PDA

View Full Version : How many Jedi's are left in the council? [unmasked spoilers]

dbn
May 22nd, 2002, 12:30:38 AM
I am wondering at the end of Attack of the Clones the only two we see are Mace and Yoda...

JonathanLB
May 22nd, 2002, 01:19:14 AM
That would be really depressing to think we just saw most of the council get killed.

Yikes, and let me guess, Palpatine kills the young Jedi we see in AOTC in the next film. LOL, oh my god, if they even hinted at that, along with all of the other s**t that hits the fan, we are in for one massively disturbing film.

I found AOTC to be quite disturbing myself, and I love it of course, but there is enough lightness there, enough humor and enough "ok, good guys aren't out of it yet" kind of feeling to sustain it so you're not totally down. But after Episode III, there's going to be a lot of people popping open a couple of beers and anti-depressants ;) lol, j/k

ReaperFett
May 22nd, 2002, 04:55:48 AM
It isn't the council room

Jedi Master Carr
May 22nd, 2002, 11:18:15 AM
its yoda's room right? Also we only see one council member die, Trevor Coleman by Jango Fett (he is the dinosaur head guy) and 4 of them aren't there (Adi is in Space, Depa, Oppo, and Evan are all back at Coruscant) and the others I think survive, at least I am sure about Plo and Ki those two have just been given too big or a role to kill off.