PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming

Hunk
May 19th, 2002, 04:26:09 PM
Arcan IV, it was a beautiful planet; he had always thought so. And even though he had spent only a short time here, it felt more like home than his real home planet of Arus, where he had spent the past few months, doing his best to stop the spread of a deadly plague. But he had done all he could there, and had returned. The surface of the planet rose up to meet him as he lowered the <u>Salvation</u> to one of the numerous landing pads that dotted the landscape surrounding the cluster of buildings, amoung them, Yoghurt's famous Bar and Grill.

With a soft thump, he set down the attack transport. Looking back at it as he made his way to the bar, he thought about how unfitting that name was. Though it still boasted an impressive assortment of weapondry, it's purpose was as a medical ship, not one meant for attacking. On board was a bacta tank, a group of three droids(1 Medtech FX model and a pair of Geentech medical droids), and just about anything else a field medic would need. It was a portable hospital, and Hunk's home away from home.

Once he reached the door to the bar, he handed to the guard his seldom-used lightsaber, as per regulations. No need to cause trouble his first day back. He threw open the door with a loud crash and looked over the patrons, searching for familiar faces.

"Guess who's back?" he bellowed, flashing a wide grin. "Did you miss me?"

Morgan Evanar
May 19th, 2002, 06:13:14 PM
(OOC: Actually, Arcan IV is like the gritty parts of New Jersey, except for a few perserves =p)

Hunk
May 19th, 2002, 06:28:58 PM
OOC: curses! Oh well, we'll just ignore that part then. :rollin

Hunk
May 21st, 2002, 07:42:04 AM
The silence was deafening; apparently no one around recognized him. Though he was a bit concerned deep down, he kept up a exterior of genuine friendliness, continuing to put forth a wide smile.

Taking a seat at the bar, he settled his large frame on the stool and slapped the man next to him (a small, ruddy skinned chap with 4 arms) on the back, causing him to spill his drink. "Hey chief, how are things going?" he asked, oblivious to the man's distress.

Looking down, he noticed the wetness spread over the man's clothes and the bar in front of him. "Ooooh, sorry, Chief," he apologized, " I guess I should have warned you that was coming. I'll tell you what, let me buy you a new drink, whatever you were having. In fact, bartender, drinks for everyone! The round's on me."

After again expressing his apologies to the man, Hunk began to wander back towards the tables, searching for a familiar face.

Padme Amidala 55
May 21st, 2002, 09:54:48 AM
Padme looks up as the new guy comes in, she gets up and walks up to him and says my name is Padme can i sit down? I am padawan to NAveria Tarkin

Hunk
May 21st, 2002, 12:57:36 PM
Hunk looked down at the smaller woman with a friendly smile. At the mention of her master, his smile broadened.

"Navaria? So she's a jedi knight now, eh? Well good for her; I knew she had it in her. I'll tell you what, next time you see her, tell her Hunk said 'hi'. I, of course, being Hunk," he said, extending his hand to her.

Navaria Tarkin
May 21st, 2002, 09:01:11 PM
A familiar voice was heard by both of them.

"You know, you could always tell me yourself, Hunk."

Navaria walked around the table so she was now visible to both her Padawan and an old friend. The smile on her face was on of surprise and happiness in seeing the Jedi.

"Well, well. A sight for sore eyes. Ever get your mind put back together?"

Of course he had but Navaria couldn't help poke a little fun at what happened on a little training session they had together a long time ago.

Hunk
May 21st, 2002, 09:23:26 PM
Hunk looked over at the woman with fond eyes. "Miss Tarkin, still as beautiful as ever, I see."

He chuckled lightly at the thought of his fall. "Yes, I'm back up to full capacity again, and I have a little more wisdom concerning the strength of tree limbs," he said, his face breaking into a wide grin. "Congratulations on the promotion. I see you've taken right to educating our newest members. When I finally make the step, you'll have to share some of your secrets."

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2002, 09:27:36 AM
"Secrets?"

Navaria stoke a glance at Padme.

"I believe my Padawan will attest that there really are no secrets to my training. Just understanding and guidance through the Force."

She bowed her head.

"But I thank you for the compliments and I'm very happy to see you. I thought I'd never see you again but it does me good in seeing that you are well and yourself again."

Hunk
May 22nd, 2002, 10:36:11 AM
Hunk pointed at a table, reaching out with the force to pull out three chairs.

"Your padawan had a good idea earlier. Would you two care to sit down and join me for a drink?" he offered, "We can use the time to catch up a bit or, in the case of Miss Padme here, get to know each other."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 10:39:44 AM
Xazor spotted her friend Navaria, and one of her padawans. Smiling, she walked closer and recognized the other woman as Padme. She bowed to the two women and the man...whom she did not recognize.

"Greetings my friends...who is this fellow?"

She questioned with a gentle smile.

Hunk
May 22nd, 2002, 11:59:32 AM
"This," Hunk replied while force pulling out another chair, "is a man lucky enough to be surrounded my three lovely women. I don't think I've had the pleasure yet, my name is Hunk," he said while flashing a smile, "and you are?"

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:11:48 PM
Xazor smiled and took the empty seat.

"I'm Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider....."

She said with a gentle smile. She eyed the man curiously for a moment before speaking again.

"I don't think I have ever seen you before...though, many have left and returned in the time that I have joined. I have only been here for half a year. It is a pleasure to meet you, nonetheless."

The Garou smiled once again.

Hunk
May 22nd, 2002, 12:30:39 PM
"It is entirely possible that you've never seen me, as I've been back on my home planet for quite some time helping so stem a deadly plague....don't worry, I'm not contagious."

Hunk chuckled loudly (the only way he knew how).

"So, Miss Dawnstrider, would you hapen to be any relation to a Verse Dawnstrider?"

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:38:45 PM
Xazor laughed slightly when he spoke of the disease.

"I am glad that you're not contagious...."

She said softly and looked down at the bar top for a moment. Her ears perked up at the sound of Verse's name. She looked up and smiled with a nod.

"Indeed, I am his daughter!"

She said with a bright smile.

Jedi Neo
May 22nd, 2002, 12:47:45 PM
::Neo walked over to Hunk and Xazor's table.::

A homecomming, wow I'm happy you've returned. I guess I should introduce myself, I was a rouge Jedi who opereated out of Coursacant, and I have come here to continue my training and help out in any way I can. You may call me Neo.

Padme Amidala 55
May 22nd, 2002, 01:31:46 PM
Padme grinned as she sat down my master is right about what she said. It is nice meeting you. Looks up as Jedi Neo walks over to the table,the three chat like old friends. It felt good to see her master having fun. But as she sat there listening to the batter she couldn't help but think Of Xion Darksun and where he was now. She looked at hunk I am glad to meet you.

Hunk
May 22nd, 2002, 01:48:44 PM
Hunk took Neo's hand in a crushing handshake. "Pleased to meet you, Neo. Please, pull up a seat; the more the merrier." He turned to Padme, but before he had a chance to say anything, his stomach loudly growled, drawing stares from several neighboring tables.

"Well I'm practically starving. Would anyone else care for a bite to eat?"

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2002, 07:58:01 PM
Navaria watched the others talk as if she wasn't really here. And in a sense, that was true. The mention of a plague brought back memories of her mother... memories of her death that she hadn't thought about in some time. With learning how to control her emotions so carefully, Navaria had repressed the memories of her mother ... Lise.

This was something that she would have to focus on later.

"Food ... sound lovely. I haven't eaten since this morning."

She smiled a bit embarrassed.

"Been too busy."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 08:40:32 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"Indeed...food sounds wonderful. I have been quite busy myself and have not eaten all day. I know, that is unhealthy...but I have my reserves to back me up."

She grinned, her elongated canines gleaming in the light of the bar. The sound of food was enticing and she couldn't wait to eat something, anything.

Padme Amidala 55
May 23rd, 2002, 02:28:55 PM
Food does sound wonderful, Besides Master how did you and hunk met?

Hunk
May 23rd, 2002, 05:27:22 PM
"Where is that serving droid?" he muttered to himself. "We have hungry jedi to feed here."

Catching a gleam from Xazor's teeth, he turned to her. "Those are some canines you've got there, miss. Remind me never to be on the recieving end of them," he joked to her with a wink.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try and track down some service."

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 08:02:32 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and grinned even wider.

"I shall remember to remind you of that.....and pass it on, if you will!"

She joked with him.

Navaria Tarkin
May 23rd, 2002, 08:57:25 PM
"Well, there is always the file to use on them."

Said Navaria with a big smile. As Hunk went to hunt down a droid, Navaria addressed her Padawan.

"We were both Padawans at the Academy and met by chance outside and decided to see what we could learn from each other."

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:44:08 AM
Xazor lofted a brow at Navaria.

"A file? That would hurt..."

She said, running her finger over the sharp canines. She smiled to herself and laughed inside.

"I guess it would have to be a pretty thick file to get these dull..."

The Knight said with a grin.

Hunk
May 24th, 2002, 12:33:33 PM
Out of the crowd waded Hunk, dragging a serving droid in tow. Letting go of the droid, he took his seat and turned to his fellow diners.

"His audio recepters must be malfunctioning; seems he didn't hear us," Hunk said offhandedly. "Anyway, I'd like a roast flarion, well done, with some salthia beans, please. Oh, and a side of sauteed magenge. And just water, to drink. And what would you ladies, and gentleman, care for?"

Hunk absentmindedly used the force to spin an empty cup around on it's side while waiting for the others to order.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 12:45:21 PM
Xazor smiled and ordered.

"I'll have your best raw chicken, sauteed with onions and bantha blood..."

She paused a moment and saw the looks on her friend's faces.

"Or perhaps I should have a salad...with cooked chicken breast pieces. And a Strawberry Daiquerie."

She said with a toothy grin.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 01:11:15 PM
"Did I hear someone mention rogue Jedi?" Vanair walks up with a serious expression on his face. "Excuse me, I am Padawan Vanair Maul Sharkan." He nods his head to Xazor. "jedi Xazor."

Hunk
May 24th, 2002, 02:30:06 PM
"'Rougue jedi'? No, i don't believe anyone said that. Perhaps you heard somone ordering some roast jerbi, though I doubt it. I can't imagine anyone eating even one of those beasts, much less several of them," He said, laughing loudly at his own joke.

"Though feel free to pull up a seat. Have some jerba, if you really want." Hunk chuckled again at the thought of someone eating one of the shaggy pack animals.

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 02:37:53 PM
"Nay tis naught sustenance I seek. Only bringing the light of justice to the dark."
He sees the look on Xazor's face. "I will take my leave of you now but if you hear anything be sure to let me know." With that he walks out of the bar back to the temple and to the libraries.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 02:49:46 PM
Xazor lofts a brow and looks curiously at Vanair. Turning to Hunk, she shrugs her shoulders slightly.

"I don't know....I am a Warrior Jedi....I don't think you consider that Rogue. Oh well. He has an anger issue much as I have had....I wish I could teach him not to be so angry."

She says softly as her heart aches to teach this lesson to the young Padawan.

Navaria Tarkin
May 24th, 2002, 04:23:22 PM
"At least he is trying to enjoy himself and being social, Xazor."

Navaria commented as Vanair walked away.

"It could be worse."

She looked to her friend.

"He is not lost.... not yet. Have faith."

Then she looked to the droid.

"And I will have a glass of namana juice and the usual salad."