PDA

View Full Version : Padding in.

HyNarr
May 21st, 2002, 04:12:00 PM
The soft tap tap tap of clicking claws echoed throughout the building as a rather unique beast made her way into the strange new establishment. Despite an intimidating form and a staggering 7ft frame she had a certain heir of peace about her. Gentle emerald eyes scanned the surrounding area with a general curiosity and regard, taking in everything...

She paused, her loose fitting clothes sand colored, and sand ridden... She was however topless, enough fur ruffed up along her soft silver underside to hide anything from view humans would generally wear clothes to cover and four tendrils tipped along the bottom edge with hundreds of tiny bone like spikes made it impossible for her to wear a shirt to begin with... A soft pelt of slate grey was designed to hold in cooler tempatures and reflect the heat. She was quite clearly of the desert. Long slender feline ears swiveled this way and that, one pair of small, slender forepaws folded easily before her over a ultility belt strapped to her waist and a much longer, larger pair designed to support her upon all fours rested calmly at her side. Her brightly tufted tail of lavender with turquoise tips flitted about seemingly to its own acord and a lions mane of the same color scheme flowed like wild fire over her shoulders and back all the way to the base of her tail. She was quite clearly of Displacer Beast heritage, seemingly hardly the sight for such a vast, technological world.

"Hello...?" She inquired softly... A pair of dire fangs, serrated along the back edge somewhat mulled the words. She was clearly quite young, but to the point of there being a fair chance she may be fully grown... Somewhere near the age of 21 in human years...

((OOC: I rreaallllyyy rreeaalllllyyy hope no one minds the custom race.. I saw the thing about all races being welcomed, so I thought I'd give it a try..)

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:19:22 AM
Xazor stepped from the shadows. Her red robes flowed behind her like an ocean wave, and when she stopped, they gathered at her feet like sand. Taking her hand up, she gently removed the hood of her cloak. Her blonde waist length hair spilled out, revealing her Garou Warrior braids with gold coins interwoven into them. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it like broken pieces of glass as she bowed deeply to the creature.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. What is your name, young one?"

The Garou asked gently. She smiled, revealing her elongated canines. The Knight's aura seemed to brighten, giving comfort to the newcomer.

ooc: Yes, other races are accepted here! I am Garou (aka: werewolf) :)

HyNarr
May 22nd, 2002, 01:26:35 PM
She bowed in return and gazed at the Garou curiously. "My name is Hy Narr. I have come from afar, seeking solitude in the ways of the Light..." She leveled her ears forward slightly, wondering how many other interesting creatures she'd run into.. or by whom she'd be trained.. if she made it in.. She hadn't tried such a thing before, so there was abit of anxiousness there..

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 01:54:58 PM
Xazor smiled and felt the creature's uncertainty. She shifted her weight on her feet and crossed her arms over her chest for a moment, examining the newcomer.

"You have come to the right place, then. We have a shortage on Masters and Knights who are able to train Padawans at the moment....but you may join the Force class in the Academy. It will be led by myself, and hopefully my friend Navaria Tarkin."

She paused a moment and smiled brightly.

"I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order...you shall make a fine student. The Force class will be a good start for you to take in the introduction of the Force and basic skills. In time, a Master shall be assigned to you and then you shall train at an even higher level. You will meet many others here that are of different species...I am sure they will like to meet you also. Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask questions!"

She said with a gentle smile.

HyNarr
May 22nd, 2002, 02:13:16 PM
"I shall do so... and thank you." She smiled warmly at Xazor and casually drops down onto all fours, finding it more comfortable that way as she silently slipped off down the halls, or at least as silently as the clicking of her claws would allow for.. She was going to like it here, she could tell.. The commitment for a new lifestyle was just what she'd always needed.. especially after both her parents were taken from the world leaving her out on her own.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 04:02:02 PM
"I look foreward to seeing you in class then, Hy. May the Force be with you..."

She said softly and bowed before slipping off into the shadows to make her way to the Academy.