PDA

View Full Version : What's with.... (masked spoilers)

Jinn Fizz
May 18th, 2002, 03:49:13 PM
...all the severed body parts in AOTC? :lol

One hand (Zam's), one arm (Anakin's), one leg (Cliegg Lars, although this was off-screen), and at least 3 heads (Jango's, plus the only two Tuskens we see Anakin kill in the Tusken village). Wow, does GL have a severed body part fetish we don't know about? :lol

And do we wanna start taking bets on how many body parts will be lost in Episode III? :lol

HunterJodoKast
May 18th, 2002, 04:22:12 PM
:lol Well the lightsaber is a terrible thing to waste, wouldn't you agree? It is only going to get worse, Jinn! Muahahahahaha, more severed heads and limbs than you can shake a lightsaber at. :lol

JMK
May 18th, 2002, 05:50:23 PM
You're right! What other good is a lightsaber if you're not going to behead and dismember?? I don't think we'll see any limb chopping of significance in Episode 3.

Jedi Master Carr
May 18th, 2002, 07:15:49 PM
you forgot the genosians, I think he behaded one of them and he even cut one of them half, of course C-3P0 got beheaded again, but I am not sure if I would count that one or not.

Shawn
May 19th, 2002, 12:17:35 AM
I was making a similar comment when I saw how all the action figures just seemed to fall apart. :lol

Jinn Fizz
May 19th, 2002, 08:39:43 AM
Shawn--it was the action figures that made me think of this topic, when I realized that 3 in the first batch have body parts that fall off!!! :lol Trouz from CCnet had a great time swapping the pieces on my figures yesterday, I have to tell you, it's a scary sight to see Anakin's arm attached to Jango Fett's head!!!! :lol

Plus there's going to be more carnage in upcoming figures, I guess, like the deluxe Anakin with the Genosian warrior that splits into 3 parts, and I also hear that there will be a deluxe set with 3PO and the battle droid that switch heads. :)

JMK
May 19th, 2002, 12:59:33 PM
My God, you don't think any of this was scripted with toy sales in mind do you? ;)