PDA

View Full Version : I await Xazor Leo Dawnstar, and my training

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 10:25:02 AM
After a walk around the Acadamy, Sene found an empty room. In this room two chairs lay, both facing each other. It was here, he decided, that he would await his master.

While waiting, he began to think. To think about his life, and how at the age of 12, he had already exprienced so much. His life began as a child born on Coruscant and the son of a wealthy banker named Anton Unty. His father was a ruthless man who focused on only one thing in life. Money. It was his greed that fulled his anger, and from a very young age, Sene learned physical punishment. However he was an only son, and when the beatings stopped, his mother was only to happy to heap rewards on him. He became the darling of the high-class society, always polite and understanding of new visitors to his house, he quickly became a frequent vistor of late night parties and masquerade balls. His schooling was also succesful as Sene showed an understanding of things uncommon in a child. It was here that he learned of his force powers. His parents howver, would have nothing to do with teh Jedi and Sene was not able to train.

This all changed when he was 10.

It was then that his father, in a series of bad deals and questionable practices, fell from grace. It is quite amazing how when you fall there never seems to be anyone to catch you. It was this way with Sene's family. His mother took to drinking constantly and his father swallowed a blaster. Luckily he was taken away from his mother before she could harm Sene, and he was give to his grandmother. This kind woman brought up Snee right for the next two years, but a sickness prevented her for going on for any longer. It has been two months since her death. Not wanting to go back to his mother, Sene ran away and found himself at the Jedi Acadamy.

he looked around now and smiled.

He was here. He was going to be a Jedi.

He couldn't wait.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 10:29:30 AM
Xazor entered the Jedi Academy and spotted her new Padawan waiting for her. Smiling, she entered the training room he was in and shut the door behind her. She bowed to him and took a seat in the empty chair.

"Greetings young one...today, we shall begin your training. First, I wish to know more about you! Tell me, if you please, your full name...age, where you were born...and what you know about the Force."

She said softly, nodding for him to commence with the answers.

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 10:39:05 AM
Hello Master.

I was named at my birth Sene Dudon Unty III. I was born on Coruscant, the son of a wealthy banker. My mother was a simple secretary at a law firm before she met my father.

My knowlege of the force is almost non-existent. I know barley anything, only that I have it. When I was in school a Jedi master came and tested a few of us. I was the best he said, and he tried to persuade my father to train me. He refused. He was an ignorant man. I know that Jedi weild lightsabers, and use the force. That is all I know.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 10:47:28 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"Very good, Sene. You are not expected to know much about the Force, and what you know is good. If there is anything you wish to know of me, do not be afraid to ask...I'll hide nothing from you."

She said softly. She looked at her hands for a moment and then back up to him.

"There are many things that you shall learn in your time of training...but perhaps the most important thing that I have had to come to terms with recently...is to never give into your emotions. You must learn how to keep them under control if you wish to use the Force properly and stay on the path of the Light. Never forget this..."

She said softly, recalling times in the recent that she had been dealing with. She would be sure that he did not end up making mistakes such as she did.

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 10:58:18 AM
I understand that i must keep my emotions calm, i know that i must control them.

I also can't help but wonder what mistakes you have commited. I also realize that i have not told you my age. I am 12.

OOC:
I am really sorry about spelling your name wrong, i am such a goof. I would like to know who you are, i mean who you really are. I understand that I may be overstepping my boundries, but i am simply curious.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 11:25:20 AM
ooc: You mean, who I am IC? I'll tell you, it's not overstepping your boundaries. :) If you want to know the whole story, go read it in the Biography section! :) It is so long to tell, though.

ic:

Xazor nodded and smiled slightly.

"Good...I am glad you will control your emotions."

She paused a moment and looked at him, curious as to why he wanted to know that about her. She knew that she had to tell him, though.

"You are twelve...young you are, but wise..."

The Knight sighed to herself, realizing that this was just as good a time as any.

"My young Padawan...I have committed many transgressions against the Force. I have done wrong and made too many mistakes for me to even recall. I must tell you though...I was once a Sith. That is not even the major part of it...I was a killer...I murdered the innocent. The blood of thousands is upon my hands and there is nothing I can do about it. That life was not my choice entirely.....but I soon learned to love it. I became a Sith Knight and led the armies on the planet of Cysaria. Many things happened to me, but one was this."

She removed her cloak, revealing her sleeveless robes underneath. On her left bicept was a tattoo that she regretted having.

"This is the Mark of the Most High...an honor to the Sith for being the most help to the Empire. In other words....I killed the most people. My emotions ran wild inside of me and I hated, I hated everything so I killed...it was like a release. That is why I want you to keep your emotions in tap, because of the mistakes I have made."

She paused a moment and wiped a stray tear from her eye before he could notice it. She sighed and continued.

"Eventually after many things happened to me...I learned of the Jedi and I began to yearn for everything that they had...peace...joy. Things I had never known. After almost being killed by my Sith Master...I found my way here. I trained hard, and struggled with my emotions, but I rid myself of the darkness. Now I am a Jedi Knight...and it is the most rewarding feeling in the world. I have had a few recent outbursts of emotion...but I have a good friend giving me counsel. Many other things have happened to me....such that I cannot tell you all of them in one sitting. It is too long of a story."

She smiled to herself, feeling better that she had told him, though.

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 11:32:26 AM
I understand what you tell me. However there is something i must tell you as well. It is my belef that you judge yourself much to harshly. Mistakes and wrongdoings in th past are exactly that. The past. Emotional outbursts are nothing to be ashamed of. While they may not be the ways of the Jedi, they are the ways of the one's who are alive. And to be alive in this Galaxy, is to be alive and commit mistakes. You should not dwell on mistakes of the past. It is the only way to grow.

But i fear i ahve once again overstepped boundries. My father.....well he wouldn't of been to happy right now.

I apologize.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 11:43:21 AM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Thank you...you truly are wise beyond your years. Great Masters have told me those same words, and I must learn to let go of my past. It is most difficult, though....I am trying."

She then paused, unsure of what he meant in his next statement. He had done nothing wrong...and she wondered why he felt so.

"You have not overstepped your boundaries. I told you that I will keep nothing from you...your father is not here right now, and you are speaking with me. If I didn't want you to know...I would not have told you. Do not apologize for that."

She said softly, hoping he could shed more light on why he felt this way.

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 05:30:08 PM
I feel this way because of my father. My father who beat me whenever he felt the need. Form an early age I learned humility, and to keep quite around your elders. I learned to never speak untill spoken to and to never give my opinion. Years of punishment have changed my reality a bit. I am sorry, but it is what I must bear.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:12:57 PM
Xazor sighed to herself and smiled gently.

"This is bothering you...yes? Speak...tell me how you are feeling. Your training will not go as well when things are heavy upon your shoulders young one. I am here to listen..."

She said softly, nodding for him to continue.

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 07:49:06 PM
Sene sighed,

"I feel almost useless in the galaxy. Worthless in a lot of ways. I am jealous and hateful of other children and the ways that their fathers love them. I find myself weak and wanting in alot of different things. Almost as if i was deprived as a child. I can't seem to ovrcome this feeling of anxiety, of a pressing danger that moves closer and closer to my mind. I dream constantly of my father, and I dwell on thoughts of disappointment. Disappointment from him. I know that I am not supposed to be jealous, or hateful. I realoze and understand this from the way that you carry yourself. But I can't feel that way. I don't want to hate him, but in alot of ways I do."

Sene stopped. It was all coming much to fast, a torrent of emotion spilling from his mouth like a broken faucet. He breathed deep and closed his eyes.

"I once saw a play. It was a beautiful fantastical play. My father arranged it, but not because he knew I would enjoy it. He did it because a bunch of potential investors wanted to see it. I didn't care though. It was the first play I had ever been to and it was magical. It was about a princess and her prince and how they fell in love. They were meant for each other. Ment to be together. I remember feeling detached from them. Like I didn't belong. I remeber when, in the end, the princess was murdered I felt a sense of happiness. Like this happiness was also ended. I was glad. Later on I learned as our droid drove us home, that my Dad also enjoyed that part. For the first time in my life we had something in common. We both enjoyed seeing others suffer."

Tears clouded Sene's vision until he swept them away. He looked up at his master for guidence....

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 08:37:50 PM
Xazor sighed and nodded.

"You and I have much in common, young one. I have requested a counselor for myself...from the Council. I too used to enjoy watching others suffer.....suffer and die, and many did by my hands. I brought much grief to the galaxy, and I loved it. I was a ruthless murderer, and one day, I decided that it was wrong. I decided to become a Jedi and I never thought that anyone would give me a chance...but here, everyone is different. Many stepped up to give me a chance, on being my Master. A wonderful man, he is....as are others who mentor to me. I still struggle with my emotions and the Council has denied me the right to teach this in the Force class...I almost wonder if they approve of me teaching control to my own Padawans. It is a sad thing...and I often become depressed. I have done drugs of sorts...mainly Spice from Coruscant, to relieve my problems. It did not work and I only found myself hating who I was becomming. I tried to run away from my problems, but that didn't work. One day, another man gave me a chance. He is a great Jedi Master and bless his soul! He is one of the many that are getting me through the rough time I am facing at present. I will get better, though, until I will feel no more harmful emotions. Though I carry myself well in your presence...that has not always been so. I am quick to draw my saber and reluctant to put it away....I am quick to bring down justice by death or pain on someone who deserves it...though, this is not the way of the Jedi. I am learning much, even from you, my young apprentice. You don't know how this has helped me..."

She said softly, tears clouding her own eyes. He seemed to open up her reality and she suddenly realized what she had been missing.

"You know what...after you get the basics down, I am going to take you on a trip. I will not explain it to you now, but it will be good for both of us."

She said gently, anticipating the journey which she was thinking of.

Sene Unty
May 22nd, 2002, 08:49:07 PM
OOC: Your marriage sounds like fun.

IC:

"I would like it very much to go on a journey with you. My heart seems heavy, and a burden must be lifted. I understand your grieve over your past. It is for this reason we must have been brought together. I will be the greatest learner you have ever had. I am eager to continue. I am eager to show you what I can do. "

With these words to his master that he felt so strongly for, the young padawan reached out and grasped her hands.

"I don't want to hate anymore. I don't want to hate HIM anymore."

With tehse words he bowed his head and awaited her response.

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 04:28:24 PM
ooc: I know! If you want to go to the thread and reply....feel free! :)

ic:

Xazor smiled when he spoke and then took her hands into his. She nodded gently and thought a moment.

"Indeed....the Force has brought us together. I think we shall learn much from one another. I know you will do your best in training....your committment to the cause of the Jedi is strong."

She said with confidence in him. Smiling to herself, she asked him a question once again.

"Now....you know a little about the Force, but do you know how it really works? The Force binds all things together. It flows through everything.....me, you...that tree, and the rock! The Jedi get their power by tapping into it and using it for goodness. Now...to do so, they must feel the Force first. Empty your mind and think of nothing at all....until you feel a great wave of power. Let joy fill your body and search for the Force. You shall find it...."

She closed her eyes and immediatly let the Force bathe her in its power. The Light consumed her soul and she felt pure joy flow through her veins. She nodded for him to do the same....

Sene Unty
May 23rd, 2002, 09:54:38 PM
Sene closed his eyes and thought of nothing. This was quite hard however has the simple act of concentrating caused him to think. After much effort he succeeded, and immediatly he was bathed in warmth. A blanket seemed to cover him from head to toe and he became very sleepy. A light seemed to burn just out of his vision and heat seemed to swell up inside of him. He felt strong and weak. He felt humble and complete. He was one witht the force.

He almost cried in these early moments as the feeling of extreme pleasure overwhelmed. He harnessed it though and concentrated on making his fingers tingle. The force filled his hands and seemed to breath light into them. He laughed despite himself. He was happy. He was complete. A missing fragmant had been fixed. It had been taken away, repaired, and replaced. The part was his soul. It seemed to clean and polish it. For the first time in a long time he smiled for himself.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 07:43:40 AM
Xazor was so happy for her Padawan, and it showed by the large grin on her face. She nodded and clapped her hands lightly.

"That is it! You've found it!"

She whispered with excitement, as to not pull him from his state of bliss. She reached out and touched his mind with hers.

There...now you are bathed in the Force and I can speak in your mind...you may try this if you like...

She spoke through the Force and the words were sweet and calm, though her insides were bursting with joy for him.

Sene Unty
May 24th, 2002, 09:56:47 AM
Sene heard the words of his master resound in his head with such a force that they almost caused him to lose control.

Almost.

After regaining the control that he had, he attempted to feel his master through the force. This was much harder as it was not his body and he didn’t quite know how to do it right. Still he tried and eventually was able to increase the force that surrounded his body to encompass the room. Instantly he became aware of everything; the walls, the floor and his master who sat directly across from him.

Next he tried focusing thoughts into her mind. This came a little easier has everything in the room seemed to jump out at him through the force. Finally thinking he had seized the moment, he pushed these thoughts into his master’s mind:

"Like…this …mast..er."

He struggled with it has it was not very easy to accomplish. He just hoped his master could hear him.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 09:58:33 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded to herself.

Indeed...that is it! You have it!

She spoke in his mind once again. She was so glad that he was finally getting it. This was a wonderful moment....

Sene Unty
May 24th, 2002, 10:05:03 AM
"I must ask you a question master."

Sene was getting the hang of it. It was easier to push whole thoughts into his masters mind, but a question nagged at him.

"Master how do you stop someone from entering your mind."

He could feel his master thinking and so he awaited her answer.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 10:07:22 AM
Well...sometimes, it can't be helped. Feelings come forth and the Jedi can feel them...as well as the Sith. I have learned how to put up telepathic blocks, though...like this.

She thought of walls surrounding her mind and at that very moment, he could not longer feel her in his mind...or know that she was even thinking at all. It was an ability to keep others from knowing her thoughts...but they could still sense her feelings.

Sene Unty
May 24th, 2002, 10:15:42 AM
SHe was gone all of a sudden. Sene knew a gasp exited his mouth and he couldn't help but be scared. His master was gone. He couldn't sense her at all. Fear gripped him for a moment as thoguhts of foul play ran through his mind. He opened his eyes and the force left him in a rush. In fron t of him his master sat, a smile playing across her face as she realized what she had done to her padawan.

" I am sorry master for reacting so scared. I should have realized what you had done."

Sene forced a smile to match his masters.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:06:35 AM
Xazor grinned and had to try hard to surpress a laugh.

"It is alright my Padawan. Now...I shall teach you how to do the very same thing. All you have to do, is imagine walls around your mind...tall thick walls that no one can get over, under, or through. Build them until you feel confident that no one can get in."

She nodded for him to try it, and as he did, she let down her "walls" so that she could test his.

Sene Unty
May 24th, 2002, 11:17:22 AM
Sene closed his eyes tightly. He had to work quickly, his master would try to get in right away. He imagined the tallest wall he could and pictured it enclosing his mind. He pushed brick after brick into the wall, and it grew both in height and width. After he had covered every entrance (or every entrance he could sense) he waited.

Nothing. What was happening?

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:34:05 AM
Xazor grinned as she tried to penetrate his "wall". It wasn't working. He had successfully made a mind block.

"Very well done my Padawan...I can't get in!"

She exclaimed with joy for him. Smiling gently she nodded.

"Yes...now you can grasp onto the Force, and control your mind...two things that will aid you in this next lesson. Do you remember how I lifted the rock with the Force? I want you to do that very same thing. Look at the rock in front of you, but don't really "look" at it. Imagine it in your mind...then in your mind, imagine you lifting it up. It may be difficult to do at first, but you shall be able to do it. This is the first step to controlling the Force."

She instructed and then nodded for him to do as she had told.

Sene Unty
May 24th, 2002, 11:42:15 AM
Sene for the first time noticed the rock that was in his masters lap.

He closed his eyes and felt the force. He took the force then, harnessing it like an unruly animal, and extended his sphere of influence. He saw the rock in the force and he pushed it.

Nothing. He tried again.

Nothing. This was very difficult, but instead of disparring he tried a different method. He imagined the rock lifting from her lap and floating in the air. He imagined himself flinging the rock at a far wall and breaking it. He almost laughed. He didn't have to do that, he just had to pick it up. He focused again on only lifting it.

The rock stirred. One side slowly lifted. He imagined it lifting higher. It did. He giggled. He had done it.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:48:09 AM
Xazor grinned but had to stop herself from saying anything just yet. She did not wish to break his concentration. The Knight watched the rock go higher and higher. He had truly done it! She clapped quietly, not loud enough to distract him, but she wanted him to know that she greatly approved.

"Very good job, Sene! That's it!"

She said softly, a gentle smile danced upon her lips as she watched.

Sene Unty
May 25th, 2002, 12:07:41 AM
Joy leaped from Sene's mind like an ever increasing wave of light. He could not believe he was doing this. The force was truly a powerful ally if it could allow him to pick things up with his mind. Sene thought of all the fun things he could do with his new found might. It made him eager to do more than just lift the rock.

Increasing the sphere of influence he allowed it to encompass the entire room. He instantly became aware of another chair tuked into the corner. Imaging the chair being lifted, he sensed that it was.

This was Amazing! There seemed to be no end to what he could do.

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 12:15:19 AM
Xazor eyed the chair that he was lifting. It was such a rewarding feeling to see her own teachings working for one she had just instructed. She smiled and nodded to herself.

"Now that you can do things with your mind like that....lift an object and throw it somewhere."

She instructed gently.

Sene Unty
May 25th, 2002, 12:26:30 AM
OOC: Am I learning too quick. If I am tell me.

IC:

Sene heard his master, but couldn't figure out how to do it. I mean lifting objects was easy, but to forcefully push something required alot more control and technique.

Well now was a good enough time to try. Concentrating very hard on the chair he tapped it.

It moved slightly. Okay now he needed to up the strength. He let the force build up behind the chair and he let it go. All of a sudden the chair shot across the room.

Sene almost yelled with joy until he realized where the chair was heading.....right for his masters head. Instead of stopping it he simply screamed and closed his eyes.

Xazor Elessar
May 27th, 2002, 11:46:34 AM
OOC: You're doing fine! :)

IC:

Xazor had been aware of the chair's movement through the Force. Quickly she set up a Force wall in front of her and the chair smashed into it. She didn't move or flinch even. Smiling, she took the invisible wall down and looked at her Padawan.

"It isn't a very good idea to throw things at your Master!"

She winked, recalling in her mind the load of rocks she had thrown at her own Master. It was a common mistake, though...and he was doing well.

"That was perfect! You did just what you needed to! In a time when you face the Sith, you may wish to lift things with your mind and throw them at them. It is good practice..."

She smiled to herself and motioned for him to try again. Practice made perfect....or, close to it.

Sene Unty
May 27th, 2002, 08:51:05 PM
Over and over again, objects were lifted in the air and flung in the opposite direction. After numerous failings and a load of broken wood, Sene finally felt that he could control it. By now he could fling a chair with the force, then catch on the other side and fling it back. It was all very exhausting though and Sene could tell it was showing from the concerned look on his masters face.

Finally he spoke up, "Master. I need to get something to drink. I can barely breath."

His master simply smiled and answered...

Ace_Carde
May 29th, 2002, 12:02:26 AM
Ace smiled as he rembered doing this part of the training as he "hung" back into the shadows....

"Ahhh..." He thought.
"It seems like yesterday."

He knew that he wasn't a Jedi master or a Jedi Knight but he knew that some day he would become one and he hoped that some day was soon.

OOC: I"m back

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 08:25:47 PM
"Indeed my Padawan...we shall go to the Bar and Grill for something to drink, and perhaps eat if you wish. You have worked hard young one...I am very proud of you."

She said with a gentle smile. Suddenly she was aware of the presence of another...one of her other Padawans, Ace Carde. It was good to see him once again...their training had come far, and now it was time to continue.

"Greetings Ace...I shall see you in...an hour? Be prepared to have a nice spar with me..."

She grinned as she and Sene walked past him on their way to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill.

Sene Unty
May 29th, 2002, 08:39:41 PM
Sene was startled by the man who had been standing in the shadows. Had he been there the whole time?! Oh man how embarrising. Trying to hide his face, Sene made his way out the door and to the Grill.

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 08:41:29 PM
ooc: Shall we continue with a new thread in the bar and grill? (seems like those types of places are quite populated...by us!! (referring to Manifestation thread :D)

Sene Unty
May 29th, 2002, 09:07:09 PM
OOC:I think so. I would like another bar thread....maybe one that wasn't so hostlie. I'll start it."

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 09:08:55 PM
ooc: :D Good idea Sene!! :lol