PDA

View Full Version : When it cuts like a knife

Demon Night 666
May 21st, 2002, 11:30:28 AM
ooc--please excuse my earlier bad things i did here at the bar and i appologize for what i did...sorry!

ic--*demon walked to the new bouncer and handed him her small dagger before entering the bar and grill.she looked for a place where no one would really notice her.she wemt to the booth partically hidden in shadows and sat down.demon looked down at the scarred top of the table and her vision blurred.by the gods it hurt.tempist was gone from her life but she didt want to cry over it but to no avail the tears slipped their way down her her face,leaving a silver path.she folded her arms on the table and layed her head down on them and sobbed softly into them*

Hunk
May 21st, 2002, 08:04:37 PM
He couldn't help but hear the girl sobbing as he made his way around the tables, checking out the bar's patrons. She exuded an aura of darkness, true, and was probably a Sith, but she was also a woman crying.

After a brief internal debate, he took a seat next to her, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Hey now," he said to her, "cheer up. You're in Yog's bar. The only reson to cry here is because of a bad batch of root stew."

Demon Night 666
May 22nd, 2002, 06:06:07 PM
*demon looked up at the stranger and chuckled at what he said.she straitened up and wiped the traces of tears from her face and smiled at him* that may be true but i have never tried it..

Hunk
May 22nd, 2002, 06:52:54 PM
"Never tried the root stew? Well we'll have to do something about that,' he said, motioning to a serving person. "Waiter! Two root stews please."

Demon Night 666
May 23rd, 2002, 02:01:15 PM
*demon laughed as he ordered the root stew* i will have to repay you for this you do know that?*she looked at him calmly befor smiling again at his kindness*

Alpha
May 23rd, 2002, 02:31:03 PM
Satine was about to leave when he heard sobbing, and noticed it was Demon.

"De, you ok?"

Demon Night 666
May 24th, 2002, 10:23:24 AM
*demon looked over at the familar voice of alpha and shook her head at his question* why dont you come joins us alpha?

Hunk
May 24th, 2002, 12:46:50 PM
Though he had just finished eating a full meal (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18828) shortly before sitting down with the young woman, his stomach rumbled, impatiently requesting more food.

"Where is that darn....oh yes, bad audio receptors. One moment," he said to the two others, "I'll be back in a moment"

Hoppping to his feet, Hunk made his way to the kitchen window, eliminating the serving droid altogether. "Could I get two root stew, please?" he asked the grease-covered chef, who ladled out two steaming bowls of the Bar and Grill's famous soupy specialty and handed them to the jedi padawan who carefully took one in each hand. Dancing among bar patrons, stools and tables, Hunk made it back to his seat, only allowing a few drops of stew to escape from the bowl and land on his shirt and vest (and the head of one annoyed diner). He set the bowls down on the table with a metallic *thunk*.

"Eat up," he said, with a grin.

Alpha
May 24th, 2002, 05:50:12 PM
"Ok." Satine says simply, plopping down in a chair, and looking at his old friend.

"Now, you mind sharing what's bothering you?"

Or even telling me through the Force? Satine sends right after his question.

crono katon
May 24th, 2002, 09:32:10 PM
Crono walks through the door's of the Bar and Grill with a big black bag in his hands. He went over to the bar to order a few drinks, One for him and one for Chimp. Looking around for anyone to talk to he see's Demon and Alpha with some one he never met before so he figured he would hang out with his old friend. While making his way over to the table with his two drinks in hand. He focus on talking with out his voice thing going on.

"You guys care..IF i join YOU?"

Alpha
May 25th, 2002, 12:17:34 PM
"Sure Crono. Pull up a seat. That is, if De doesn't mind some more company..." Satine says, trailing off.

crono katon
May 26th, 2002, 05:26:53 PM
He grabs a seat from behind him and puts it down by the table.

"IT...IS okay I Join...right ....DEMON?"

Demon Night 666
May 28th, 2002, 11:14:01 AM
*demon nodded and picked the bowl up and swallowed the contents.she set the bowl back down and wiped her mouth with a napkin she'd snagged from another table.she looked at hunk and grinned* that was delish....can i have some more?..hello crono and how is chimp?*demon grinned playfully at her oldest friend,her yellow-white eyes flashing.*

crono katon
May 28th, 2002, 01:51:21 PM
Reachs into his pocket and pulls out Chimp. Then reachs over and sets it on her shoulder.

"He's FINE"

Demon Night 666
May 29th, 2002, 02:14:10 PM
that is good to hear..so where is that hellion you call a sister at?*demon 's tail flicked behind her as she waited for the second orfer to come their table*

crono katon
May 30th, 2002, 01:57:27 AM
"You would know more about than me"

Alpha
May 30th, 2002, 07:06:44 AM
Satine pipes up after Crono.

"Uh, De? Kesh came in here a while ago with some kind of strange silver collar on her. She was pretty beat up."

crono katon
May 30th, 2002, 12:19:19 PM
Qucikly turning his head to look at Satine

"WHEN THIS..happen?"

Alpha
May 31st, 2002, 09:06:02 PM
"Musta been a half a week ago or more. I tried keeping track of her, but she ditched my contacts. I don't know where she went."

crono katon
May 31st, 2002, 10:32:01 PM
"WELL..then I BETTER...go hunt HER down TO see if shes ALL right....bye"

Gets up and leaves the bar

ooc--Sorry about that flaky exit but my computer is going to be in the shop for about 2 weeks and I didn't just want to kill the thread.

Sorry

Demon Night 666
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:34:11 PM
damn it their already after her again*demon grabbed a worried alpha nd dragged him back down to his seat* dont worry about her,crono knows how to proctect her better then any of us

Alpha
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:50:01 PM
"But..." Satine says, not sure what to say. If anyone tried to read into his emotions, they could get past about all of his defenses, his thoughts were so jumbled. He still hadn't sorted out his feelings for Kesh yet.

"Could you at least tell me who's after her?" He asks. Upon seeing Demon's reluctant expression, Satine says, "Oh c'mon De! At least let me know who is after her. I need to know!"

Alpha
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:51:26 PM
Upon not hearing a response from Demon, Satine looks pleadingly. "Please?"

{OOC: I know I should wait, but this is just a bump TTT}