PDA

View Full Version : For anyone....for free!

Nyth Galanos
May 21st, 2002, 12:36:26 PM
While I may be new to this community, I am not new to the graphical community. I have worked with GFX for abotu three years and would be glad to fulfill anyone's avatar or sig needs...just post here

Sage Hazzard
May 21st, 2002, 11:58:19 PM
Well, since not many people just choose a signature maker who's work they've never seen, why don't you post a portfolio. I'd love to see your work. :)

If you don't have a collection of renditions nearby, why not make a sig for me? That way, people can see your work when you finish. Would you be up to it? Of course, if I don't like it, I won't use it. Since I don't know what you're capable of, I can't promise you I'll like it.

Do you need provided pictures? Or would you prefer not to work with photos? Either way's fine. Here's the text I want on it, in no perticular order:

Sage Hazzard
Jedi Master
Master to many. Apprentice to the Force.
"Rage, rage, against the dying of the light."

That's the text. Now, if you want to go searching for pictures of my character, I use Tom Welling's likeness. Of course, I'd be fine with just the text worked into a cool graphic. :)

Like I said, if I don't think it'll fit for me, I won't use it. I'm hoping I do like it enough to use it though.

BTW, colors of choice would have to be blue, gold, and white. Although, anything else would be fine, as long as it looks good. You can use more than one color, too. I'm allowing you free artistic reign.

Nyth Galanos
May 25th, 2002, 10:33:46 AM
I'll get to work...unfortunately (CURSE WINDOWS) I had ot refromat my HD and just got PS re-installed..But i'm starting to work again....I'll upload it here when I done

Morgan Evanar
May 25th, 2002, 12:16:39 PM
I wub Win2k.

Vanair Sharkan
May 28th, 2002, 04:21:04 PM
Ok try this on for size. The guy is an 18 year old merc. He has done time in the Galactic Empire army as well as with the mercs of Jaba the Hutt. The man is always wary always ready to take action. He has a dual phase light saber. The color of the blades he has changed to white.
If you could I would like it in .gif format, although if that would make the file to big .jpg format is fine.
Actually just pick a format that you think is good whether it is .tiff, .bmp whatever.

Thanks for the offer, I would do it myself except with building interactive web pages and programing video games for Wizards of the Coast takes up most of my time.

Alpha
May 28th, 2002, 08:20:25 PM
you program for WOTC? Kewl.

Alpha
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:08:32 PM
Here's one for ya to do Nyth:

Pic is attached (Just want Tidus (the dude))

Text:

Satine Capashen
Warrior Jedi Knight

Quote (on the bottom):
"The first time was amusing. But now you're getting tiresome..."

Background could be anything really. Maybe a nice firey one if you have it.

Thanks!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:58:33 PM
Damn my brother is hot....I mean.....;) I like that pic a lot! That's it!! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:11:44 PM
Looks like a Ken doll on steriods

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:13:36 AM
:lol at Xazor!!!!!!!!

Might, but that's my char for ya Mark. :)

Morgan Evanar
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:22:42 PM
<center>http://bmat.clanhappy.com/satine.jpg</center>