PDA

View Full Version : A job one of you needs to do

ReaperFett
May 22nd, 2002, 09:08:48 AM
Dont worry! Not read a thing! Yog told me to post it here.

Right, this concerns the Biography forum, specifically, the index.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14802 (The Index)

Now, this is out of date, linked to the old board, and is meant to be done by someone who doesn't post here any more :)

So basically, you need someone to keep one of these. The idea was so that any biography could be found at the click of a finger. No page scanning, or missing biographies because the persons thread title isn't their name.

The way I did it was have it grouped into alphabetical order (Each letter enboldened before the group) of the forename. Each link was just the person's name, not the thread title, for simplicity.

Personally, I wouldn't use anyone who isn't GJO or doesn't post anymore, but it is your barbeque.

Bye :)

Morgan Evanar
May 22nd, 2002, 11:39:31 PM
I am going to go through and prune/reorganize the whole friggin thing. But it will take time.

I'll probably file you and your "ilk" or something under a "Former members" section. You arent' here now, but you do deserve recognition.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:29:57 AM
morgan, could you please delete or edit my character profile when you come across it. my birthdate is wrong, Supposed to be June 1st.
The profile is way overwritten with unneeded info and is hard to understand.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 5th, 2002, 05:20:38 AM
Sure, I'll let you know when I can get to it to edit it. I've been pretty short on the free time thing lately, between school, work and RL.

AmazonBabe
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:41:34 AM
Funny how this was rbought up now. I was looking at the site two days ago and really thinking the bio's needed updating, and also the list. O_o

Fett! Get out of my mind!!! :p

:lol

Seriously, though, this is good cause I've been meaning to make a bio for AB, and now that it's gonna be updated, I'll get to it. :) Guess I needed some motivation. :p