PDA

View Full Version : Enters and looks around...

Kuso
May 19th, 2002, 08:42:29 PM
A young man walks in wearing a long, black cloak and removes the hood, a travel case in his hand.

Hello?

He looks around a little, looking for a person.

Sejah Haversh
May 20th, 2002, 12:49:24 PM
Again, Sejah hit the wrong button int he elevator, not having memorized them all yet, and wound up on the applicant floor. Normally the brown mognoose would have hit the door close button and jetted off to the correct floor, but this time he didn't.

There was a young man standing alone in the pavilion before him, and evidently the welcome wagon hadn't arrived yet, so he decided to go and speak with him.

Though he had only been ther a few days himself, and had not been picked by a master yet, Sejah was told he was an official padawan, and so he felt he had enough authority to talk to the newcomer.

Coming up close, Sejah cleared his throat slightly and said, "Good afternnoon, I take it you're new here?" Smiling, he extended his gloved paw in handshake manner, "Fromt hat suitcase, it looks like you plan on staying a while. I'm Sejah, and you are...?"

Anduri1
May 20th, 2002, 01:59:59 PM
Anduril sences anxiety and looks around for it's source.

He sees the newcomer, notes his suitcase, and nods in recognition.

Kuso
May 20th, 2002, 02:01:01 PM
He smiles, and takes the paw in his hand and shakes it firmly, giving a slight smile

Thank you. I'm Kuso, and I do hope on staying awhile. That is, if I'm welcomed.

Resting the case on the ground, he stretched just a little, having been cramped in a crummy transport for almost two days.

Noticing someone off to his side, he turns and nods in reply.

Anduri1
May 20th, 2002, 02:06:39 PM
Anduril becons to the newcomer and his friend to join him in his conversation with Xazor.

(ooc) - Thats the convo entitled :I am seeing a Jedi Knight

Sejah Haversh
May 20th, 2002, 02:10:33 PM
Sejah chuckled lightly at the sight of the new arrival stretchign, rememberign his own two weeks of travel to get where he currently was.

"Aw, don't worry, they'll take you if you really want to join. Heck, they too me in!" he joked, then shook his head, still smiling, "But seriously, I think you'll be fine. But masters seem stretched a bit thin right now. I've been here a couple days, and still don't have a master I'm assigned to, so, don't be in too much of a hurry."

Looking over at Anduri, Sejah nodded, "So, I guess we should go join those two. The lady is Xaxor, she's the usual welcome wagon." The last words were wisely spoken in a whisper.

Kuso
May 21st, 2002, 02:18:38 PM
Kuso smiled and laughed a little

Yeah, I guess they did.

He heads over to the place where Xaxor is standing, talking with Anduri

Kuso
May 21st, 2002, 02:27:43 PM
OOC: Duplicate.. bloody button :)

Anduri1
May 21st, 2002, 02:32:55 PM
ooc: lol