PDA

View Full Version : Making Ep. II

darth_mcbain
May 23rd, 2002, 08:28:14 AM
The last installment of the Making of Ep. II video is available on the official website. I haven't been able to view it - something wacky with my Quicktime configuration - but it looks to be pretty good.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/making/making12.html

BUFFJEDI
May 23rd, 2002, 08:47:57 AM
It will no doubt be VERy interesting,I'm sure there will be alot of talk about cg yoda!!My quick time is sooo slow.I'll have to wait for dvd :(

darth_mcbain
May 23rd, 2002, 08:52:10 AM
I got my QT working - but it is still taking a while to fully download - so far it details the arena scenes - lots of good stuff in there... I'm almost sad that there won't be more of these making of videos, but the DVD will be here soon, and before we know it there will be making of Ep. III vids coming our way!!!

BUFFJEDI
May 23rd, 2002, 08:55:57 AM
I know this is more than likely FAR fetch. But do you think there will be any ep3 talk??or shots?? they do have some scenes filmed.I'm stil amazed at the arena scenes,That had to take ALOT of man hours and tons of paitence.

JMK
May 23rd, 2002, 09:59:33 AM
ALOT of man hours. I can't even fathom how many hours the ILMers put in on this movie.

Jedieb
May 23rd, 2002, 10:04:02 AM
I just saw it. It was one of the best of the series. You can see why they saved it for the end, they give a lot away. Interesting, you hear two numbers again when it comes to the Jedi battle at the arena. Sam Jackson says 100 and Ben Burt says 200. I hope we get some kind of list of the Jedi involved at some point. Casulties and survivors would be most appreciated.