PDA

View Full Version : Re: Arrives

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 15th, 2001, 11:54:55 AM
OOC: hmm, looks like I'll have to rp this as if Seer had already had her cub in this thread as well....

IC: Seer glances over at Jowarr who is holding Morrouw for her for the moment. A slight growl was heard before she looked back at Gue.

Mjy chjild jisss none of jyourrr concerrrn and jyou ssshould be morrre carrreful about wherrre jyou wanderrr, anjy of the malesss would have told jyou how to get herrre jif jyou had asssked them....but back to bussssjinessssss, jI'm currrjiousss as to what exactljy do jyou want me to do wjith jyourrr fleet, but jI guessssss that would have morrre to do wjith how much jyou'rrre wjilljing to ssspend.......

Lord Gue
Nov 16th, 2001, 06:57:35 PM
He grinned to himself and lowered his hand, spinning on his heel to face her"It always comes down to money, doesnt it. I'll tell you this, credits are no object to me. All I want is to have my military at the hieght of technology"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 18th, 2001, 12:47:38 AM
well we arrre a busjinessssss rrrace, monejy jisss jimporrrtant jin the long rrrun and jin the grrrand ssscheme of thjingsss....but majinljy jI asssked to make sssurrre jyou can pajy forrr what jyou want done sssjince we Cjizerrrakk hate wassstjing tjime and monejy.......

Lord Gue
Nov 18th, 2001, 07:17:50 PM
"Fine, then let us do a priliminary run down of needed upgrades and do a quick cost analysis per SD..."He grinned, careful not to show any theeth, as he raised his hand and waved at the little one with two fingers. See the obvious distaste in Tsseerra's eyes he returned to his normal stance"...then multiply that by ships in the fleet to figure out rounded costs, then we shall see if our funds are sufficent, how does that sound?"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:01:18 PM
jI guessssss that could worrrk jif that'sss how jyou want to go about jit....

Seer growled again, she didn't like the hyuu-mann paying attention to her cub.

Lord Gue
Nov 19th, 2001, 08:34:19 PM
"You really shouldnt show your distaste of me in front of the young one, wouldnt want to make the little one grow up along the darkside now would ya?"He could see how telling a mother how to raise her own child would anger her, but seeing the rage growing in Tsseerra's eyes he figured he's have to back peddle pretty quickly if he still wanted his ships worked on..."Sorry, I dont mean to but in like that, its just from a fellow parent. I mean, my son Christpher was handful when he was a toddler. Anyways, It might take longer, but yeah, it seems like a viable way to make sure the required funds are available"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 20th, 2001, 12:00:14 PM
Seer growls yet again, showing a little bit of her teeth this time.

mjy cub wjill not know of the darrrk wajysss of jyourrr kjind, we don't ljike that kjind of magjic and besssjidesss ourrr rrrace rrreljiesss on our strrength and ourrr mjindsss to get usss thrrrough thjingsss not cheap parrrlorrr trrrjicksss....jit would be jin jyourrr bessst interrressstsss not pajy attentjion to mjy ssson anjy furrrtherrr, angerrrjing me jisss not a wajy to get a good prrrjice on what jyou want.......now whjy don't we go take a look at thessse ssshjipsss of jyourrr'sss ssso I know what jI'm worrrkjing wjith?

OOC: forgotten about this Gue, or what?

Lord Gue
Nov 27th, 2001, 08:44:53 PM
"Yes, well, I appologize then. Its really not my place and none of my business. But yeah, let us take a once over of my ship and see what you can do for it..."
OOC: Hey, I work retail and as we all know, these days are the big shopping ones. Cant always be here.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 28th, 2001, 01:35:33 PM
Seer growled once more before walking out of the office with Jowarr and Kitssarri following behind her not checking back to see if Gue was following. It wasn't the forrda's place to be talking about her cub, what next after that? Bugging her about who the father was? The whole thing annoyed Seer which was why she had said what she had but as long as Gue didn't pay attention to her son any further, she would be able to keep her temper in check.

Lord Gue
Nov 29th, 2001, 03:46:08 PM
He followed them, giving a few feet to the three Ciz, more for there benifit than his own saftey, which didnt much concern him. Mummbling to himself..."Perhaps she wont do after all, she's fine by me.."Raising his hand to his chin and glancing at the females lower portions, Gue 'hmm's once then returns to his ramble"..fine indeed, but her skills as a motherly figure are yet to be seen and I wonder how chris could handle that..."[i]Clamping his mouth shut, he noticed one of her ears flick back a bit, hoping his idotic outter monolog hadnt got him cought, he silently followed behind.

Lord Gue
Nov 29th, 2001, 08:16:03 PM
Suddenly, as to break the silence, his communicator started to make a beeping noise as the two annoyed looking Ciz turned and gave him a madding look, he held up a finger to tell them to hold one second and opened up the commA few minutes later the blood drained from his face as he glaced up at the two, a less than amused look in his eye."I appologize for any action I may have taken here today that may have offended either of you, my attitude towards any of you has been unwarrented and unessacary. I also appologize for this waste of time, It seems that any reforms to my empires ships will be wholly unesscesary. I bid you adue, and if you require any funds for this minor inconvienence, please contact the galactic banking administrations, ill leave them a message on your behalf..."[i]And with that he ran off, talking into his comm the entire way...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 1st, 2001, 01:50:28 AM
OOC: excuse me? I don't see quite what is going on in that twisted little head of yours but what you're thinking is NOT going to happen.....this ends now, Gue, I am soooo tired of this little crush thing you have going on with me....I have yelled at you numerous times to stop it, I do not like it and I am tired of it.....Seer will never like Gue, understand me? I will not ever rp her as liking him at all........and as far as our little parts deal, it ends now as well, I will not help you after your little problem is sorted out, do not even bug me about it because I will ignore you......

Lord Gue
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:36:50 AM
OOC: nope, never much got accused of thinkin too much up there in that noggin of mine. Just givin my farewells and hope the stalkin goes better for the others