PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy and Awesome California Adventure!

Charley
May 23rd, 2002, 12:36:02 AM
Okay, this might be a little long. Bear with me. This is the story of the craziest, coolest, and most totally rad get-together in swfans history. It involves a cast of many, many people, and lots of happenings. There's intrigue, there's humor, romance, not-so-smooth sand, bulldog-faced children with kiwi accents, and even crazy panda places! So sit back, relax, and prepare to get your mojo rocked back to the upside-down reality of the antimatter universe of Kwaad.

You've been warned.

Sunday 5/12

After sampling a decent Charleston Brown Ale at my link-over in Charlotte, I arrive at Los Angeles International airport, and disappear into a sea of people. For 10 minutes, I frantically can't find anybody who should be picking me up. I find my baggage, and wander around, contemplating getting robbed and/or killed, somewhere beyond the terminal. I round the corner, and find LV and Leia1031, waiting just as glumly for me, but looking in the wrong direction. Sensing an opportunity for a pouncing, I put away my luggage, and tackle LV, suprising them both. They take me to my amazingly radical Days Inn room, where I make myself comfortable (sleep naked!).

Monday 5/13

LV and Leia return, and I am blissfully clothed. We hop into the Malibu of Terror, and proceed to drive around the Palos Verdes coastline (to the tune of Don Henley and a spanish guitar...well, in my head) We go to eat at a really good seafood place on the pier, which sadly has really bad mashed potatoes. They do however have Anchor Steam beer, which is decently rad. The girls take me to stock up on groceries, and I prepare for festivities. During the hunt for sustenance, LV smacks a concrete tirestop with the Malibu of Terror, causing me to shriek like a Southern Baptist sorority girl. Once we have the means to survive (Star Wars chips, Star Wars gogurt, Star Wars cereal, and beer), we go back to LAX, to pick up the Troutdale Avenger, LD. Fortunately for her, we are waiting for her as she gets off the plane, and she suffers little. We return to the hotel, and I am no longer allowed to sleep naked. Bah. I tell her where all the stuff is, where she is allowed to place her stuff, and other important things. She also brought me crazy whiskey-soaked cherries. They're alot like getting pegged in the nads by a waterlogged baseball. So, I'll save those for a time when there are people around me who are stupidly drunk, and when I desire entertainment fro their pain.

Tuesday 5/14

LD is an evil, evil, evil woman. She's kinda like the mousy black lady from police academy, who's just really irritatingly nice. I hear this faint peeping in my subconcious, as she tells me that I've overslept, and that LV and Leia are about to pick us up. I think I uttered a few slurred profanities at her, and tried to kick her. I can't remember. At any rate, I make myself pretty, and we all go
for breakfast at LV's house. Yum. Yum. Later in the day, we go to Chongs...home of the bullet-proof egg roll. The egg rolls are bullet proof because they are 6 inches thick...four of those inches are crunchy, bone-jarring batter. It was totally rad, and I tied on my feed bag, Cirrsseeto style. After we gorged ourselves, we picked up crazy-ass Nup at LAX. Like some kind of St. Nick from Hell, he comes off the plane, handing out rock candy, licorice, and Maxim. It went over well, and delayed his inevitable killing. I forget what happened afterward. I think it involved returning to the room, unpacking Nup's crap, and kung fu. At any rate, we dug into marginally-heated cow at Claim Jumper, and LD tanked on a nefariously blue margarita. I enjoyed my flame-broiled cow ass with a pint of Bass Pale...which I enjoyed very much. We returned to the room, partied, and there was much rejoicing. Until...Leia told us of her plan...

We were going to line up for Episode 2 at FOUR IN THE MORNING!

Wednesday 5/15

LD tries to wake me up after I've had five hours of sleep. The reason why she lives is due to the fact that she dislocated my big toe, preventing me from implanting it in her ear via spinning dragon kick of sleep deprivation. Whimpering at my maiming, I crawl into the shower...and the rest of the poor sleep-deprived souls work against their metabolism to try and get ready. I slip on my awesome Sanis costume (okay, it kinda sucked...I spent 20 bucks at most on it).

MORE TO COME :)

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 12:37:57 AM
Don't forget the yummy waffles at breakfast on tues! And hey you left out the getting to the airport on tues and waiting for nup and nup never showing. And the screaming as we rushed to take leia to her job interview.

Charley
May 23rd, 2002, 12:45:10 AM
LOL yeah I forgot about waiting FOREVER for Nup...that crazy late fool. And Leia's job interview (WTF is E8??? ARRRGH *Bump* LW: ARRRRGH!!!!)

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 12:49:11 AM
well the idiots at the airport didnt even know enough to say oh well the plane he left on was late. It was just hes not here. Moron. Told the woman where he left from and was absolutely no help!!! she did check the passenger list a couple times for us though. But geez if a plane was delayed ya think that might be relevant???

And then the "theres an E8? wait listen to this message. Is she saying 8, 18, 80. oooh I see E20 maybe its over there." And then the speed bumps. I was in pain after all those speed bumps! Took my neck two days to recover! Then the running....oh dear god. what was it abuse the girl who had surgery day????

Threepio
May 23rd, 2002, 12:52:51 AM
I do not have a peepy voice!

Wait. *realizes what screen name she's is posting under*

Never mind.

Charley
May 23rd, 2002, 12:53:37 AM
Its a squeak that haunts my nightmares.

Threepio
May 23rd, 2002, 12:54:13 AM
:(

You're a mean mean man.

Charley
May 23rd, 2002, 12:56:59 AM
Me:

2 dozen bruises
1 smashed kidney
busted nose
slapped face
yanked toe

You:

some minor verbal berating

I think I'm entitled :angel

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 12:57:09 AM
oh switch off

Threepio
May 23rd, 2002, 01:04:32 AM
O_o

:mad

Don't you remember the bruises on MY LEGS?!!? They're STILL there and they are horrible!

Darth Viscera
May 23rd, 2002, 01:53:22 AM
Oh yeah? Well I went to a christian party at my neighbors', drank some weird Jamaican beer called Red....something, sang in some sort of karoake wherein all lyrics that contained cuss words had been removed, and shouted "Take it off!" twice to the bewilderment of the christians, one of which had nice....

Oh yeah, and I fell off a hammock.

And as it was a barbecue, I dined on one hamburger with mustard and mayonnaise, about 8 mozzarella sticks, 3 spinach quiches that were maybe 1 inch around, 1 slice of pumpkin pie, 2 Sierra Mists, and 1 Pepsi. Over a period of about 8 hours, mind you. Towards the end I sat on the couch and laughed randomly, and showed off my various accents.

I played hide and seek with the little christian kids, scaring the bejesus out of them by hiding in bushes and yelling loudly at them when they came close, and stayed up until 2am talking about relationships gone awry with people who were in their late 20's, on average.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 01:59:47 AM
Ya weirdo. Out of the CA Adeventure thread!

In other news, I beat the crap out of Charley's nose...by accident! He was tickling me and I kicked in self defense!

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 02:01:23 AM
post the picture!!!!!

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 02:28:45 AM
hee hee, maybe tomorrow night I will. >D

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 23rd, 2002, 03:04:50 AM
Moo ha ha. Ho ho. Bo shooda.

http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/temp/charleylosthisnose.jpg

Darth Viscera
May 23rd, 2002, 03:37:30 AM
Charley looks like a big ol' party animal :)
Hollie, you should be named, Linda, because you look like a friend of my family who goes by that name. I think it's the sunglasses.

Helenias Evenstar
May 23rd, 2002, 04:56:46 AM
Oooh, it isnt a joke, Miss De'ville really does look like Carrie Ann Moss!

Not fair!

* pouts *

Loki Ahmrah
May 23rd, 2002, 05:46:32 AM
I was thinking exactly the same thing, Helenias. :)

Charley
May 23rd, 2002, 10:08:26 AM
Nah she's more like Juliette Lewis

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 11:32:21 AM
lmao!!! oh I love that picture. LD you got him good for all the harassment he's given the cali girls.

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 11:44:20 AM
*Bounces in.*

Hey, Charley, you forgot to mention me punching you in the forehead/eye when you had me in that death grip. :lol

What do you expect? When a cat is cornered, it lashes out. ;):p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 01:49:26 PM
I'm not really as sadistic as that picture makes me look. I'm only laughing because up until THAT VERY SECOND he had been holding me down and tickling me. I was trying to break his hold on my ankles, and I ...kicked...

:( Sorry. :D But it's a cool piccie...perfect timing Akrabbim! :)

Leia1031
May 23rd, 2002, 08:21:48 PM
:lol That pic is hilarious! :lol

:: gives Hollie a high five::

You go girl! :D

Yup, Charley got a beating from us girls, but he desereved it. Hey Charley, remember how I accidentally hit your jewels? :lol

Btw, I got that job that I interviewed for that day. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 08:23:51 PM
Awesome! :)

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 08:58:06 PM
yay leia!!!!!!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 23rd, 2002, 09:33:47 PM
I sooooo need to see these pics!!!!!!!!!

And LD, we should take pics for when you come up here :D

Kitssarri Reetissa
May 23rd, 2002, 10:23:54 PM
Why do i have this suspicious feeling that it wasn't Charley handing out the harassment, but being on the receiving end???

I know how women work! Especially when they outnumber guys!

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 10:29:46 PM
no charley dishes out plenty of harassment!!!! He deserves what he gets lol

Kitssarri Reetissa
May 23rd, 2002, 10:31:58 PM
Hey, us guys gotta stick together! Whatever he dishes out, is probably deserved by you guys!

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 10:46:04 PM
nope we're the innocent victims I assure you

Kitssarri Reetissa
May 23rd, 2002, 10:50:06 PM
Why do I find that difficult to beleive?;)

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 10:54:55 PM
cause charley has brainwashed you to make you believe that he's the victim.

Vinny Red
May 23rd, 2002, 10:58:05 PM
I can't help it...He's just so dreamy

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 11:02:47 PM
lol....man he's really done a job on you

Vinny Red
May 23rd, 2002, 11:04:50 PM
Yeah it's his eyes...they just so deep....and DID YOU SEE THAT BUTT?!?!?!

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 11:06:35 PM
yeah and I wish I hadnt! >_<

Vinny Red
May 23rd, 2002, 11:09:24 PM
:lol

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 23rd, 2002, 11:39:52 PM
if it makes ya feel any better, I'll beat you up a bit whenever ya come here, Vinny....I mean, no I would never do that! >D

but honestly, the self defense move happens with any gal if ya tickle them, I gave one of my friends, Brett a black eye once when I accidentally got him with my elbow while he tickle/pinned me, poor guy, I felt so bad........

Live Wire
May 23rd, 2002, 11:55:26 PM
never tickle a woman.....something will get hurt

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 24th, 2002, 12:00:50 AM
yep, the pain is hardly worth it for ya guys......>D

AZDaizy
May 24th, 2002, 12:04:17 AM
Charley deserved what he got. Did anyone else get shot in the boob?

Live Wire
May 24th, 2002, 12:05:34 AM
no but I got hit in the boob!

AZDaizy
May 24th, 2002, 12:09:37 AM
Well at least it wasn't like Charley was actually AIMING FOR YOUR BOOB. I feel so violated...

Live Wire
May 24th, 2002, 12:16:06 AM
lol!!!!!

well I got my boob chopped off with a lightsaber. I dont know if it was intentional. Charley has this whole boob obsession...you get used to it after awhile.

AZDaizy
May 24th, 2002, 12:20:30 AM
I don't know whether to feel disturbed or to laugh...tee hee

Live Wire
May 24th, 2002, 12:22:11 AM
lol its funny and disturbing all at the same time

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 02:02:13 AM
Lets not forget the target practice on MY chest. Hehehe the darts stuck! Did we get a piccie of that?

imported_Eve
May 24th, 2002, 06:15:33 AM
You naughty, naughty sillies.

What ever happened to Hera? Did someone get in touch with her? She called me all bummed cause she didn't see anyone that first night.

FINISH THE STORY!

POST MORE PICTURES!

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:41:19 AM
I like the bit about beating up men. Can we hear more on that please?

:evil

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 24th, 2002, 11:57:00 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I'm not really as sadistic as that picture makes me look. I'm only laughing because up until THAT VERY SECOND he had been holding me down and tickling me. I was trying to break his hold on my ankles, and I ...kicked...

:( Sorry. :D But it's a cool piccie...perfect timing Akrabbim! :)

What is up with this?! I don't get NO respect.

I refuse to upload more pictures to my precious site if I get no acknowledgement for it. I wasn't even THERE.

:p

Sanis Prent
May 24th, 2002, 12:43:01 PM
I didn't shoot you in the boob, Ali....did I???

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 01:37:11 PM
Shaed, Akrabbim TOOK the picture.

:D THanks for showing it! :)

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2002, 01:46:57 PM
Luckily, I was spared the boob-thrashing, but I got the knee-tickle-of-death. I think that's when I punched Charley in the forehead/eye. I was pinned! :lol It was like a knee jerk reaction! And then to top it off, he didn't learn and went for me again, and I did the same thing AGAIN!

I'm telling ya... they like the pain...

MASOCHISTS!!!

:lol:lol

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 01:51:11 PM
More Piccies:

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/Climbing.jpg>LV and LD on the wall!</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/strong.jpg>Strong Girls!</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/therock.jpg>My New Boyfriend</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/Sunglasses.jpg>LL, LV, LD and Tatiana</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/girlsandastronauts.jpg>Girls and Astronauts</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/Croweandgirls.jpg>Russell Crowe is DA MAN</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/BigDinosaur.jpg>LD, Tatiana, Akrabbim, LL and LV...and friend...</a>

<a href=http://lilaena.clanpages.com/departure.jpg>Me go Bye bye :(</a>

Nupraptor
May 24th, 2002, 01:54:59 PM
Most of those links don't work, LD. And I notice how I'm mysteriously absent from all of them. :cry

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 01:59:32 PM
BE PATIENT! And these are from Akrabbim's digital camera. You had already left. My pics are not on the computer :(

try the links in a few minutes, they'll work, I PROMISE...*crosses fingers*

Vega Van-Derveld
May 24th, 2002, 02:00:33 PM
:lol Nice, but most of the links are dead!

oooh there we go, work now

:lol @ LL and the T-Rex

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 24th, 2002, 02:03:19 PM
Thanks, LD. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 02:03:19 PM
THEY WORK NOW

SHEESH! :p

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2002, 02:10:17 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Big monstrousity attacking me!!!!

:p

But I survived!

Sanis Prent
May 24th, 2002, 04:40:53 PM
Tasty dinosaur :)

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2002, 04:50:18 PM
:lol

And here I thought you were trying to eat it's paw/claw/hand/apendage before it tore me to pieces. :p

Hmmmm... ya know, if i were given the chance, I probably would have climbed that dinosaur and hung myself through it's mouth. Now THAT would have been a great picture! :lol

Morgan Evanar
May 24th, 2002, 06:18:57 PM
I have a very nice quick high quality scanner. It would probably be cheaper to UPS Blue me those pictures than scan at Kinko's.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 07:37:14 PM
Really??

Hmmmm.... *wheels in head start turning*

What is UPS Blue?

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 25th, 2002, 03:56:54 PM
United Parcel Service. You know - those big brown trucks. Use their blue envelope. Put the photographs in them. Mail it to him.

This is my guess, anyway.

ReaperFett
May 25th, 2002, 03:58:49 PM
It's like UPS, but a bit ruder :)

Morgan Evanar
May 25th, 2002, 03:58:59 PM
I'm fairly certain that UPS Blue is 2 or 3 day service. I'm probably wrong tho.

Mistress Tatiana
May 25th, 2002, 04:40:04 PM
Btw, Hollie and Charley, you guys need to give me doubles of all your pics. I'll pay you back. :) I'll give you guys doubles from mine. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 25th, 2002, 06:59:58 PM
I could send them to Morg, let him scan them in and then FORCE him to mail them to you. :evil

Anbira Hicchoru
May 25th, 2002, 07:19:47 PM
I'll send mine monday.

Nupraptor
May 25th, 2002, 11:40:13 PM
I just want scans. I'll be happy with scans.

Morgan Evanar
May 26th, 2002, 12:00:02 AM
Well, if I get pictures, I'll give you a CD of pictures.

Live Wire
May 26th, 2002, 01:27:04 AM
piccies!!!!!!! Must see piccies!!!!

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
May 26th, 2002, 02:50:39 AM
yay!

I'll send piccies for you to scan when you gimmie your address. And then can you send them to Tatiana? :):)