rising to his feet on his small legs he watches the clash of the three, noticing Lance as he rips the blaster from the dark mans hands... The child looks around, trying to find a way he can help... watching as the man lunges for Xazor, he feels his heart drop in his chest, already fearing that he will loose her as he did his grandmother.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:10:21 PM
Xazor noticed Lance and nodded before she returned her attention back to Ian. Growling deeply, she disengaged her saber and clipped it to her belt. As he lunged forward, she grabbed his forearms and twisted as she moved her hand toward his wrist. She hit a pressure point and he opened his hand, allowing her to grab the knife. Taking it in her hand, she stuck it in her weapons belt and kept her hand on his arm.

The pain he was experiencing was getting intense, as she sent painful waves into his body through the Force. Once he was weak enough, she pulled him in close and kneed him hard in the stomach, and then he bent over...his face meeting her knee. Now his nose was possibly broken...and a ton of blood flowed from it. Pushing him down, she grabbed her saber and engaged both ends. Kneeling down at his side, she held one end extremely close to his neck.

"Never touch my son again......you're lucky this time...but next time, you don't want to know what happens. No one goes after my kin...."

She growled deeply and knicked the side of his neck with the saber. He cringed in pain and she looked up at Lance.

"Take those to the Council and tell them what happened....I'll detain him and bring him myself. Backtrack and find Jedidiah....take him with you please."

She said gently. Her eyes sharply darted back at Ian and she continued holding the saber close to his neck, making sure he would not do anything.

Jun 4th, 2002, 05:04:26 AM
:: Lance watches as Xazor decides to take action, he looked at every single move she was doing..he decided that this time he would use his Strider senses..to copy her attacks...he then snapped out of it when he was asked to bring them to the temple and track Jedidiah::

:: Lance nodded to Xazor::

Very well..

OOC: Wooo ok I'm lost..I'm suppose to bring who? Oh my this rp is confusing indded v.v...

Ian Dresari
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:20:09 AM
Removing a small lasercutter from his belt, he points it towards Xazors stomach, engadging it, the blue cutting blade slices through the air, hitting Xazor's stomach and slicing into it, cuasing emmense pain to her, and slicing open her stomach in the process, opening a wound wide enough, that if not paid attention to in the next couple of minutes, would kill her.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:23:47 AM
Jedidiah sees Ian move to cut into Xazor's stomach, raising his voice, he calls out, "Mom, Watch out!!!" His voice tainted with fear, afraid for his mother, not wanting her to die like his grandmother, at the hands of the same person. He reaches for his lightsaber, having no clue what he is going to do, but reaches for it anyway, only to find that he left his lightsaber in his room.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:33:45 AM
((Your supposed to bring me to the council.))

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:40:13 PM
Xazor could feel everything through the Force, and the movements of Ian were no different. Knowing what he was going to do to her, she held his arms together with one hand and slammed the palm of her other hand into his forehead. The bottom of her ring sliced across his skin and left a wide gash.....the hit was hard enough to knock a Bantha out...or perhaps kill a person. His eyes rolled back in his head and his body went limp.

"Go Lance! Take the Blasters and the boy and go to the Temple!"

She yelled to the Padawan. Moving her eyes back to Ian, she watched the blood flow from the wound. She could not bare to check for a pulse, thinking she could have possibly killed him from the palm heal strike....

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:03:06 PM
Having heard his mother tell Lance to bring him to the Temple, he quickly hurries out ahead of Lance, stopping at the top of the stairs to wait for Lance, or his mother, whichever comes out first.

Ian Dresari
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:05:22 PM
Ian slumps over, the palm strike killing him instantly. his body drops to the ground, the unignited lasercutter dropping from his cold, dead hands.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:08:47 PM
Xazor could tell that her worst fears were true. Indeed...the man was dead. Closing her eyes she prayed a silent prayer of forgiveness and rose to her feet. She picked up his lasercutter and sticks it in her belt beside his knife. Raising a hand in the air, she lifts his body with the Force and he levitates three feet off the ground. She would now take him to the temple. Her heart was filled with sadness about the act, but it was an accident to kill him....she had not desired to do so. Soon after walking a little ways, she reached Jedidiah.

"He can't hurt anyone anymore..."

She said softly, and motioned for he and Lance to follow her to Temple Avalon...

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:14:04 PM
Walking slowly behind Xazor, he looks at the body hovering in the air, wondering why his mother is bringing it with them, surly the man doesnt deserve anything more than being thrown into the trees for the animals . Jedidiah looks up at his mother, desiding she must have a reason, and moves to her right side, taking her hand, still afraid that the man might not actualy be dead... although he looks it.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:17:43 PM
ooc: Do you have temple access? If so...I'll continue the thread in there. :)

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:19:51 PM
OOC: Yep, and thank you, btw, a couple people have already helped me with a problem i was facing, about wheither or not a lightsaber can be absorbed by the Force.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:21:44 PM
OOC: No prob! Oh yeah, I think I saw that. :) I'll start it there! :)

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:37:28 PM
OOC: Ok

Jun 4th, 2002, 03:57:14 PM
:: Lance nods and follows Xazor and the other child to whom he hasn't been introduced yet..the two twisted blasters in his hands, Lance wonders what he's still doing with those::

OOC: >< Sorry but I can't post during day I got school

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:01:03 PM
ooc: It's alright....me too, but I am out now. :D

Jun 4th, 2002, 04:11:55 PM
OOC: Lol, hey got any messenger addy? I'm bored outr of my brain plus I need to keep contact with you ppl

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:23:04 PM
Ill PM you mine