PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cirrsseeto throws Ron Thrawn into the Pen

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 7th, 2001, 09:11:31 PM
As Ron's wings extend, Cirrsseeto tears out the alien's deltoid muscle, and at the same time, pulls back as he is knocked away. The effect is that Ron's right arm is torn from his shoulder in a bloody spray. Muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, and bone are rended apart as Ron's arm is forcibly removed by Cirrsseeto.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
May 8th, 2001, 10:59:41 PM
OOC: Next time.. when I'm lunging at your throat.. attempt to not ignore that. You don't have to let me get to your throat, but please.. do not ignore my attacks. I have no patience.

IC:

**She stood idly watching as her servant ripped the muny mortal's arm off. The Cizerack circled around her prey, carefully avoiding the black wings. The beautiful crimson blood spurted from the gaping wound where his arm used to be. Saa realized how much she hungered when her eyes caught sight of the red liquid. Her stomach rumbled in response.

**The Cizerack female edged closer; the wings battered around wildly, but she was able to avoid them. A growl emitted from her throat as she launched herself at his back. A clawed hand grabbed the base extension of his wing and squeezed. If she could just break his wing, getting to his heart would be easier to accomplish.

Ron Thrawn
May 10th, 2001, 07:26:57 PM
*Screems with all his might as his wing snaps. The screem is hypersonic, and hurts the ears of everyone in the pen but Ron*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 12th, 2001, 01:52:30 AM
Cirrsseeto winces painfully at the scream, gritting his teeth as he growls. His ears flutter to get the ringing out. Angry, the large Cizerack swatted Ron across the face with a heavy clawed hand, his claws raking deeply across the side of his face. As he did so, Cirrsseeto clamped down on Ron's other arm with his sharp teeth, burying his canines into the flesh of his biceps, and tearing out in a quick motion, eviscerating the alien's arm.

Ron Thrawn
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:28:33 PM
OOC:Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been busy.
*Ron finnaly slips out of consiousness, having lost so much blood, even the Ysalimir can't keep him awake.*

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:29:11 PM
**She watched the male fall to the ground, finally succumbing to the grievous wounds they had dealt to him. Leaning down, Saa looked closer, ensuring the chest still rose and fell with measure breaths. Living prey was infinitely better than anything dead. They did not have long, the human was losing blood at a rapid rate..

**Glancing up at Cirr, she smiled.

"Ssso, Cjirrrrrr... whjich parrrt would jyou ljike?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 21st, 2001, 08:28:03 PM
Cirrsseeto's ears drooped in humility. He knew it was a rhetorical question from his mistress. She would of course have the first choices.

Tackling the dismembered prey to the ground, Cirrsseeto began to gnaw at Ron's left leg, tearing it from the pelvis in a series of vicious, ripping bites.

Ron Thrawn
Jun 22nd, 2001, 07:21:08 PM
*Ron uses the last of his strength to scream, bringing down the roof*

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:19:04 PM
OOC: You have no force power to amplify your scream. I was being generous with your previous scream...don't take advantage.

Ron Thrawn
Jun 23rd, 2001, 10:41:22 AM
OOC:Freakish Natural Ability.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 23rd, 2001, 11:47:21 AM
OOC: Nyet...unless you have prior documentation of this.

Ron Thrawn
Aug 9th, 2001, 05:12:09 PM
*After a long Battle, Ron Ccloses his eyes for the last time*
*Suddenly, a Comando Force busts in and takes the body*

OOC:change the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing script, I cant read it.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2001, 11:53:08 AM
OOC: The forum is currently undergoing renovations, so the script may/may not change as time goes by.

Also, your blatant godmode post is ignored, for the same reasons your attempted breakout was also ignored a few posts above.

Marcus QDunn
Sep 7th, 2001, 08:44:02 PM
:: Comes in with a knife and fork::

Some said there was dinner here, I'm hungry. You Cizerack take your time over trade negotiations.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Sep 7th, 2001, 08:47:08 PM
Cirrsseeto stood up, gnawing the flesh off of one of Ron's arms. He stared at the alien with cold blue eyes, tearing away a strip of raw flesh as he did so. He didn't know who the alien was, but seeing as he was allowed in, it must not be any of his business. With a heavy gulp, he pointed to the two wings, two legs, and one arm still lying on the ground. There was food enough for plenty.

Marcus QDunn
Sep 7th, 2001, 08:50:10 PM
His eyes bugged out.

"Ummmmm..... that's dinner? Dont you have something a little more......tasty?"

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 7th, 2001, 08:53:28 PM
And what would jyou prrreferrr?

Sarrtarroa entered the holding pen, closing the door behind him.

Thjisss jisss trrradjitjional Cjizerrrack cujisssjine, but jI could fjind jyou sssomethjing morrre....cooked, jyesss?

Marcus QDunn
Sep 7th, 2001, 08:55:53 PM
"Ummmm.... yeah. I dont normally eat winged freak."

He thinks

"Out of curiousity, does it taste like chicken?"

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 7th, 2001, 10:13:34 PM
Sarrtarroa's brow knits in deep thought[/i]

Chjicken? What jisss that?

Ahh jyesss...a bjirrrd that Hjyuu-mannsss eat, corrrrrrect?

Sarrtarroa th

No...ssstrrrjingjierrr, and majybe a ljittle gamjierrrr perrrhapsss. But tassstjy nonethelessssss.

With that, the Emissary reaches for a severed leg, licking his lips with anticipation. A flash of fangs, and he sinks his teeth into the raw flesh, tearing it away with a powerful bite.

Marcus QDunn
Sep 7th, 2001, 11:38:38 PM
"Ummm...... I'm not that hungry anymore. Thanks for the offer anyway"

Ron Thrawn
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:01:46 PM
OOC:Try not to eat much more of me, cause there has to be some left to be turned "Imortal".

IC: *A mysteriouse robed man steps into the holding pen, and looks at the Cizzeraks eating the dead warrior, and then walks over to whats left of the body. The body then rises, looks at the peices of him in the mouths of the Cizzeraks and screems. Then, the man speaks*

"No need to be freitened, we can rebuild put Cybernetic replacements on. Now follow me, there is much you must learn"

*The man then turns to the others*

"My name is Mhalbrecht. You are free to keep the already removed parts, but I need the rest of Ron"

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 8th, 2001, 02:26:03 PM
OOC: You'd have to explain making it to Carshoulis...as it isn't exactly a free-access zone. I suggest you wait for whatever that happens to happen. Rest assured, you'll get the remains when they are done with.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 8th, 2001, 04:37:49 PM
OOC: shakes his head laughing

Ron Thrawn
Sep 8th, 2001, 06:31:09 PM
OOC: I let you have an arm and a leg, but all other removals of body parts will be ignored. I will redo that part.

IC: *A small, heavily armed Transport goes into Orbit around Carshoulis*

"This is the Eternal Dark, requesting permission to land on on Carshoulis. Plaese copy, Carshoulis."

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 8th, 2001, 08:21:41 PM
OOC: Oh no :) Indian giver! You said we could have all four arms and legs, as well as an eye :)

Ron Thrawn
Sep 9th, 2001, 09:49:23 AM
OOC: You can still have the eye, but i changed my mind what will happen to the rest of thed corpse.
It was going to become a Cell-Based droid, but I changed my mind, and want the other arm and leg for Imortality.

Sanis Prent
Sep 9th, 2001, 12:37:36 PM
Too bad :p

You can't undo it once you've agreed. Your arms and legs are now gone.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Sep 10th, 2001, 12:59:31 AM
A signal was beamed back to the Transport.

"Ssstate jyourrr jintent, Eterrrnal Darrrk."

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 10th, 2001, 11:11:07 AM
Sarrtarroa smirked at the alien who had come to eat among the Cizerack. His lips parted into a smile, revealing rows of sharp teeth, which the felinoid sank into one of Ron's severed legs. Red spray shot on his face, as the Cizerack tore away a chunk of raw meat, gorging himself with no heed to etiquette or manners. He growled as he ate, tearing through skin, fat, and muscle indiscriminately. It had been quite some time since Keerrourri had partaken of a sentient kill. There was an almost sinful delight in it.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 10th, 2001, 11:18:51 AM
*after smelling blood in the air, Seer wandered over to where Ron's body lie.* Hmmm.....

*Her tail twitched back and forth at the tip as she tried to decide what she wanted. Ripping off one of the forrda's wings, Seer plucks out the annoying feathers off a large bit of it then started eating*

Ron Thrawn
Sep 10th, 2001, 05:22:56 PM
OOC: FIne, but dont touch the abdomen and head, aside from the r ight eye.
IC:I'm a magician.
I'm going to entertain at the dinner party.
My main trick is a must see.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:44:50 AM
Two Seeva class gunships flanked the transport.

"We do not have jyou on ourrr fljight plansss. Wherrre jisss jyourrr jintended dessstjinatjion?"

Ron Thrawn
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:09:23 PM
I just heard about a dinner party, and decided to come to entertain.
I have some amazing escapes, and a grand finale that will amaze everyone.

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:57:24 AM
The pilot responded tersely

"Unlessssss jyou have a name forrr the parrrtjy, jI cannot help jyou."

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:55:13 PM
There was an open invitation on the Holo-Net to eat some guy named Ron Thrawn.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 23rd, 2001, 03:03:43 PM
Sarrtarroa spoke into a comm-link

Contrrrol, let the ssshjip land at the embassssssjy. Have the man sssearched, and rrreporrrt to me.

Sarrtarroa resumed his meal, sinking his fangs into the flesh, and gorging himself on it.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Sep 24th, 2001, 04:34:31 PM
All I have with me are basic supplys, and of course my magic supplys.
*The ship begins to go into the atmosphere, in the direction of the embassy.*

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Sep 26th, 2001, 11:23:30 AM
Sarrtarroa finished with his share of the prey, stripping clean an arm and a leg. He began to clean himself, licking away the blood and ichor from his face and hands. Glancing back at the body, Sarrtarroa leaned forward, tearing out an eye with a clawed finger. He wrapped it in a handkerchief. It would be a suitable truffle for his mistress.

With a snap of his fingers, Sarrtarroa ordered the pen cleared of diners...as he and his entourage boarded a hovercar, to travel to the Embassy.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Sep 26th, 2001, 03:35:54 PM
*Mhalbrecht was at the embassy with his magic supplys in tow when Kerrourri arrived*
Ah, yes.
I am here to start doing magic.
I want publicity, so I am willing to do a show for free.
Just gather everyone at wearever you were eating that dude, and I will begin.