PDA

View Full Version : The beginning of a pilgrimage...

Nyth Galanos
May 20th, 2002, 06:43:21 PM
:: Nyth pulled his cloak tightly around his body, his hair whipped about his face as the wind battered him savagely. He did not know what to expect, but was ready for whatever it may end up to be. He gazed from eyes of deep color. The door slid open with a slight whir and the young man stepped inside and the wind faded. He gazed around the room and awe filled him. ::

Whom do I seek? I wish to take upon the life of honor

OOC: I like to RP in third-person-past tense, if this is not allowed please let me know.

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 09:02:21 PM
Xazor stepped from the shadows and walked toward the young man. Her red robes flowed behind her like waves of the ocean, and her waist length blonde hair hung in Garou warrior braids. A gentle smile danced upon her lips as she eyed the stranger. The silver specs in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it like glass as she bowed.

"Greetings newcomer.....do you seek to learn the ways of the Jedi?"

She questioned in a gentle voice. She held a peaceful demenor which beckoned his trust.....

ooc: It's fine, I like that style, personally. :)

Nyth Galanos
May 21st, 2002, 11:51:43 AM
He bowed in response and looked in her eyes, something stirred in him and he felt that he could could trust her. His hair was pushed out of his face and it exposed a scar that made a slanted cross on his cheek

"Yes, I wish to train in the Order. The force has cast my lot to be a Kinght....so I have dedicated my heart to it. If the Order will have me..."

Anduri1
May 21st, 2002, 12:03:09 PM
Anduril walks up to the man and smiles,

"Truely, you speak, when you say not all those who wander are lost. Do you refer to the rhyme of law:

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall we woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
And crownless again shall be king."

He smiles again.

"Yes I know it well. It has been passed down through my family for centuries. For what reason I know what why."

He looks again at the newcomer strangely.

"Hmmm, your mind is clouded, have you had some training in the ways of the force before my friend?"

Nyth Galanos
May 21st, 2002, 12:10:42 PM
"Taining?

He paused as if considering what to say

"No, just idle wanderings and situations that....required..

He paused again, his eyes clouded

"That required extra strength..But, yes, I wish to train in the Force. I wish to dedicate my life to the cause of protection and selflessness..."

He bowed to Anduril trying to read his eyes, but the man kept himself hidden.

"I do think that its odd that we both live by the same creed..."

Xazor Elessar
May 21st, 2002, 01:43:35 PM
Xazor watched the exchange between the two. She smiled and nodded.

"Indeed, you have Force potential. If the way of the Jedi is what you seek, I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be assigned to train you....Padawan..."

She smiled brightly and thought for a moment.

"Indeed, many live by the creedence you speek of. I myself do not believe that all who wander are lost. Sometimes, those who seem to be on a set path are the lost ones. Sad but true...how true it is."

She said softly, reflecting on her past and present. Indeed, she was on a set path...the right one, but at times, she felt lost.

Anduri1
May 21st, 2002, 02:20:14 PM
Anduril looks closely at Nyth.

"Hmm, do not try to read my eyes friend. Few try a second time."

He then smiles and closes his eyes. He then speak, with his eyes still closed.

"My friend Xazor here knows that I can read emotions. But none could understand what it is like to do this!"

Suddenly, Anduril opens his eyes and to the onlookers, just for a moment, it seemed that the black centre of his pupil had changed. It no longer seemd to be coloured black, but was the true essence of it.
Void.
There was nothing, pure, undefined lack. But in this midst of this, was a tiny blue star, bright, piercing and terrible.

Then Anduril blinked, and the sight passed. Then he nealt to the ground, clutching at his head. He looked up into the eyes of Xazor.

"I know not what it looks like, but you are the first person I have ever met who I have not senced fear in. You saw the infinate, did you not? What I saw was not of this world. You saw the infinate because my conscience was travelling through time. I see flashes of images, yet i cannot direct the gift. I see random things, which never make sence."

He sighs.

"My father had the gift. And his father before him. None of us know why, it is a mystery to us."

Nyth Galanos
May 21st, 2002, 03:55:20 PM
"My friend, you have been gifted or cursed with a burden. It is yours to do with what you please. Embrace it and do not cower for that will only lead to grief..."

He trailed off and touched his fingers to the scar he bore

"I too have a burden, though not of your kind....Xazor, what shall you have me do at this time?

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 12:47:29 AM
Anduril smiles and says: "I thank you for your kind words my friend"

Nyth Galanos
May 22nd, 2002, 04:43:25 AM
"You are welcome, friend."

He turned again to Xazor

"Shall I wait here for a Master to take my humble self into their guidance, or should I go to the temple?"

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 06:27:02 AM
"If you wish to vist the temple, I would be happy to accompany you, if you will."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:12:57 AM
Xazor was indeed not afraid of what she saw.

"Fear is the path of the darkside...I know no fear."

She said softly, and then turned to Nyth.

"You may go to visit the Temple if you wish, but keep your eyes open for a Master. In time, one shall choose you as their padawan."

The Knight smiled once again and bowed to the new padawan.

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 09:43:30 AM
He smiles.

"Yes, I have known no jedi before I came here so I have not shown anybody what you just saw."

Nyth Galanos
May 22nd, 2002, 12:19:09 PM
Nyth bowed to Xazor. He wished that she would take him as her padawan, but he had an aching feelin that that would not be possible.

"Thank you Xazor, I will report to the temple. Anduril, I hope to see you again soon. Good day to you both and may the Force be with you."

Nyth turned on his heel and strode back out into the battering wind.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:24:18 PM
Xazor bowed to Nyth and smiled gently. She picked up on his thoughts and ran ahead to stand before him so he couldn't leave.

"I am going to start a Force class....and you are invited to train in it. Though I cannot personally train you as my padawan...I shall be able to train you and others at the same time. Please...join me and the padawans to train."

She pleaded softly with her eyes, hoping that he would.

Nyth Galanos
May 22nd, 2002, 12:41:46 PM
"I would be honored, though I regret not being able to be your padawan, I am very pleased to be able to train with you. Tell me only when and where and I will be there."

He looked at her and felt soothed. He didnt know why he felt so drawn to her. It was the aura that came from her. One of good and caring but he also caught some deadly edge underlying it. He waited for her response

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:59:42 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed her head.

"I shall put a message out to all the padawans in need of masters, soon. Watch for the message and report to the Academy then. Thank you..."

She said softly. She noticed how he was looking at her then, and it made her blush slightly. She knew when people were watching her aura...she knew that he could sense many things about her, yet, it didn't bother her at all.

Nyth Galanos
May 22nd, 2002, 01:41:43 PM
Nyth bowed once again and watched her for a moment before he smiled at her and then swept his cloak about him and headed for the door. He sensed something and felt something, but he didn't know what. It was puzzling to him and he could not get it out of his mind. It tore at him, but not in such a bad way. Rather, it made him search his past. A painful thing to do indeed.

Nyth Galanos
May 22nd, 2002, 01:47:17 PM
Nyth glanced at her again and then went out