PDA

View Full Version : Replying to the message

Neo Quickbeam
May 22nd, 2002, 02:13:12 PM
as he steps in to the room, he lets his silver hair fall to his shoulders. He speaks out
* I am truly sorry it took me so long to reply to the messages. It has been a long week. I thank you for your kindness in saying that my reason is one of good. I am quite ready to have a master and start my training........*

Neo Quickbeam
May 22nd, 2002, 02:57:41 PM
This is Jedimaster8888. I changed to Neo Quickbeam because the name did not suit me. I am not yet a master. But, I still need a master. Please help me........

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 04:00:42 PM
Xazor steps from the shadows and smiles.

"Greetings once again....indeed, you shall have a master assigned to train you. There is a Force class that you may join in the meantime, to get you "on your feet" in the Force. I suggest you attend it...I am one in charge, and hopefully my friend Navaria Tarkin will join me in teaching. There are others there who would be glad to meet you. I thank you for being patient."

She said gently and then bowed.

Neo Quickbeam
May 23rd, 2002, 06:17:53 AM
As he steps from beside the window, he feels a gentle presence about him........ he wonders who is here. As he looks around, he sees Xazor step from the shadows and tell him to attend a force class........
*I thank you very much, Xazor......... Also, I feel as if you are a very kind-natured person and the force is strong within you...........*

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 07:50:13 AM
Xazor blushes slightly and smiles.

"I thank you kind Padawan...your words are well accepted by me."

She said softly. Bowing once again she spoke.

"I must be on my way...the class starts in a few minutes if you care to join. I shall be looking for you..."

She said in a gentle voice and then disappeared back into the shadows.