PDA

View Full Version : To anyone going to see EP2 in the next few days [masked spoilers]

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2002, 10:12:16 AM
Look at the guys who throw Obi and Anakin lightsabres

Some are thinking they are N'SYNC. Does anyone know enough to know if it's them? :)

HunterJodoKast
May 20th, 2002, 12:03:07 PM
I am seeing it for the fourth and fifth time today. I will keep that in mind and keep my eyes peeled. However, it is a very brief scene.

Jedi Master Carr
May 20th, 2002, 12:41:55 PM
I saw them but I don't think that is them, I will have to see it again to be sure. From what I have heard they were cut out completely they didn't make it into the cut of the film at all.

darth_mcbain
May 20th, 2002, 12:48:49 PM
I saw them, but I honestly don't even really know what the N'SYNC guys look like (and you know - I'm just fine with that), so I couldn't tell you if it was them or not. Somehow I don't think it is...

JMK
May 20th, 2002, 02:20:56 PM
I got a good look at them, and I'm 95% sure it isn't them.

Live Wire
May 20th, 2002, 03:01:29 PM
theres people that flash by so quickly that it could be them. But right now I dont care anymore. Let the teeny boppers look for them. Im too busy ooohing and aaaahhhing during the movie. That and looking for the real easter eggs in it.

Shawn
May 20th, 2002, 03:31:06 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Look at the guys who throw Obi and Anakin lightsabres

Some are thinking they are N'SYNC. Does anyone know enough to know if it's them? :) They don't look like any members of a boyband to me... :p

Once again: GL stated that they aren't in the movie. So either he's lying, or you just need to give it up, Fett. I'm starting to think that you're secretly an N'Sync fan.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=288607

Live Wire
May 20th, 2002, 03:33:34 PM
well the one on the left could be but Im gonna say nope not nysnc. If they are in the movie why are you looking for them? And if they're not then you're really wasting time when you could be appreciating the beautiful fight sceens.

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2002, 04:58:00 PM
The left one, obviously ;)

That capture clears it for me now. Thankyou, I can shush them up now :)

Live Wire
May 20th, 2002, 05:07:21 PM
I find your nysnc obession disturbing

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2002, 05:48:53 PM
Im not obsessed with N'SYNC. Just Aayla Secura, and her 4 shots of screentime :)

Beats the Blue Yoda Society :)

Live Wire
May 20th, 2002, 05:51:40 PM
lmao!!!!!

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2002, 05:54:55 PM
Which part did you laugh at? :)

Quay Desada
May 20th, 2002, 07:47:27 PM
Just got back from my fourth and fifth showing. It is definitely not N'Sync, one of them is a much older, very ugly man while the other though younger does not resemble any of the members of that teenybopper band.

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2002, 07:49:27 PM
I know the older couldnt be, but someone wa ssaying that the bearded one does look like him. Hey, doesnt bother me, they've nly made our top 10 once or twice before, we're safe from their music :)

Doc Milo
May 21st, 2002, 12:54:20 AM
Some people on another board said they saw them in it. But I honestly can't tell you where or when. I have no idea what they look like, so I can't tell. I kind of hope that they are in it, so that all the people who complained can see that their complaints were just ... moronic. If they are in it, no one even notices! Which is something I've said to those complainers all along. I never cared one way or the other ... the only way I would have cared is if they suddenly broke into song! :) Honestly, in it or not, doesn't matter in the slightest -- except to prove to the complainers that they had nothing at all to complain about.

Live Wire
May 21st, 2002, 12:57:16 AM
Just get over it. I saw it again tonight for the fourth time and when you're watching it I dont see anyone that even looks like them. Of course I wasnt looking either. But some poeople said its obvious their in it and its not to me. I for one am kinda getting sick of hearing about them.

HunterJodoKast
May 21st, 2002, 01:08:34 AM
I agree with both of you, Milo and LW. I do believe GL denied casting them in the film, so they're not in it. And if they were, I would only care if their contribution to the film was rank and atrocious. We need to place better trust in GL's personal taste. :lol

ReaperFett
May 21st, 2002, 01:52:50 AM
Just get over it
STOP SAYING THAT!

When it gets brought up in discussions a lot, you want to be able to correct the people, right? By asking here a simple question, I got the answer, as well as a screen capture.

I for one am kinda getting sick of hearing about them.
And with the results found here, I can stop people mentioning their role :)

Live Wire
May 21st, 2002, 02:02:42 AM
fett so far you have been the only one bringing it up

Quadinaros
May 21st, 2002, 07:30:17 AM
Actually that picture looks like A.J. and Howie from the Backstreet Boys.:crack :rollin :crack :rollin

ReaperFett
May 21st, 2002, 08:57:10 AM
DONT SAY THAT!

That would be cruel, they used this as a Smokescreen to get more in :)

And LW, Im the only one bringing it up here.