PDA

View Full Version : The New Guys. (Anduril)

Sejah Haversh
May 20th, 2002, 03:46:04 PM
Sejah was becoming more and more at ease on Yavin, though it was a far cry form his home. Leaning back in his seat at the small booth he had been shown to, the Nehantite casually sipped a bottle of Grape Nehi while tinkering with a few bars of magnetic metal with hsi other paw.

They were from a larger set, but he was content to build little structures and shapes with them, killing time. The day before had been spent modifying his native clothign into those of a Jedi, which took very little modification, he found.

Life was lazy for the moment, and he didn't mind one bit.

Anduri1
May 21st, 2002, 02:45:31 PM
Anduril (ooc - lol please notice that my name is spealt with an L as in ANDURIL) stepped into the bar. He had been busy modifying his clothes.

He now wore a long black cloak with a dark hood. As he walked in people began to quieten. But when he walked over to Sejah, the conversations started up again.

"Hmm, it seems to have that effect on people the first time. I knolw not why." He sits down at the table with Sejah. "How are you my friend?" He smiles "Sorry about the escapade with the keypad. Im like that sometimes. "Want another drink?"

Sejah Haversh
May 21st, 2002, 06:30:17 PM
(OOC- Sorry, wasn't wearing my glasses last night. I fixed it.)

Looking up at the newcomer, Sejah rubbed the glass of his bottle slightly before replying, "Maybe because they're used to Sith wearing cloaks of that kind. Perhaps you should find a different tailor." He smirked, then took another swig of his rapidly disappearing Nehi.

Setting the bottle down, he looked at it for a moment, and then at Anduril. "Sure, another would be good; wouldn't hurt, at least. Well, maybe the enamel on my teeth, but...." He trailed off, his joke not going over as well as he ahd hoped.

Leanign back in the cushy booth seat, Sejah toyed with his silverware with one paw out of habit, and then continued, "I'm sorry, this may sound a bit rude, but, why did you want to see me? I don't even know your name, and I know I've never met you before. Is there something about me that intruiges you or something? If it's the fur, trust me, it's more trouble than it's worth." Then remembering he hadn't introduced himself hyet, he leaned forward and held out a gloved paw in handshake manner.

"The name's Sejah Haversh, what's yours?"

(OOC,again- Don't try and read his mind. Trust me. Nnd don't send a mental message. Nehantites react VERY poorly to both.)

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 12:51:59 AM
He smiles and says:

"I am Anduril. It seemed to me when I first saw you that there was something strange about you. I know not what it is. But it intreegued me, so I wished to leasrn more about you and meet you."

He gets up.

"What do you want to drink?"

Sejah Haversh
May 22nd, 2002, 01:11:05 AM
"I'll take another one of these," Sejah replied, ticking his finger at his bottle of Nehi, "And, what, now I'm not interesting or something?" He cracked a smile as he joked with the newcomer.

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 09:54:44 AM
"You know that that is not what I meant."

He smiles. And gets up again and gets Sejah another bottle of Nehi. While doing so, he gets himself a drink that he found on Corousant; called a Tathilian Sunrise. His preferred drink in all occasions. Then, he goes down to the table and sits with Sejah.

Sejah Haversh
May 22nd, 2002, 01:44:29 PM
Shaking his head, Sejah chuckled, "I know, I know, I'm just messing with you."

Drinking the last of the soda in his current bottle, Sejah se it down and leaned back in his seat. "So, I take it you've had some training before? You seem to know what you're talking about."

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 02:14:31 PM
Anduril sips his drink, making himself comfortable in the bar.

"Training? No, I have not, all I have had are the gifts I have spoken to Xazor about, nothing more. What about you? Have you had any training?"

Sejah Haversh
May 22nd, 2002, 02:18:31 PM
"Well, not in the force, but with sword and paw, I have. That's what got me here. I was a local champion fencer, and a Jedi found me and told me to come ehre, saying somethign that I might have some connection to the Force. So, here I am."

Picking up his bottle of soda, he placed the lip of it against the edge of the table, the rim of the cap right on the corner, and then swiftly brought his other paw down on the bottle, popping the small silver crown off and catchign it with the paw he had thwacked the bottle with. A smile crossed his face as he lifted the bottle to his mough for a sip and then said, "Some things don't require the Force."

Anduri1
May 23rd, 2002, 06:39:53 AM
He laughs.

"Very good. But can you do this!"

He puts his flass down on the table and picks up his discarded bottle cap. Then, putting it into a flicking position he expertly flicks the cap, spinning it in trhe air. It flys throgh the air, turns face down skims into the drink, scoops some of the liquid up then flys back out of the drink and lands on the table, spinning stationarily.

He picks up the bottle cap and drinks some the contents.

"No, some things don't."

Sejah Haversh
May 23rd, 2002, 09:55:49 AM
Sejah was impresse,d but had to laugh a bit as the new padawan tried to scoop anythign up witht eh bottlecap considering it was nearly bent in half from when he ahd forcefully removed it.

But, he played along, and nodded, "Nice trick. You sure you never had any previous training?"

Anduri1
May 24th, 2002, 09:31:38 AM
Anduril smiles at Sejah.

"Oh very funny. I assure you it could have ben done if you had not already bent the cap into a 90 degree angle."

Anduri1
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:12:17 PM
"But now, I am afraid, I must leave. There are some things I need to attend to in the academy. Do you wish to accompany me?"