PDA

View Full Version : I am seeking a Jedi Knight

Anduri1
May 18th, 2002, 05:20:57 PM
Greetings. I come to seek a Jedi Knight who would be willing to take me in as their padawan learner. I am willing to go every step of the way to learn the true nature of the force. Would there be a Jedi Knight who would humble themsleves to graciously teach me the ways of the force?

Anduri1
May 18th, 2002, 05:48:58 PM
The Humanoid, looking about the age of 15 walked into the main courtyard of the Recruitment Centre. He looked around, regarding his surroundings carefully. He was aware of his talents, though he had never spoken of them openly before, lest he be rejected. He closed his eyes and tried to focus. He had the feelings of the emotions around him. This place was soothing to him but somehow strange, peace he sensed, yet there was something else he had not felt before. If he tried to look into a mind in more public places, he could clearly see their emotion, but here, there were walls. Some emotions were as clear as the others, yet some were clouded, and a few were completely unreadable. Now he hoped that this was where he wished to be. Here his talent may not be rejected but encouraged. But first, he needed to find someone who could help him. He looked round expectantly...

"I wander where I need to go..." He said softly.

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 06:57:59 PM
"You don't need to go anywhere..."

A voice called from behind the young boy, as a woman stepped from the shadows. She smiled and walked toward him, her red robes flowed behind her like an ocean wave. Gently, she removed the hood of her cloak from her head, and her waist length blonde hair spilled out. She was adorned in Garou warrior braids with pretty gold coins interwoven into them. Smiling brightly, she stopped short of completely reaching him, and bowed in respect.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. Do you seek to become a Jedi?"

She questioned softly as the silver specs in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it like pieces of glass. They showed her genuine curiosity and intrigue about the newcomer...

Anduri1
May 19th, 2002, 01:28:31 AM
He pauses, thoughtful for a moment, then says:

"I do."

Anduri1
May 19th, 2002, 10:22:51 AM
Anduril feels undure whether he should speak out about his gift.

"I think that this the the place that i should come to. I don't know how to describe how I feel. I would like to know if the Jedi are accepting to people who have... unusual gifts. I don't know why it is, but I seem to be able to sence the emotions of people, even far away. I wished to come here because I sensed the general emotion of peace. So many places I have been where all I have senced is violence and hatred. Thankfully, this has meant that I have been able to stay out of the way of such people. Yet they seem to be around every corner in this galaxy. I wish to feel this peace for myself, and also have the ability to defend myself from people with these negative emotions. Can you help me?

Xazor Elessar
May 19th, 2002, 01:55:50 PM
Xazor smiled and gently nodded.

"Indeed...you are Force sensitive."

She concluded after feeling out his aura, and hearing his story.

"Yes, the Jedi are most accepting of those who have Force abilities.....which you do. I can help you. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order....if this is what you truly wish....you shall become a Jedi. A Master will be assinged to train you in the ways of the Light."

She said with a bright smile.

Anduri1
May 20th, 2002, 10:58:55 AM
Anduril nods, slowly.

"Yes," he says; "I believe that is what I wish. Would there be a master in your order who would be winning to train one such as myself?"

He looks down, sadly and pauses.

"I have never found it easy to make friends. I was born in the system 'Trinity'; named because of its three stars. My planet was full of abundant forests and there were no major settlements. I lived alone with my parents and three sisters. I never really knew anyone until I moved to Coruscant when I was 10. Until then I believed that my gift was just because of me knowing family well; but after this I realised the truth. I still feel more comfortable around the trees than I do people. Yet I do love friendship when I can get it, which is seldom.

I merely hope that you could find a master that would be willing to put up with a character such as mine."

He looks up into the eyes of Xazor, his grey eyes glinting.

"You are a shapeshifter, are you not?"

Anduri1
May 20th, 2002, 02:21:56 PM
Anduril notes the sudden pang of secretivity from the newcomers friend, and then the sudden feeling of the clouding of minds, natural in such circumstances. But he could still sence the mirth of the newcomer. He relaxed, no more than a joke it seems, but one can't be too careful.

"Hmmm," he said aloud.

Anduril looked carefully at the newcomers friend again. His eyes glinting much like before.

"That one is unusual."

Kuso
May 20th, 2002, 03:11:42 PM
Kuso walks twords Anduri and Xazor's conversation, listening in a little, curious.

He patiently waits until they are done.

Sejah Haversh
May 20th, 2002, 03:37:30 PM
Having little else to do, Sejah accompanied the newcomer to Xaxor's side, and nodded to the Warrior Jedi Knight. Kuso had been quite well mannered, and that counted for a lot.

But the other fellow who had beckoned them over he did not recognize, and if he was speaking with Xaxor, it was a fair guess that he too was a newcomer.

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 07:41:29 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled, revealing her elongated canines.

"Indeed.....I am a shapeshifter. I am of the Garou race, and I take pride in it. May I ask...how did you know this?"

She questioned, a curious expression danced upon her face. She smiled and bowed her Sejah and Kuso as they entered and stood beside her.

"Greetings friends....this is Anduri. He is a new Padawan at the Order....and like you, Sejah, he is awaiting a Master. Who is your friend?"

The Knight asked with a gentle smile.

Sejah Haversh
May 20th, 2002, 08:57:08 PM
Smiling and nodding a quick bow, Sejah addressed Xaxor, "Actually, I was just abotu to ask his name when this fellow beckoned us over." he indicated to Anduri, "I was just trying to greet him as you did me, but I think you could explain to him how things work here better than I still can."

Anduri1
May 21st, 2002, 09:36:34 AM
Anduril bows to the company.

"Greetings my friends. My name is Anduril. I noticed a fellow newcomer to this place, as I myself am, and I wished to meet him."

He nods to the newcomer in greeting; then turns back to Xazor.

"Ah, yes the Garou race. That would explain it," he said to himself. "I apoligise, I speak my own thoughts too much. Thus I am overly cryptic. Please let me explain. My original home in Trinity, as I said, was full of lush forests. Their were many Garou and other shapeshifting communites on my planet. Many of them were quite hospitable, if you chanced to meet them; for they were often very private and secret communities. But others, I am afraid, were not so nice. Fortunately, I could sence them a mile off, due to their distingt emotions. I am sorry to say, that these were not positive. There was distingt hatred, and fear all around them, violence and cruelty. They were the shadows of the night."

He looked into the eyes of Xazor.

"You are different however. I have not senced one like you before. You have peace in your heart, and you have no hatred. But you do have their confidence, and their quick-mindedness"

Anduril smiles.

"You can tell a lot about someone by the way they feel. It is something I learned long ago. Please do not be offended. I speak my mind, and that is the way I have always been."

He looks closely at Xazor, to anticipate her reply.

Xazor Elessar
May 21st, 2002, 01:48:48 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed her head.

"Do not apologize for speaking what is on your mind. I do that also...quite often. So you have met them....the Garou? It is strange to me that more exist than the few I know of......all Garou are born on the planet Eden, from what I have been told. I will have to visit this system you speak of some time."

She paused a moment and thought of his words before continuing.

"Indeed, you can tell a lot by how someone feels.....but then again....even you cannot judge by it. Many are lost and just need someone to show them compassion. That is how I was when I came here. I was not always the peace loving Jedi I am today. Yes...I have had much hatred and malice in my soul. I have killed and the blood of thousands is upon my hands. I have changed, though, and now I have the peace in my heart which you speak of.."

She said softly, steepling her fingers as she thought on this for a moment.

Anduri1
May 21st, 2002, 01:58:33 PM
Anduril smiles sadly,

"Yes," He says. "It is so with many of the Garou. I have met only few, so I know not how they came to my system. But not all I have know have been bad. Some have been like you, and sadness and regret fills their hearts. And if you wish to visit my system then I would be glad to accompany you. Yet I cannot forsee if it will be so.
But may I ask, how is it that there are so many Knights and so few willing to train Padawan. Is there a reason for this?"

He looked at Xazor.

"Do you have a padawan learner?"

Kuso
May 21st, 2002, 02:47:18 PM
Kuso smiled and bowed in reply to Xaxor, and stood there still, listening, unsure of what to do with himself.

I'm Kuso, He said simply.
Please to meet you.. Xaxor is it?

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:22:24 AM
Xazor nodded slightly, disappointment in her eyes.

"Indeed, I have six padawans! I wish that I could take on another, but that would be most difficult. I would not be fair to you or the others."

She then turned to the newcomer who entered.

"Greetings, Kuso....yes, I am Xazor."

The Knight smiled brightly.

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 09:32:09 AM
Anduril looks surprised.

"You have six! That comes as a shock to me. Why is this? I notice that there are many knights, why cannot there be people to train padawans?"

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 09:34:23 AM
Xazor sighed and shook her head.

"Many of the Knights have gone about their own ways and are unable to take on any learners of their own. Then there are a lot of them just like me who have quite a few padawans! If you have patience, in time...perhaps you shall be able to join a Force class. I have brought this request to the attention of the Council...and in time, a Master shall be assigned to you."

She said with a hopeful smile.

Anduri1
May 22nd, 2002, 09:38:32 AM
He smiles reassuringly to her.

"Worry not, I am not one to give up. I learned long ago that patience is worth its weight in gold."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 09:41:22 AM
Xazor nods and smiles gently.

"Indeed....that is a good lesson to live by."

She said softly.