PDA

View Full Version : Another request I bring before the council....

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 09:31:23 AM
The doors to the Council chambers hissed open as the young woman stepped inside. They closed shut behind her as she briskly walked to the center of the room and stood for a moment. Without saying anything, she bowed in respect to the great Jedi that sat before her.

"Mighty Jedi Council...I humbly come before you to make a simple request. I have taken on, yet, another Padawan. I now have six or seven....but a few seem uninterested to learn and have seemed to go their own ways. There are so many that are in need of training, but few Knights and Masters who are willing to train. If it pleases the Council, perhaps I may be able to begin a Force class for these Masterless Padawans until someone takes them. I realize that this is a great committment, but I am up for the challenge."

Xazor bowed her head and awaited an answer from them.

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2002, 09:44:08 AM
"I realize that I've been busy with countless matters but my time as Master is just as important."

She began as Xazor finished.

"Perhaps two things need to be done here. One, those that can train Padawans shall do so to help you. Those that must wait, a Force class teaching them the basic fundementals of certain Force techniques would be ideal. You would have a lot to show them. But ... I feel that anything dealing with teaching a Padawan in controlling their emotions, or anything along that line, should be thought by their respective Masters when the time comes."

Navaria looked at Xazor in all seriousness.

"No offense, but you still have a lot to learn my friend, but you have much knowledge on how to utilize the Force properly which will be stepping stones for all of them."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 09:54:08 AM
Xazor looked down in shame...the actions still haunted her...and now others thought of her differently. She sighed and nodded.

"I apologize...let me rephrase what I said. There are many Knights and Masters who have other responsibilities and cannot train anyone at this moment. I understand that I still have much to learn when it comes to emotions and such...but I am a good teacher. I think that they just need to be taught the basics until another can take over and train their respective padawan."

She said softly, still looking at the floor for she was too nervous to look at the faces of the Council members. It was heart-wrenching but she knew Navaria was right...but would the Council ever trust her with this again? She did not know, but it was not time to worry about that right now...

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2002, 10:03:11 AM
"Xazor... I wasn't trying to make you feel shame. I just wanted to make sure you knew what I felt would be proper guidelines. You are a good teacher which is why I think this is a good idea.

Also, I'm going to help you as much as I can. Time for me has been at a premium but now, my time is my own and I wish to help with the incoming Padawans so you do not have to do it alone. Be it in a Force class or taking them as my own Padawans... either way. You are not alone in this."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 10:05:01 AM
Xazor nodded slightly and smiled, raising her eyes to meet those of her friend.

"I thank you for that. I understand what my restrictions are..."

She said softly.

Sage Hazzard
May 22nd, 2002, 01:07:36 PM
Sage reclined his his chair. He suspected this was an urgent danger. Although he was relived to see his presumptions be proven. Visions of injured Jedi in need of help floated in the back of his mind, for fear that might of been the meaning of the council addressing. They lingered as an after effect, but were dispersed somewhat when the true meaning of the address was revealed.

"I shall take on the task of teaching these students more advanced ways of thinking and training. For us to build stepping stones through multiple Force classes would be ideal."

Sage leaned forward, a seriousness returning to his frame.

"Emotions must be contained! That is the paramount for these young Padawans. Teach them this first or teach them nothing."

Again smiling, he leaned back in his chair.

"I have faith you will do well. I shall start my more advanced class shortly, to be a companion study to your's. I do not believe this needs a council vote. You are free to do as you wish, unless there is a strong objection from my esteemed colleagues?"

OOC - I'm proposing I do a class for students that would be considered "above" the basics. Like padawans that have learned much about the Force and are mid-way to Knighthood. Your's should be for newbies. Mine would be ideal for Padawans with AWOL masters, or Padawans with active Masters wanting to double their training. Sound okay?

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 01:42:18 PM
Xazor listened closely to what Sage said. He was wise and she would do as he wished. She smiled and nodded gently.

"Yes...a companion class to mine would be a wonderful idea. I think that would help the Order immensly."

She said softly, not wishing to speak out of turn but thinking it should be said anyway.

Marcus Telcontar
May 22nd, 2002, 05:17:55 PM
OOC : I think Helenias suggested something like this before.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 05:19:20 PM
ooc: I started it if someone wants to help....Mark, let Helenias know that she is welcome to help to! :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2002, 07:34:48 PM
OOC~ :| oops ...

Well.... needless to say anyone can help ya know. Tis what Jedi do :p

So when helenias can she can take some of them and work with them as well :)

Sage... you are teaching Padawans to control their emotions when you run off to fight the Sith all emotional like :lol

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 08:29:39 PM
ooc: Yah, you tell him Navaria! :lol What an example you set, Master Sage....ahem, notice the Master part...and ya'll come down on me pretty hard! :lol :p

Sage Hazzard
May 22nd, 2002, 11:32:04 PM
"Then it is settled."

Sage leaned back in his chair once more.

OOC - :) Hey, I'm actually wanting you guys to punish me severely for that. Sage is somewhat delusional, he needs mental help. But the class he will be doing, won't be about emotions. That's why I had him teaching a more advanced class, where he wouldn't have to hold the Padawan's hands through the baby steps.

Oh, and Sage knows deep down that what he's doing is wrong. He doesn't want anyone else to do what he does, deep down. He feels like the universe's on his shoulders, and he likes it like that.

I'll start the class soon. I have a riddle that I'm sure will be quite mind bending. Kind of stolen from Cloak of Deception.

Sage Hazzard
May 24th, 2002, 02:01:05 AM
OOC - Can someone please make Xazor's and mine's classes "Sticky" topics. I would, but I haven't really figured out how to do it yet....

Oh, and my class is about advanced "thinking" of the Jedi. Expanding people's minds to become intellectual Jedi, not just mindless drones who use the Force. Also, it should help OOC for people to develop what their character's views are.

Oh, and although Sage has his views, he tries not to push it on people. Yeah, he tries to rally them to his cause, but when teaching Padawans, he tries to let them think freely. Leaving the path they take, up to them.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 07:28:53 AM
Xazor bowed to the Council once again and smiled.

"Thank you great Council...Master Sage, and Navaria. Your support means the galaxy to me."

She said with high spirits. The Knight was off now to start her class as she left the Council chambers...

ooc:

Yes, I think that they should be a sticky topic also! I would do it, but I am forum specific, so I can't even do like, CTs and stuff. But if someone can do a sticky, that'd be great. Sage...what if they don't see this? Should we put it under a new topic??

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:16:15 AM
If you want it done, I'll ask Marcus for you. I'm sure he will do it for you

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:32:09 AM
YAY! Someone saw it! *huggles* thankies Helenias. :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 26th, 2002, 02:20:19 PM
OOC: Hmmm seems taken care off. Oops late again ;)

But.....

DEFINTELY wants part of disciplining Sage for his actions :headbash

LOL :angel

All kidding aside...Leia is very much a stickler for rules!! As you may know ;) Although she can be sympathetic and forgiving, she frowned upon Sage after he ignored her and the others warning for searching out the sith.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 06:25:23 PM
:lol

I listened :) I'm the good Jedi :evil I mean :angel ;)

Navaria Tarkin
May 26th, 2002, 06:30:52 PM
If you are the "good" Jedi I hate to think what "we other Jedi" are :lol

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 06:33:34 PM
:( That's mean Nav..... ;)

Navaria Tarkin
May 26th, 2002, 06:34:39 PM
:p

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 06:39:36 PM
:p Right back at ya, chica... ;)

Navaria Tarkin
May 26th, 2002, 06:40:13 PM
Oooo.. mesa a chica :crack :lol

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 06:41:06 PM
:crack :D Yes...or...are you a chico? ;)

Navaria Tarkin
May 26th, 2002, 06:58:34 PM
:: checks ::

:D

Nope.. Chica I am! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
May 26th, 2002, 07:26:54 PM
One of these days, I'm going to let The Can in here.

Navaria Tarkin
May 26th, 2002, 07:28:08 PM
NO! :eek

NOT THE CAN!

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 07:46:28 PM
NOT THE CAN!!! :lol :lol :lol

AmazonBabe
May 28th, 2002, 04:53:56 PM
O_o

NO! NOT THE TOILET!! :eek :x

|I

:: blinks ::

Oh... that's not the can you were refering to, huh? :p

yes, I'm sleep deprived. And I'm still at work. Right about now, under the desk is starting to look reeeeeeeeeeally comfy. I'm actually contimplating going to sleep under there. :zzz

o_O

:lol

:crack

:zzz

Xazor Elessar
May 28th, 2002, 06:31:01 PM
Ya know what......I think that someone had this request confused. I wanted Marcus to sticky the two group training threads (the one's that myself and Sage started) in the Academy.....not sticky this thread!!! :lol :lol :lol Oh well....I hope someone sees this quicki message now!! :)