PDA

View Full Version : Interesting theory about Boba Fett and the destruction of the jedi.

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2002, 11:13:32 AM
I have not read any rumor or plot for EP3 this is just a theory me and some friends developed.

Episode II Spoiler:

As we all know, Boba is an unaltered clone of Jango, and Boba witnessed first-hand how a jedi disposed of his father/maker without much trouble. Thus he must hate the jedi. Thinking that the time between Ep II and III is short, I believe Boba will go back to Kamino and take the enhancing drugs so he will be ready to act in about 6 years. Unlike his father, he will train to kill jedi specificaly and will kill Mace Windu, maybe a de heading also.

Vader will notice Boba's skill in killing jedi and will recruit him, making Boba a key element in the fall of the jedi order

HunterJodoKast
May 18th, 2002, 04:16:04 PM
Very good theories, JediBoricua. Boba already disliked Jedi and now with the death of his father it will become a silent rage in which he will hone himself to be a lethal weapon to destroy the Jedi. But a teen Boba may not have the experience and maturity to destroy the likes of Jedi Masters such as Windu. Another theory abounding is Force-adept Aurra Sing becomes Boba's new guardian and furthers his bounty hunting skills that already begun with Jango. Perhaps, Jango's beloved clone will have growth acceleration performed on himself too.

But you know what really perks my curiosity. Is that infamous line in ESB, when Darth Vader looks at Boba Fett and says, "No disintegrations". These words are spoken in EP.IV by the Dark Lord himself with insight and intimate familiarity. As we all can conceive that Boba and Anakin will likely allign themselves together. Is there weapon of destruction that Boba will use to disintegrate Jedi with or perhaps Boba will be much more skilled than his father was? Interesting.

JMK
May 18th, 2002, 05:54:55 PM
I think that line could be very telling indeed.

Jedi Master Carr
May 18th, 2002, 07:10:03 PM
I agree not sure if he will kill Mace or not but what about the braids on his armor? A lot of people have always assumed they were Wookie Braids but I bet they are padawan braids because it makes a lot of sense really. As far as Aura Sing, in the Boba Fett book he meets up with her in the end so who knows maybe Aura will show up and help Boba kill Jedi.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 18th, 2002, 10:57:14 PM
Ooh. I like the way you think, Dark Jodo Kast.

HunterJodoKast
May 19th, 2002, 01:00:49 AM
A bit of off-topic... Yeah, I recall Mace being hyped up in this movie as really showing his stuff. After seeing the movie, I did not seeing him doing anything out of ordinary that I have not seen other lower-ranked Jedi perform. This character is too awesome to die offscreen and hopefully we get a better glimpse of what this Jedi Master can do.

Hey thanx Shaed!

Admiral Lebron
May 19th, 2002, 08:22:38 AM
I think it would be neat to see Boba teamed up with Aurra Sing. As for the padawan braids instead of wookie braids... Thats a little far-fetched unless he has found a way to preserve the condition of the hair for a long time.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 19th, 2002, 11:50:44 AM
Well, Mace does have that one bit where he's jumping from Dooku and Jango's box seats down to the arena floor, deflecting blaster shots all the way down. Plus the offhanded way in which he deflects a shot behind his back to destroy one battle droid (right after he goes to the bother of Force jumping over it... meh). Other than that, though, I agree... Mace really doesn't DO much that would be out of the ordinary for the other Jedi.

Samuel L. Jackson is hoping for a great onscreen death in the next film, though. Read an interview with him where he talks about how obviously all the Jedi are going to die but Yoda and Obi-Wan, which is when he then said that about his own character's death.