PDA

View Full Version : Oooooo yeah!

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 06:01:10 PM
Sunday morning

9:15 am

Theatre was PACKED! I have to say I enjoyed AOTC immensly and so did everyone else.

Not bad at all Mr Lucas, not bad at all. I will say the reliance on CG was notible. Hmmm, not so sure that was a good thing myself. Still, a lot of fun and much better than TPM. Much better

JMK
May 18th, 2002, 06:02:31 PM
Was it the first time you saw it?

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 06:10:18 PM
Yep :)

Havent had the chance until now.

JMK
May 18th, 2002, 06:15:22 PM
Awesome isn't it?

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 07:01:55 PM
Just slightly!

Seeing Yoda in action was incredible! Good grief, how fast can he move????

JMK
May 18th, 2002, 07:08:47 PM
Tell me about it!
At first, when I heard we would see him fight, I was very skeptical because it (in my head) wouldn't make any sense. And I knew that they would make him flip around and basically turn him into a ninja turtle. I was VERY skeptical of that, but after seeing him, I think I can handle it!;)

CMJ
May 18th, 2002, 07:10:32 PM
I think I'm the only one who isn't necassaily sold on that sequence...loved the "mind battle" though. :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 07:27:30 PM
Oh the mind battle was amazing too. Actually was cooler than the sabre one. Although the speed Yoda moved with! Holy sheet, how amazing was that! I was laughing and cheering and wishing for more!It was almost like Yoda was in three places at once! Of all the things in the movie, this was the best. Although the battle wasn't exactly bad either.

CMJ
May 18th, 2002, 07:41:39 PM
To me it almost bordered on ridiculous...even though it was fun. I'm in the severe minority, but I actually enjoyed the battle involving the 2 other famous Jedi more. As for who we WERE speaking of, gimme twice the mind battle and I would been more than satisfied. ;)