PDA

View Full Version : Smallville

BUFFJEDI
May 22nd, 2002, 10:20:26 PM
Does anyone else watch this show?? It's just plain Awesome.

Anyway , i just got to watch the season ending.How DARE they end it like that :mad

Anyway the real reason I'm posting this is, has anyone heard if they will be showing repeats during the summer? I missed a few show's during it's run.

Nupraptor
May 22nd, 2002, 10:23:05 PM
I've only seen the first couple of Episodes. It's hard for me to keep up with it.

BUFFJEDI
May 22nd, 2002, 10:55:44 PM
thanx anywho :)

Btw: when this topic was loading up all I could see was a amplified picture of you avatar:scare the sh-- out of me:(

Nupraptor
May 22nd, 2002, 10:59:01 PM
:lol

I think Kain's demeanor is pretty close to my own. :)

I've downloaded the first 10 episodes or so of the show. While not "Great", by any measure, it's pretty cool.

The first one I saw was really the 5th or 6th episode. I heard Clark make a comment about how Lex is his best friend, and I was like "WTF? That's gotta be a joke."

BUFFJEDI
May 22nd, 2002, 11:11:39 PM
it's funny you mentioned that. That scene came to my mind as soon as I heard obi-wan tell Anikin , how come I feell you will be the death of meO_o . even before I thought, because he WILL!!!

you know what's really sad (on my part) everytime lex does something Ultra cool I say/outloud like a dork I don't want lex to turn BAD!!!1 but of course it is coming :( He makes the show!!

Loki Ahmrah
May 23rd, 2002, 06:35:08 AM
I am a fellow Smallville addict. I love the show and got almost every episode on DivX now. I saw the season finale last night and when it came up with "To be continued..." all of a sudden, I nearly went mad!

Let's see, we have five unfinished strands of story:
1. Clark, Lana and the hurricane.
2. Lex and his father - how evil did Lex look with the blood down his face?
3. Jonathon running after the reporter guy.
4. Martha in the storm shelter with the ship.
5. Chloe and the rest of the school back at the dance with the storm approaching.

It's all very cool. I was on the edge of my seat and then they say it wont be continued until early next year! Aaargh! :verymad

Over here (UK), we will be getting re-runs starting next Friday, once a week, going through the series again. Time to get em all recorded until the DVDs come out! :D

BUFFJEDI
May 23rd, 2002, 09:18:45 AM
glad to see another addict :)

I feel that clark will find out he can fly as he is saving lana, or runs the opposed way way in circles to reverse the tornado.lana is knocked out so she does not find out about clark.

Martha see's a message for clark in the space ship from his real parents

bo duke, i mean johnathon catches the guy But the guy gets killed from the storm and Jon feels quilty

lex (yes looks VERY evil ) leaves his dad, Clark saves him and Lex gets very upset with clark over it, as does clark for lex not helping his own father out.

as for cloe :( clark should just forget about her YIKES!!

you guy's are lucky I have yet to hear any repeats for us:(